The war between Red and Blue continues

The war between Red and Blue continues...

I want to protect this smile.

Could you be more subtle next time?

>No Mari

I'd prefer peace.

>elipses
>image.jpg
Just let this terrible phoneposter thread die.

No shit.

Team Red reporting in.

Purple is best, fuck Reifags and Asukafags

>Purple is best, fuck Reifags and Asukafags
Purple is masterrace.

Rei is the #1 Best Girl.

Mandatory:

Rei:

Lilith incarnated into a human being
Intelligent (Lilith's mind + Yui's genius genetics + Angel DNA)
Technically super-powerful (Generated the most powerful AT-field ever recorded after all Angels had presented themselves)
Was psychologically oppressed and manipulated to do NERV's bidding, but ultimately defeats them
Consistently on-point, rarely if ever screws up
Saves among others, Asuka on a regular basis
Ends up becoming God, prevents SEELE from achieving their plan together with Shinji

Asuka:

Lilim, one of Lilith's spawn, AKA human being
Not so bright, easily makes mistakes, poor grades
Literally the strength of a 14 year old girl
Was psychologically oppressed and manipulated to do NERV's bidding, and died in their service
Relies on others to save her, and ends up killing innocent people with her carelessness

wasn't asuka canonically a child genius?

(keep in mind i haven't watched rebuild)

Hm, what are you saying here? Stemmer/Stema?

>wasn't asuka canonically a child genius?

The most "genius" thing she is canonically shown to do was solve homework made for 14 year olds when she was 14.

>Asuka is annoying and constantly a dick towards Shinji
>Rei is an emotionless doll
>Misato is getting dicked by her ex
no good girls in evangelion

You've got 2/3 there.

>Asuka is annoying and constantly a dick towards Shinji
True

>Rei is an emotionless doll
False

>Misato is getting dicked by her ex
True

Rei = good girl

NO YOU DENSE RETARDS YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ATTRACTED TO ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS

You don't need to be attracted. Just pointing out facts.

Blue > Red

>Asuka is a violent, reckless, self-loathing kraut, people who like her are masochists
>Rei is a servile clone and only one in a long series, people who like her want someone as non-threatening as possible
>Misato is a beautiful and passionate woman who has been in a committed relationship for eight years, people who like her are gentlemen and patricians

Hard choice

Yeah that guy's being obtuse on purpose
She has graduated college and the reason she got bad grades at school is because she couldn't read all the kanji, plus just not giving a shit about them

When is the last movie coming out ?

Where my pink people at?

see

uh huh, and did rei do anything to show
>Intelligent (Lilith's mind + Yui's genius genetics + Angel DNA)
Because I don't really recall, she just did whatever Gendo/SEELE required other than the end where she got emotional for Shinji

>Because I don't really recall, she just did whatever Gendo/SEELE required other than the end where she got emotional for Shinji

Sure, she shows that she's intelligent by philosophizing, making the right calls and even leads the way in some episode. I guess you can throw in how she reads some esoteric biology book in German as well.

The whole "genius genetics" is from how she's based on Yui.

The real question is when are they gonna start making it.

>implying

First of all what shows someone's intelligence is how they think and act, and Asuka is basically a moron while Rei is pretty smart all things considering.

>but she graduated college!!!!11
What college? What degree? Okay then, Asuka canonically graduated college in Women's Studies. Explains why she's still retarded.

>b-but i-it's because she can't read the kanji!
So she can't read basic japanese taught at high school level?

BEST
GIRL

>yfw 3.0+1.0 is just a remake of EoE

>So she can't read basic japanese taught at high school level?
You think that somehow this makes someone less intelligent?
And Rei is as much of an idiot as Asuka is within the show, just not as outspoken

yeah if you also believe kirito is best guy in anime

It's too bad the Shinji fans jumped ship after seeing Shinji being treated like dogshit. I guess that's the fate of characters who get turned into yaoi-bait.

>You think that somehow this makes someone less intelligent?

I think Asuka acting like a dumbass for the entire show is what makes her unintelligent, at best below average.

>And Rei is as much of an idiot as Asuka is within the show, just not as outspoken
You mean it's not spoken at all, and thus isn't true.

Rei has a good head on her shoulders. Everyone can tell you that. Rei is able to reason, ask questions and answer them, that'll take you far. She's also got perseverance, and has no trouble with school.

holy shit stop forcing the rei vs asuka binary

you're only doing it because you know your shitty middle schoolers can't compete with misato

Notice how we ignore you? You know you don't matter. I mean fuck, Rebuild is the top pandering work and Anno isn't giving Misato shit for screentime. Went from having the most screentime to the least of the girls.

I don't really care about asuka vs rei, but there's no need to to misrepresent either character

Isn't Asuka from Germany? Knowing an overly complicated system of characters doesn't seem like something she would focus on, being a mecha pilot and all.

that's because Anno is a sellout and nips have shit taste

Misato still best

It's something she'd have to know if she took any japanese classes at all. Keep in mind that these are characters intended for children.

Need me to tell you why?

I'm just saying that the binary isn't forced by us, it's damned near built into the franchise - at the cost of everything else.

I'm not the OP, but let ME tell you why:

It's because Anno, an Asuka fan, couldn't accept that Rei is on-paper superior and that the audience also felt that way. There would be no red vs blue if not for Asuka fans being delusional otaku.

You've clearly never attempted to learn Japanese if you believe that
And I don't know what kind of stuff you learned at your school but by that time you're pretty much reading near adult level

>You've clearly never attempted to learn Japanese if you believe that
Same to you.

>hurrr hrur college gradu8!1
>doesn't know child level kanji
Piss off m8.

>And I don't know what kind of stuff you learned at your school but by that time you're pretty much reading near adult level

Just because the american standard for "adult level" is 14, doesn't mean it's like that in other parts of the world.

>unironically replying to the angry toiletfag
You deserve this.

those dirty blues everyone knows asuka is best girl

Nice "asuka" there.

Reminder that supporting Asuka is an insult to all the families she killed in NGE.

Purple > Blue > Red

Can you post an example of a child level kanji please
And maybe an adult level kanji too
Then maybe you can show me which ones you'd encounter in a math test

That's hardly necessary as we know which Asuka would get, only those that it would be expected for a child to be able to read.

only a stinky blue would say that

>Asukafags condone wanton murder as long as it's by Asuka

Asukafags, everyone.

>only a stinky blue would say that

Tell that to Johnny. Johnny was a brilliant child, he postponed his studies in physics to help build shelters for the poor in hunger-stricken countries after the 2nd Impact. Tell that to his grieving mother, who received word that he had been killed by Asuka, and that no trial would be held because they need the pilots.

That means very little because by that age the average japanese will have memorized about 2000 kanji

Which is still less than Asuka should have known if she really is a college graduate. Which is still something Asuka SHOULD know anyway, because she has the math books, she participates in class, and would have picked the contextually right Kanji for the test.

It's a poor excuse because she can't perform, and just blames everyone else as usual.

So how many families did Asuka ruin with her menstruation rage that episode? Those shelters are packed with people.

How is this even a contest if one is literally a benevolent god and the other is your average angsty teenager with brain problems.

Rei sacrificed herself to save her friends without even thinking and Asuka slit her wrists over Shinji being a better pilot than her for once.

She didn't graduate college in Japan retard, no wonder you're so obtuse about all of this
The point is she just doesn't give a shit about the classes, she already has her education in check, graduating middle school in Japan means absolutely nothing

>Mari mattering

>She didn't graduate college in Japan retard
Japanese classes to learn Japanese can be taken anywhere in the globe, more or less.

The point is that Asuka doesn't perform well in class, and that there is no proof that Asuka is at all intelligent.

All that means, and you say this yourself, is that she may not have taken Japanese classes

>she may not have taken Japanese classes

>raised to pilot a giant robot built to defend Tokyo
>didn't take Japanese classes
Doesn't speak for her, does it?

>>No Mari
Do you really that have much free much to indulge your masochist desires? besides, same always shit threads with no progression, rebuild doesn't make sense as with the little info we have AND, they failed to deliver her. I like her as the next Marinon, but there is nothing worth of discussion anymore.

I am pretty sure Anno just want to make more Edgy Godzilla, he doesn't feel eva anymore.

Still, (I wish) in some kind of "other-universe", she was the MC of an original anime, far away of this deep non-sense ebiinvgenre shit.

So how does she speak Japanese? see But to reiterate:

The point is that Asuka doesn't perform well in class, and that there is no proof that Asuka is at all intelligent.

In fact, the canon shows us that she's pretty fucking stupid.

She's half-japanese you know, she must have just picked up on the language with minimal coaching

See

It doesn't work either way, m8.

If she took the japanese classes, she'd have to know at least 2000+ kanji.
If she didn't but was raised by Japanese to fight in Tokyo3 she'd also know the 2000 kanji.

Either way, she's retarded n the academical sense.

The point is still that Asuka is fucking stupid, and Rei is smart.

>Red - Wife for life.
>Blue - Cutie as fuck. Would discuss psuedo philosophy with her.
>Pink - Shallow lovable cute machine. Also, soft.

>>Pink - Shallow lovable cute machine. Also, soft.
No, pink sucks mob dicks on sad panda

>If she didn't but was raised by Japanese to fight in Tokyo3 she'd also know the 2000 kanji.
Considering the other pilots have practically zero qualifications, I'm not so sure about that
And you assume the decision to station her in Tokyo-3 was taken many years prior, which makes little sense
I'm not arguing about Asuka being intelligent, just that knowledge of a language is not a metric for intelligence at all Rei isn't intelligent though

>And you assume the decision to station her in Tokyo-3 was taken many years prior, which makes little sense
Did you even watch the show?
>Rei isn't intelligent though
Got anything to back up that assumption?

>Considering the other pilots have practically zero qualifications, I'm not so sure about that
There is only one real qualification, and that is being part of the programme with their mothers.

The other implicit requirement is communication, which is taken care of.

>And you assume the decision to station her in Tokyo-3 was taken many years prior, which makes little sense
She was quite literally selected since she was only a few years old.

>I'm not arguing about Asuka being intelligent, just that knowledge of a language is not a metric for intelligence at all Rei isn't intelligent though

I'm not saying it's a metric for intelligence. I've been saying that Asuka's constant stupidity and anti-intellectualism makes her stupid. The counter-argument that she's "smart" is entirely up in the clouds, along with her college graduation. College graduation in what, African Art?

Rei is smart, because she thinks and acts like someone smart. She makes intelligent conclusions, and reads material on a level that puts everyone else in her class to shame.

Be nice to the cute yuri bait.

>Rei isn't intelligent though
Researching cloning by reading books in foreign languages, suspecting that she's a clone herself sure is on indicator for not being intelligent. Most of her character development revolves around introspection and trying figure out what she is and where her origin puts her in society.

Which one

Right.
Me on the left.

>you now realize that Evangelion as a franchise blows because Anno couldn't deal with the people choosing Rei over Asuka

Everyone is caught in his own personal vendetta against the world.

I'm too old for this shit.
the truth is, they're both equally great. amen.

hey guys
i like both

The truth is that Rei > Asuka.

It only continues because retards with hungry cocks keep forcing it. Asuka vs Rei is a meme, and like most memes which overstay their welcome, it's annoying. Evangelion is about people who hate and/or devalue themselves. If you're pulling waifu retardation from this, you are truly pathetic. Asuka would be completely disgusted by you. Rei would not respect you.

Nope. See Fuck you and your "middle of the road" fallacy. There would be no need to have waifu wars if the audience could accept the work for what it was. Accept facts like these: But lo and behold, they can't. Asuka fans can't accept Rei's superiority, and neither could they accept Rei's immense popularity. This is what made war. Hideaki Anno, an Asuka fan himself, has only fanned the flames as well as decisively reduced his work to mere pandering.

That is the problem with the Evangelion fanbase. Anything else is just dishonest bullshit.

No, you suck. You're putting these characters on individual pedestals when they all serve the same function: conveying the agony of a mentally ill man.
Many characters in Evangelion are written with a certain amount of complexity. That you feel haughty for masturbating to what you perceive to be the superior complexity makes you absolutely pathetic.

Nice dishonest bullshit there. There would be no need to point out superiority or inferiority if the audience could accept it for what it was. It'd just be Rei, Misato, Asuka, Shinji, Gendo etc....

But since some people can't accept the show, such as the aforementioned "team red", we get explosive toxicity in the fanbase and beyond. We get people hating on entire nations of people just because they disagree with their majority opinion.

So fuck your middle of the road fallacy, you lowly cunt. You contribute to shit-tier waifu wars with your toxic personality and attitude.

My basic point didn't have anything to do with superiority or inferiority in the first place, and your ilk are the ones who keep pressing that. The fact is that Evangelion is shit to waifu from due to the very concepts behind the characters and franchise. Evangelion isn't deep, but you're still somehow missing the point.

Fuck, marry, kill
In that order

>My basic point didn't have anything to do with superiority or inferiority in the first place

Your basic point is absolute rubbish and you should be shot for even trying to raise it. Evangelion presents a set of characters that the otaku audience (you, asukafags etc) can't accept. Neither can said audience accept the cognitive dissonance they feel when people don't like their favorite character.

That is why there is red vs blue. Anno tried his best to make a good story and succeeded, but his otaku ways got the best of him in the end, as he succumbed to feelings of jealousy.

Shinji is obviously best girl.

I still can't tell if Rei's smiling or not

Hilarious that you're calling me an otaku when you're the one who cannot even consume a story about sick individuals without wanting to fuck them and tout yourself as righteous for choosing the better girl to jerk it to. Take a look at yourself, man.

Rei a shit, SHIT

Asuka a cute, CUTE

What's this from