My classmates want me to join them in a schooltrip to Poland, in Krakow. I initially was very happy about that...

My classmates want me to join them in a schooltrip to Poland, in Krakow. I initially was very happy about that, because i love based Poland, but the trip also includes a visit to ((Auschwitz)). My history teacher is a good goyim and cant stop crying"muh ebil nazis" "poor kikes" "muh six gorillions" etc. What should i do Sup Forums? I don't know i can hide my powerlevel and pretend i believe these lies, but I still want to visit Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=hOILgZJb3KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's-a me, a-faggot OP!

Fuck off JIDF

Pull out dick at museum, start jerking off

Go there and drop subtle redpills, keep asking questions to the guide and he"ll shut down and your classmates will notice you BTOFING him.

Also film it

Then don't go stupid apologist shithead. If you "liked" Poland soo much, then you wouldn't even be a storm faggot.

Thats right my based christian brother! I casn see you are true christian cause you use deus vult flag. :)

it was 11 million people. does that make you feel better. maybe going there yourself will make you less of a history denying cuck who cannot handle being proven wrong because he listened to crazed nazis on the internet. I went to dachau, and that was one of the most harrowing expereces I ever had. so just go. stop whining. educate yourself, or you are just like an SJW but with history instead of biology.

Preach it fellow christian! We must never forget sacrifice of the gods chosen people!

Save all of that for when the trip is almost over but play de goy guy on the meantime, don't be stupid.The actual nazis are not coming back from the dead to suck your dick so you might as well keep the mouth shut in your best interest. You can be a total jerk once you are there, user. ;) fist fight the teacher. DO IT FAGGOT

>"HAHAAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT GUYS, THE OVENS AREN'T EVEN CONNECTED TO THE FUCKING CHIMNEYS"
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT POOL DOING THERE HAHAHAHA"
>"THE LOG BOOKS KEEP SAYING JEWS GOT OUT ALMOST DAILY, AND NOT EVEN THROUGH ESCAPING! EIRD UH?"

Good ideas
Go back to plebbit faggot

Ask the tour-leaders to take you to the pools and ask if the gas chamber room has been reconstructed, ask to see the football field and the brothel. That way you're not really ""denying'' anything but just asking questions which if honestly answered lead to the unmasking of the ridiculousness of the holohoax

>I casn see you are true christian cause you use deus vult flag. :)
Of course, I'm Polish.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU

What a coincide me too!

Go ahead, visit Bolan. Leave a lot of ur monys there. Just not at kike museum.

When you visit Auschwitz say nothing weird,just have a smile on your face and act as if you found inner peace.

I don't believe you.
>Just not at kike museum.
Well kek, but Polish ones like the Warsaw Uprising Museum is a must while being in Warsaw etc.

go there but wear an SS Lazio uniform, if they ask anything you're there to check on the AS Roma fans

Why would i lie, its a sin in christianity.

How about you stop being an edgy faggot and go learn what actually happened and pay respect

Jews weren't the only ones who were killed in the camps, you know

So can you even speak Polish?

I would just pretend to be sick on the day they go to Auschwitz.

Of course I can. How about you? Are you immigrant or born here? :)

feelsgoodman.jpg

Go and ask the tour guide how the gas didn't seep out under the wooden door.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOILgZJb3KU

Ask to see the swimming pool. Then ask where the brothel for prisioners was. Ask to see Auschwitz money. Ask to see the Carmelite nuns cross. Ask why the number of people killed was changed on the plaque. Ask why the chimney isn't connected to anything at the "gas chamber"

because they didn't incinerate people in the gas chambers. they did it in the crematorium, idiot.

The official story is that the chimney was used to vent the gas out of a gas chamber. Crematorium were not mentioned in my post.

If you take the one brain cell you have and rub it on the floor maybe you'll get a spark.

kek underated.

Visiting Poland in November is a rather bad idea. It's cold and getting dark very early here. However, for education purposes it is good to see Auschwitz and learn a bit about it. Maybe you will stop saying stupid things like "muh ebil nazis" and "six gorillions". Remember that Jews who got murdered there were citizens of Poland after all. Also, Auschwitz's purpose was to exterminate Poles as well.

Print a copy of this to take with.