He finally did it

Moot finally transitioned boys...

youtube.com/watch?v=AGI0xpGUjSk

That faggot said that the american constitution is an irrelevant document, because 1st amendement enables hate speech.
Faggot does not realize that 1st amendement allows him to give their opinion.
Stupid marxist fucktards.

>moot

Who is this?

Good for him.

Btw who the fuck is moot?
There was this video on youtube about moot.
And has to do with Sup Forums.
Can somoeone elaborate.

>Moot
who?

Well I mean he reeks of dumb fag college kid who wants to play hero while he lives on campus due to his own advantages.

Also lmao at the fact that this is their leader and the person orchestrating things for this sect of the group. These people are fucking aimless and will never achieve what they set out.

The constitution's not relevant to what a college wants to do; it's relevant to legislation. Liberal moot cuck is not wrong, just a cuck.

The result of dubya bush's leave no child left behind policy regarding edu ation.

JUST

Uhhh back to kindergarden

Moot is Christopher Poole, the creator of Sup Forums

Is it an actual trannie?

Looks like bev from IT.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

I see.
Is there controversy surrounding moot?

scrawny feminine marxist is going to usher in his communist utopia and kill all the evil white fascists who could rip his throat out with their bare hands.

There is no word gay enough to describe the gayness in this photo.

>being this new

What ever happened to
LURK
MOAR
FAGGET

You have to be trolling

see

>who is moot

He always did enjoy dressing up as a girl

Why do you retards keep posting about random e-celebs? Fuck OP and fuck this 'moot', too.

This guy got into his halloween costume a little to early.

he is cute I would protect him from rightwing thugs

founder of Sup Forums

> All this newfaggotry ITT

We spoon feed newfags now as part of the assimilation process.

>That faggot said that the american constitution is an irrelevant document,
he said that? now I wish I killed him that time I saw him on the street

The cute boy in the glasses is right. You should consider his opinion, not some average Joes responsible for producing sustenance and being skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions.
No, this guy has more legit life experiences, for the mere fact that he's queer-trans-xir.

That shithead deserves every ass beating that he gets

I'm thinking about converting to radical Islam

Do so. But do not be like those type who blow themselves up so they can go to paradise and start buggering 70 000 boy servants instead of the 72 virgins provided.
Be like the ones who used to hijack planes and take passengers hostage in the lat 1970s and carried guns but never in their lives considered blowing themselves up.

Up until now I missed him but Gook moot putting the Sup Forums mods in check made me care less. He was based at the beginning but fell.

kek

*blocks your path*

That is not Mr moot

Marxists are inherently anti-American. Literally every single one of them believes they're the next Lenin, Stalin, Mao, what have you. So they don't care if the First Amendment is trashed because they believe only their opinion will matter in the end.

This is why Communist regimes are prone to intensive internal purges.

>constitution
>not a relevant document

Yeah, lets remove a set of inalienable rights from the citizens! Down with fascism!

Ok, that's fine, but lots of us do care. If the left won't allow conservatives to speak, if the left continues to use force against conservatives, eventually conservatives will conclude their only option is to retaliate with force. I'm not sure whether the left is too stupid to realize this, or they fully realize it and are trying to incite a civil war.

The only reason this scrawny toothpick isn't dead is because of the law. Any of us here in this thread could murder him in a fight with one hand behind our back. Then this toothpick is going to say he doesn't care for the law and he wants, basically, anarchy? Bring it on.

Lurk moar you unintegrated redditfag.

wtf there are more of them?

well said brother

hes a nig his country probably only got internet last year go easy on him.

Why does botswanians always have the best posts?

degeneracy intensifies

Legit kinda funny but this belongs in

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: XbacMa9T) 10/26/17(Thu)10:45:37 No.146742171 ▶
> (OP)
>Legit kinda funny but this belongs in Eh it's about free speech, let it be..

Where are you Moot?! We know your there

I'd fuck him with him raw with my black summer sausage and have him in a MAGA hat in an hour tops.
I love fucking liberal twinks then dropping the reveal that I'm alt-right as a motherfucker.
The look of confusion and anger is delicious.

R A R E N I G

go LARP somewhere else

not knowing who m00tcuck is should be a bannable offense

Leave

Mirin' flag. If anyone loves capitalism it's Botswana, am I right?

He's right. The constitution is obsolete. Only a white sharia military dictatorship by the War Room goys can save us now.

I'd prove myself to anyone but a leaf. So fuck off.

R A R E

A

R

E

mirin

the absolute fucking cutest

Moot was an underage anime autist who was here before asianMoot.

Is that really moot or just another twinky soyboy ?
Didn't click the link btw, I'm not giving a fag any of my time

My post ID has changed at least 3 times today, I've been on the go but I haven't moved since my last post?

He got cucked. I really think that this was what launched the popularity of "cuck" was a insult.

That isnt mootykins

That's not even a good twink. He probably smells like mothballs and complains when you put it in the bussy too fast.

Bitch, you're an ugly, disposable faggot.

It says that his/her name is Sean Taylor. Not Christopher Poole

Moot has a very defined square chin, which Sean Taylor does not.

Well tbf sometimes they shave their jaws I believe

moot is super sexy compared to this guy, and moot is below average looking and femme.

You wouldn't fuck that? What are you gay?

chance to post this

Faggots poonfeeding newfags is just as bad as them. You have to go back

Another one.

i think its from a ancient tale.

nice

nice

the quints have spoken

>How much atrazine you want with your water?
>Just fill my shit up fampai

>tfw no poonfeeding gf

waste of digs too
worst post on Sup Forums in a while

They're too stupid to realise it mate.
They think they're winning because they whine and protest everything, more leftist protests mean more victory to these faggots.

Despite being a commie scumlord not bad.

I r8 gr8 b8 m8, prepare for h8

We are truly living in the future Joe Haldeman predictied in The Forever war, right down to the faggots and their pronouns.

You are fucking retarded. Lurk moar faggot

who would win in a fight? Moot or that thing?

>Joe Haldeman
Which book?
I'm writing an anti-lib scifi book and don't want to retread themes.

>tfw you can't be sure whether it's b8 or not anymore

checked and you are 100% correct

I'm retarded sometimes ignore me.

Proud a you boys...