Why don't white people understand that POC have needs?

kron4.com/2017/10/24/they-couldve-killed-him-mom-says-son-was-beaten-for-his-shoes/

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel9.com/news/local/chattanooga-woman-loses-eyeballs-in-attack-suspect-charged
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was a suburban white kid wearing nigger shoes in the first place? That's the real tragedy here. He could've had a quality pair of Cole Haan oxfords for what he paid for those nigger kicks. Disgusting. What kind of sick, twisted mother would allow her WHITE son to wear nigger shoes? Everyone involved should be gassed.

Sick genuine leather fucking faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>buying Cole Haans in 2017
buy a real shoe with a real welt you teenage fuck

what is it with niggers and tennis shoes?

they even start looting that shit during hurricanes

Would have gotten beaten just as bad for being a fucking loser then. Also no, most normal non collectors edition nigger shoes are only 70 bucks, plus teens do more than sit in an office and thus those would not be sensible.

sage race bait slide threads

>Le'Genius
Top fucking kek

You really have to live like lowest trash to even want to wear someone else's smelly shoes or steal them.

I would be kill for those flaming shoes

At least he could wear white man sneakers like new balance.

>Whitey thinks he's black
Glad he got his comeuppance. Now we should find the apes and eradicate them accordingly.

Because POCs are not ''people'', they're not even animals.

>pay close attention to race realism threads

ftfy

Yup the ride never ends.

newschannel9.com/news/local/chattanooga-woman-loses-eyeballs-in-attack-suspect-charged

Officers say they found the woman laying face down next to her eyeballs in a yard on Francis Drive, Wednesday night.

If only there was a way to prevent this...

>Why was a suburban white kid wearing nigger shoes in the first place?
If you wear work boots they won't even come near ya.

>>Le'Genius
>Top fucking kek
I wonder if his brother De'Einstein was involved.

It's a status symbol for them, and they're to stupid to realize that they're being used. Some Chinese kid gets paid 5 cents a day to put together $1 worth of material so they can be sold to niggers for $800 because they put a little jumping man on the side. It's like applefags, but at least applefags get a piece of tech that has multiple uses and can last a few years.

gibs me dem shoes muhfugga

>White kid wearing nigger moon boots gets robbed

color me shocked pol

>Le'Genius

man wear boots

Do we know the suspects were black? Pls no meme answers. I hate niggers too but b4 I go off spouting racist shit on Twitter I'd like to confirm they were black.

If its a white he was beaten for having faggot shoes. If its a black he was being mugged. The shoes were taken and they were Air Jordans, popular amongst urban blacks. Also, whites tend to not gang up on someone like that as its usually the strongest beating up the kid in order to prove himself as a tough guy. Urban blacks have no cultural concept of individual toughness. Whites will cordon off an area to let their friend beat up someone else instead of joining in. It's not hard to come to the conclusion that it was a pack of blacks.

Why do whites wear nigger shoes at all? Little punk deserved this.

I'm glad that faggot got beat. Wiggers need to learn that their not niggers sometime.
>if you waste that kind of money on your hooves, then you deserve death by niggering.

>what is it with niggers and tennis shoes?
it's the single-mom thing. they act like women.
>shoe fetish
>higher rates of homosexuality
>over emotional
>violence instead of rhetoric

AYO GIBME DEM J'S WHITEBOY