Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Junko

Uninvolved 3rd party

You know nothing.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

qt

Genius lovable doughnut girl

Do female people (real) like Fuyuhiko?
Are they okay with his height?

Not about me.

At this rate, this will end up being a two post pasta

Fuyuhiko and Peko are strictly off limits to anyone but each other

Or my plan.

Peko seems pretty okay with it

I'd date a Fuyuhiko, regardless of height. Dating a mafia boss sounds like an absolute dream, actually. I'd be treated to the best of all luxuries.

How did you feel about this?

THE MEMES JACK

I mean actual girls.
Like 3D.

Is Danganronpa the greatest love story ever told?

your life would also be in constant danger

I was expecting Koichi to contribute more to the overall plot to be honest, if that episode was the last of him then he didn't really do much of note in the end. He's a cool guy though.

Yes.

>only in for money

heartmelting

"Yes Chief, they still think I'm loyal to Class 78. Munakata caught on, but he was disposed of."

"No Chief, I have no idea what Ruruka was planning. But with her in custody, it shouldn't be a problem."

"Yes Chief, Nagito thought he was Ultimate Hope until the very end. He thought the game was his idea all along."

"Yes Chief, I agree. The world needs a mix of Hope and Despair. They never knew there was a second Kamakura project. I saw to that when I disposed of Yukizome and Seiko."

"Yes Chief, your plan went perfectly. I look forward to seeing you at Headquarters, Nanami-san

My life's boring and that would actually be fine with me.

I respect Peko way too much to steal him from her. But yes, of course I'd date him now that she's dead.

Anyone got the three-four post of the whole Big Boss vs Revolver Ocelot bit with this screen-capped?

List of known sluts in the Danganronpa universe:
Junko
Leon
Toko (chaste)
Sayaka
Mukuro (for Junko)
Akane
Mikan
Sonia
Teruteru
Ibuki
Mahiru (only for her man)
Kotoko
Ruruka
Kamishiro

Why are the girls in DR so lewd?

Implying I'm not attracted to how tsundere Fuyuhiko actually is. Oh silly, Peko!

we knew kyouko had daddy problems

what we didn't know was that she had TWO

Kyoko is Love

IF JIN AND FEDORA WERE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS WHY DID JIN LET HIM ROT ON THE OUTSIDE WORLD

OH THAT'S RIGHT JIN IS A CONMAN AND A SHIT PERSON

I wonder what's going to be the next hot meme

yes

>Ibuki
Pure.

Am I supposed to wear 3D glasses when I look at this image.

when ever was mahiru lewd?

>this cheerful smile
Where did it all go so wrong?

Probably a Hajimezuru version of this youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

Girls that aren't into 3DPD probably don't give a fuck, he's cute

maybe

which would kizakura rather

>staying in a school with a bunch of kids
>staying with ff and helping the world

Munakata killing somebody with his katana in full "pshhh nothin personnel kid" style.

I'm waiting for the day when he teleports behind someone

Manlets are cute.

it needs the
>sheathes katana
>blood spills
cliche too

I want Mahiru to cuck me

I want her to send me pictures of her fucking another man while doing double peace signs

Meh, I have a feeling that, for all his posturing, Munakata won't even get one kill.

His "Too bad this isn't a trial" line in the 3rd episode was pretty much that

Ask her to get naked on the beach in Island mode and see what happens

Having two dads turned her into a strong independent detective who don't need no Naegi.

But they pretty much abandonned her to that detective family after that.

i want to sniff mikan's farts

I want to be the one fucking Mahiru while you watch

Jin doesn't deserve Koichi

Mahiru wouldn't cuck you
She'd probably get off to pictures of you getting fucked by another man while doing double peace signs though

He already has one

Old men on the verge of dying don't count.

I'd want it to be even more mild than that if we're talking Mahiru. Like pictures of her staring and blushing at another man.

Was there a difference in gameplay when the POV changes to Nagito in the game?

This, as well as when you ask her to get naked in Island Mode.

I still want to fuck this lewd strawberry

I want to be the one fucking user while Mahiru is watching

you can have this whore.

So is that it for turning class 77 into Ultimate Despair? Just have them watch a brainwashing movie? Nothing to have made them change their viewpoints or attitude of their own will, just they lost control of themselves and weren't really responsible for their own actions?

You didn't collect truth bullets or anything and it turned into a room escape puzzle game but that's more because of the scenario he was in than because of he himself.

(SAVE ME!)

How kind of you, user. Please do.
But that's gay
Nah man, I can't be satisfied with that light shit. I want to see her ahegao and hear her say I'll never satisfy her again. I want to hold her hand while she orgasms over and over again from someone else fucking her.

You get to hear his inner thoughts.

I want to marry Sonia!

I want to arrange the wedding for when you marry Sonia

Kamikaze Pepsi pls go

Call my name and
sa~ave me from the dark

>She'll never take ahegao selfies during her whole cucking session
Damn.

>Junko

Nice try retard, she is pure

That's pretty sweet.

He's not as popular with Fujos as Hinata/Komaeda/Soda/Gundham if that's what you're asking.

I want to be the one objecting at the wedding after the priest says the hold your peace line

It hurts.

>Soda
really?

no wait nevermind I dont want to know

That's kinda hot. Cuck fetish is still trash.

I hope you're the same Mitarai-user who loves him as much as me.

Here's to our pure little prince, may he be spared Junko's grip and live through the end of Future.

SodaGundam pairing, I'm guessing

I want to be the one getting shitfaced with Souda and Gundham at your wedding

Soda, please go.

>no wait nevermind I dont want to know
Wise decision user

Most fujos ship him with Gundam and don't imagine banging him. Most fujos actually don't really do the whole "ship with themselves"/husbandos.

Yes. Despair arc fucked up.

When did Peko and Fuyuhiko stop bathing together?

The absolute madwoman

>he doesn't know

I acknowledge that my fetish is objectively shit, but I can't help what turns me on
Why's she so perfect bros?

define """"""pure"""""?

>Implying they did

>the guy he hated
>the guy who cockblocked him from his waifu
>the guy who he had no feelings about during his execution

what the fug

Souda + anyone really. I've seen a couple with Komaeda and with Hinata and/or Izuru.

Female Hajime is perfect and best girl and you can't prove me wrong (Male is second best after Byakuya)

Gundham is pretty hot, tbqh.

Soda is ugly af.