youtube.com/watch?v=GXScCMnwHMY
pastebin.com/P6EHgpRv
webmshare.com/07Jo1
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpZKPHt97c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for WHAT THE FUCK

D4C was confusing as hell

It only started making a bit more sense once Dino Diego and Hot Pants were on the case

First for best boy

First for /jojo/ threads are cursed and the only person we can hope to trust is Doc, who is a robot.

Gappy makes me happy

What music should I listen while reading part 7 ?

Sonic rush.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

Shhhhh, Gyro is sleeping, don't be noisy!

SOMEONE JUST TAKE MY MEMORY DISKS AND MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY

I noticed my brother always used this website and all you guys seemed really excited about the game he was working on. I'm sorry to tell you all this but my brother got into a car crash and died earlier today. I'll try to upload what he had done for the game but I can't promise anything will work
RIP my brother, arcadefag
~arcadefags brother

Femtaro is Best JoJo

ASB OST

Why did they make American? Is it generally in bad taste to portray politicians as assholes unless they are American?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9HVRAg13M

Thanks user, was actually a good idea youtube.com/watch?v=GXScCMnwHMY

Oh fuck I remember this shit

Run over by ambulance?

NO problem, ive been doing this since i decided to Re-read SBR in color. The boss battle themes fit some of the fights too. (also check out Sonic rush adventure, some of those work as well)

Hey just popping in I'm Arcadefag's real brother this guy is an imposter and "arcadefag" actually died a long time ago from alcohol related issues I don't know who you guys are talking to in these threads

We've been Baitsa Dastuto'd confirmed

Soul Beat Replica. After all it actually kind of is meant to be SBR's OST.

All the people impersonating me and gets on my nerve. Goodbye /jojo/, I'm gone for a few days. All other arcadefags are imposters

Ennio Morricone

hi, guys, my wife's son comes here a lot and posts a lot of awesome sprites and is working really hard on this game, i think it's based on this series called mojo's crazy journey or something? haha well I hope you guys continue to support him and everything I can't really stick around since I need to go prep jamal and tyrone for another night of anal with my wife

aaaaaa

Same with GitS's American Empire.

back to Sup Forums retard

I'm the real Arcadefag

Youres supposed to spam only to naranciafags these are not the ideals for which carneposting was invented

Honestly can everyone just stop? Can we cut our losses here and all admit that this is a completely unfunny waste of time? Do we really need to drag this out anymore?

It's real you cunt, here's a picture of the crash

>Can we cut our losses here and all admit that this is a completely unfunny waste of time? Do we really need to drag this out anymore?

/jojo/ in a nutshell

Fool! I invented Carne posting! You know nothing of my intentions!

no, all of Sup Forums

>shitposters
>logic
They won't

Are you talking about these threads, or the arcadefag jokes?

I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD SO MANY CHILDREN
I'm the real arcadedad, I had sex with my son last thread

REMINDER THAT THE ORIGINAL ARCADEFAG HAD A LOWERCASE "a"

THE ARCADEFAG FROM THE PREVIOUS THREAD WAS AN IMPOSTER

Christ. I'm really sorry about all this. Was just trying to make a fun game for us all, but I understand I've caused more harm than help after all this time. I think I might pick up working in a little while, but I think I'm going to call it quits until this all boils over. How long that's gonna take is anybody's guess, but genuinely, I'm sorry guys. I thought I was doing something good

Araki here

Just to let you guys know, I'm deleting Jojo tomorrow
Bye

Why did this glorious patriotic son of a bitch lose,/jojo/?

He should have won

You stop shitposting right now young man

good

It's too late now,sempai. The disease has spread too far.

4 days minimum

I think it's pretty funny because there is absolutely 0 proof that arcadefag worked on anything at all.
Having a tripcode now is too late as well, it serves no purpose, anybody could impersonate him.
I could even post "proof". I know how to do animation/spriting and gifs. One animated gif of "proof" is 30 minutes of work. You know, if we all worked together this game could actually be made, but we're all retards

CAN WE ALL JUST STOP?

Dont worry, a REAL mangaka will pick up on the series.

Guys, calm down. Let's all just get boners and explode

It's cool, bro. It was fun while it lasted.

It's the work of an enemy stand
「AMERICAN IDIOT」

>There are 2 shitposting threads
>Me no work on game anymore, me triggered like an underaged kid
You just were looking for a reason to stop working on this lol

You can't defeat shitposting with shitposting, friend.

tfw i'm actually kinda upset jojo arcade isn't being made

>everything from the previous thread
>how this thread is turning out
This is why Kira bombed people. Life is too shit for anything good to happen.

Where can a man find this specific template? (I already have the older one)
Pretty high tier taste too

Cringe

How do we know you're the real Arcadefag?

>he thinks we're trying to defeat shitposting

you fucking faggot
I thought you were gonna do the right thing and work on the game while taking a break from the general
but you're just a fucking pussy and won't do shit because "MUH FEELINGS"
fuck off and die

Christ I was excited for this Jojo game, now I'm not even sure what's happening

Really?, you're kinda being a whiny cunt, but you didn't have to work on this in the first place, so thanks(I guess) for at least trying

Let me make this clear so that these threads don't get any more shittier with "WHO IS THE REAL ARCADEFAG" posts.

I was the guy who started the project. I was making the movesets and began programming main JoJos and villains (something I called PHASE 1), but I am not a spriter so I had to A.) rip JoJo sprites from MUGEN archives and B.) request anons to make sprites for me.

These are the movesets I made, barring a Joshuu W.I.P.: pastebin.com/P6EHgpRv

Eventually, college caught up to me and I was swamped with work, so I put myself on hiatus. When I came back, some random user under the guise of "Arcadefag" (without a trip, for God knows what reason) was posting screens of -his- work. Realizing that he had much more time than me, I decided to let him take on the name and let this trip retire.

Now, I come back and for some reason he -still- didn't put on a trip. People are impersonating him and he got banned, even though his 3D to 2D spritework was great.

So, I'm gonna email him the password to this trip to get rid of all the confusion.

The only time after this post that this trip will be used is him, so that's how you'll know that it's the real arcadefag. No more arcadefag's roommate.

This is a lot of drama for a game, but I really hope you guys stick through it because from what I can see, he really wants to make a good game. Plus, it's free, so what are you going to lose?

If anyone doubts me, go back to the archives and look for this trip, I was the one who originally started this project.

How can you people be this fucking stupid?

first for real gameplay. if you dont belive thats real download dio part 1 mugen and try to wall jump
webmshare.com/07Jo1

I'm sorry, user, but I don't have it.

Just MSPaint the pictures out.

So how did the Dio vs. Jotaro fight ended up being better in the OVA than in did in the anime and even manga?

Why are the few people that are willing to work on things like this always this easily offended? Just chill, leave Sup Forums, it's a website. You should have guessed that some shitstorm was gonna happen eventually... This is Sup Forums we're talking about here

Why did everyone randomly get these bite marks in the beginning of Jojolion? Gappy is found with one on his shoulder, Joushuu gets one on his knee a little later, and then Yasuho has one when she's looking for Holly. Did anything ever come of these?

Don't harbor any ill feelings against Arcadefag. Anyone without the trip, or who doesn't seem all that collected and civil is probably an imposter. Saying this because I was an imposter myself. G'day anons and best of luck to you arcadefag, hope the game is coming along nicely. And I mean this seriously, arcadefag is probably the best namefag in Jojo general.

Keep your guard up boys.

Thats the fake one this one is real

__________Araki Forgot___________

Yasuho's one itched whenever she was off doing things so it must have had something to do with stand awakening.

>whenever she was off doing things
Whenever her stand was off doing things, that is.

Gappy had them because of the rocks
Joshuu "fell" on the pebbles
Yasuho is a mystery
That's how they get their stands

So wait, Pucci escaped the end fight with Weather Report because he had Underworld's stando disco?

Weather got Kakyoined

Now to wait and see if the 2nd arcadefag responds

I'm reading part 5, currently when koichi breaks into giornos house... does it get better?

Go look back in the archives if you want, I guarantee you the tripcode will match.

Advice, though you dont really need it, is to wait until friday or so before you start posting again.
By then, the shitposting will be forgotten, and as a bonus, if the episode on friday is good, people will be lifted even higher by hearing from you, and if it's not great, we'll have something to talk about still.

Godspeed, arcadeanon.

Maybe you should read it because we have no access to your preferences.

it gets good after Man In The Mirror and it really gets going after King Crimson

Joshuu makes ME happy

As much as I love jojolion(best part by far) there is a lot of dropped plot lines. The bite marks, the flashback man. Shit like that. Hopefully those get brought back up at some point

So this fucking happened
youtube.com/watch?v=1rpZKPHt97c&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
Listened to this during Gyro's introduction and a few fights. Pretty fucking good.

>dropped
Who said they were dropped?

The part hasn't finished yet. You can't really say what's been dropped and what hasn't.

It's pretty clear the bite marks are what's giving everyone their Stands, but it's unclear where they've come from. There's no doubt that'll be cleared up.

Is there a way I can make a playlist with all the stand's music? I want to make one, but I'm not sure how to do it most efficiently. Like Sex Pistols. Which song do I pick?

>Dropped plot points
>Part isn't finished
Opinion discarded