Dragon Ball Super

Do you want to be Black's friend?

ZAMASU!

"Black, you will pay for this!"

Feel shitters out

More like
>leave getting blacked to me

Sit down, Gohan, you'll only disappoint your dad again.

Isn't it kinda funny that this image is becoming more and more true?

I mean,this episode,Gowasu yet again drank tea and further fucked everything up by showing Zamasu retarded ningens and speaking about the Super Dragon Balls.

Ahaha! Mhahaha!

Subarashii~~

Utsukushii, daro~?

Have you got the Webm of Black Kamehameha'ing Goku and Trunks?

Never

Its totally getting better but there are so many fuck all parts that make we wanna neck myself

So Sup Forums, which option you going for? Hand holding, dick sucking or boi puss?

I'll make one now.

It's okay Gohan, we've still got your replacement. Settle down.

>Vegeta gets BLACKED
>Goku gets BLACKED
>Trunks gets BLACKED
Who can possibly stop the BLACKening?

Are there more anime characters who use handblades like these?

Thanks.

It's time for the strongest character to take the spotlight again.

Pic related.

You know who, the true MC

my favorite part about black is how he turns his super saiyan rose aura into a fucking blade
when he retracts the blade the aura comes back

I would make sense if he was the mastermind raising Zamasu, but he's probably just a dead retard in the future

stop, gohan-fag.

>Gohan has to babysit pan and fight
>Gohan keeps narrowly dodging attacks while pan occasionally punches Black into the ground with her herculean strength.

ZAMASU! FIX MY TV

He can't kill all those ningen if he's out getting a job.

Literally the only way Gohan can win.
By having his baby daughter do the fighting for him.

Not Vegeta, that's for sure.

Ore no deban da!

Zamasu does that too.

Could it be that Black and Zamasu are actually only this strong because they're not fucking retarded and focus their KI in specific places when they attack and defend?

You know,like in HunterXHunter.

If you're gonna send just fucking anyone, then just send the girl who disarmed him.

What good do the super dragon balls Zamasu when they were already used recently?

No time requirement for them was ever stated.

Not these two scrubs either.

My hand is cold user. Please, I need yours to warm it up.

SHOUT OUT TO THE BEAN DADDY SAVING THE DAY AGAIN

So why can Yajirobe still not fly? It was one thing in Dragon Ball when no one could really do it but Tenshinhan and Chaotzu. But Yajirobe trained with Kami along with everyone else.He never picked it up? From how Gohan described it, it's not even that hard. Is he just using it as an excuse so he doesn't have to fight?

Hell even Videl managed to figure it out after a couple lessons and she's just a high school girl. For that matter, Chi-chi should be able to fly too.There's literally no advantage to not being able to fly. Did Goku never bother to show her how he does it? Or Gohan? or Goten? Chi-chi probably has more than enough ki to pull it off.

Why didn't Goku instant translocation out of that?

One of the best scenes of DBS imo

plot

Yajirobe probably isn't good at ki control.

Yajirobe is as samurai, not a martial artist.

I appreciate the save, but is Yajirobe somehow not strong enough to over the shoulder cary both of them. I'm not asking for you to fight Black but you trained with God. Lifting 2 people shouldn't be that difficult.

Are we only to watch over them?

When I was invited here, I thought I'd learn justice from you.

But is the gods' "justice" purely watching over others?!

>But Yajirobe trained with Kami along with everyone else.
Future Yajirobe did? Maybe Future Yajirobe was too busy remembering Karin's death every night? And eating, of course.

God tier episode
>GTfags BTFO
>Powerlevel fags BTFO

God Ki remains inside the user, so Goku's weight is massively multiplied in God form.

They should have made a movie out of this

Didn't work so well here

I was thinking that the entire time. Goku doesn't even need to use his fingers. He could literally just think "ANYWHERE BUT RIGHT HERE" and teleport there and push Zamasu off of him.

I'm pretty sure Goku definitely wouldn't want ChiChi to be able to fly

>Future Yajirobe did
Saiyan Saga still happened in Trunks' future, so yes.

>ANYWHERE BUT RIGHT HERE
Doesn't work like that there has to be Ki where ever his goes.

Black and Zamasu duo is so gay
I love it

Two's his limit. What is he, a taxi?

He took the brunt of the blast for Trunks. Trunks probably wouldn't have been able to survive it alone.

Cheers.

I think it's different balls for a different set of universes

Why didn't he teleport behind black and then instantly teleport him away from trunks?

I hope Toei does reanimate the Champa arc and Future Trunks arc in movie format, they even tease it in the updated RoF.

So wait, how come SSJ2 Trunks can shrug off The Blackening wheres Super Saiyan Super God Super Sandy Vagina Goku gets stomped?

H-He trained with SSJB Vegeta

Do you really not feel disgusting when you spew this shit?

Remember that this was INSTANTANEOUS movement that Black just reacted to.

fuck off retard

but he's still only ss2j

I think that's just so he can focus on a target. Like he can teleport anywhere but he doesn't want to teleport into a wall or in the middle of nowhere so he always locks onto ki first. But maybe you're right. Even then he could've locked on to Vegeta because at least he's out of the way.
Couldn't he have teleported all 3 of them? I mean he'd still be in a choke hold but he wouldn't be getting hit with a full force Kamehameha

Because Toriyama is a hack fraud.

I like Black probably more than any other DB character outside of Cell.

He didn't really fight him. He just interrupted him then when he is about to seriously get blacked he gets saved by goku

Remember when Buu destroy the earth? He couldn't do it for the small frame of time and pressure.

He got a Zenkai from getting his ass beat by SSJB Vegeta?

>INSTANTANEOUS movement that Black just reacted to.
Not really, he reacted to Goku's attack after he teleport.

>they even tease it in the updated RoF.
No they didn't. They teased the Black arc.

>WAHHHHHHHH THE GOKU AND VEGETA SHOW, TRUNKS ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING THE F-FUCKING JOBBER

*Trunks actually does something*

>WAHHHHHHHHHHH TRUNKS IS TOO STRONG, HE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM, FUCKING TORIYAMA HACK

Fuck this fanbase is retarded.

>Like he can teleport anywhere
Nope

>Even then he could've locked on to Vegeta because at least he's out of the way.
His Ki was faint.

Nozawa's Black is stellar and is probably my favorite voice in DB.
Hope Sean won't fuck it up.

it'll just sound like his SSJ4 voice

You act like wanting more characters to shine that aren't Goku/Vegeta and wanting things to make sense and be logical are mutually exclusive. People can want both, you know.

He moves people through direct contact though. He does it all the time.

Bulma have a sister?

>tfw Alternative Timeline Android 16 shows up and pushes Black's shit in because he looks like Goku

Around Blacks, never relax

>small frame of time and pressure
It was actually because of the big ball of Ki behind him. IS needs to lock onto a Ki signature & his friends & family were drained. Pressure had nothing to do with it.