I am actually racist good job Ubisoft

I got banned for saying WUZ.... wtf im a racist now!

I say cracker all the time in every game I play, jealous?

get rekt racist hu'white boi

>playing video games

fucking nu-male faggots

The ride never ends does it leaf? I got perma'd on Wolfenstein too for "racism"

Gavin you suck tons of cock and have a very loose butthole. Fuck you and your hipster beard

SHEIIIIIIT WE WUZ RO'MANG

Fuck, forgot image

the we wuz meme has gone so far even normies recognize it.

i always laugh when i see how far Sup Forums memes go

I hope you get to whip african slaves in the game

its funny to me that you can be banned from a discussion board for a video game about viciously killing people for saying something that might be mildly offensive to some small group of insecure liberals.

Same. But here is how I got banned from WolfinSTEIN discussions

>Not Jewish. Shut up.
You can basically see his (((nose))) in a low res crop photo

His profile pic displays a jewish numale. Trust me, He is a jew. Not a catholic like he said

Ubisoft is utter shit I've boycotted them since they refused to patch a very common glitch in AC3 that prevents you from getting platinum trophy, not to mention AC3 shoehorning liberal bullshit into the game.

I have platinum trophy for every game I have on PS3 except fucking AC3 fuck Ubisoft I hope they get raped by a pack of wild niggers dressed in pharoah's attire

>lost tribe of israel

Anyone got money to pay off some niggers who are willing to rape Ubisoft employees in egyptian attire?

ROMANGZ AN SHIEET

Let's crowdfund it

GoFundMe here I come. Will have to hide behind 7 proxies so the government doesn't arrest me for threats

Top Kek ..Respect

I will blackface like a darkie Kek

Heres a bowl of KFC

spelled yarmulke wrong. Other than that it seems like great trigger fodder

I read on Google that it was spelled Yamaka, heh well fuck me silly. Thankfully I am not jewish so I wouldnt know

Are you saying you're not a racist? Doesn't seem like it to me.

I am racist, but being called a racist for saying was or wuz is pretty funny is it not?

Getting banned from that forum is a badge of honor. I earned mine last month.

What was racist about that Ubisoft? What you are gonna hurt the little boy's feelings?

MY WIFE'S SON

My wife's son's daughter's boyfriend has a lawsuit with your name on it goy

This looks more and more like a new GG uprising might start. This time with actual Nazis.

Kek

Lets start go fund me for this

ok everybody its time to NOT rejd the wolfenstein new colossus forum on steam

Powerful message

how could you get past the way that game fucking looked and felt AC3 was shit

The pirate one was the only good Assassin's Creed game.

yeah the pirate parts of it
the rest was boring assassins creed lore and first person office walking

Well yeah, the modern day interludes were a total waste of time. Fortunately they took up a small portion of the gameplay.

not if you wanted that 100%
fucking sticky notes fucking everywhere

>This is a permanent ban.
umm overreacting much?

this is how the white race dies
all the small things add up and you cant make anything against that

>implying an AC game deserves 100% completion
m8

Kek if big

ive 100%ed more autistic shit
I have a 100% save file on Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
I still feel the autism in my veins

Can you get banned for saying Woozle Wuzzle?

>Picture of the developers and their struggle with male baldness

Maybe it's because it has fucking nothing to do with that (garbage) video game?

>"What's wrong with being jewish? Are you some sort of bigot?"
>"Why are you trying to silence me? Are you some sort of nazi?"
This could have kept going

It's a popular misconception that Germans are white. When in fact they are the Germang tribe from the Congo whom migrated north and spread technology north to the primitive cave dwelling whites whom had no culture of their own. The notion of the Aryan superman comes from the black man and hist natural superority.

>Buy Destiny 2
>Start it up
>Permabanned

(((they))) got me good

>goys
It's goyim if plural, learn2bigotry

Destiny 2 isnt even on steam which is pathetic

>partner with nVidia
>run our program for the best experience goy!
>Start up Destiny™2™
>You're running something in the background! Permaban
>no refunds :3
This is some next level jewery.

It's running on Battle.net instead and you can get permabanned for running discord, shadowplay etc.
No ban appeals

its the fnaf 2 of AAA games
same shit looks better
makes a shit ton of money
developer laughs all the way to the bank

I agree but I am a determined trophy hunter, so you can imagine my rage when after spending hours doing every stupid little side mission and running around collecting every little fucking item, the game glitches the almanac counter so you can't get completionist trophy and by extension platinum.

What's worse this glitch was known about earlier in the games release and has never been addressed by Ubisoft despite it being a common glitch. There is no work around it either.

This just goes to show that liberals do not care about making quality games but rather view games as a mere vehicle to push out their bullshit views

"WE" must be one of the best memes created by censorhip, they actually let word "WE" become symbol of ridiculous inaccurate black pride.

Hahaha

Watching a livestream while this game debuted at E3 was quite an experience.

Duh! Hey, skinhead, how about a dunce cap for your effort? It truly must've been the hardest thought you've put into anything all year.

In case you want to skip being retarded, I work for a very major gaming company and fuck yes, we are liberal AF.

Don't be surprised if you see more going against white privilege in the years to come. You can also expect us to do fuck all to protect whites being abused online. Whites literally can't be victims of racism, but even if they could, we are DONE playing fair after you joined together to elect a literal rapist orange thug to the White House.

Oh, and our marketing teams have crunched the numbers. They've already figured out we can do whatever the fuck we want, and whites will continue buying our stuff. So fuck you.

Shut up, stop being racist, and give us more money.

>you can get permabanned for running discord
What? Did I miss something?

wtf

not gonna lie i spent a lot of times in the sewers of that game
i still wonder if theres a way to get that time back

Their anti cheat auto permabans for ANYTHING that injects code

Blizzard is actually giving out refunds because the reached out to Bungie but got nothing

Fuck.. This We Wuz Kangz Still makes me laugh..

I must be getting old and boring.

The daily shoah have a whole meme dedicated to this. Yar-ma-luke.

he said the game was shit you autistic faggot go back to neogaf
oh wait

i don't understand. did egyptians not have an empire? obviously not every citzen of that civilization was a king, however egypt is in africa, adam and eve are likely africans

LOL. I love shitting up video games. It's amazing I haven't been banned from ESO.

Yea, Northern Africa, aka Mediterraneans.

Wow you really can

kek

Are jew fucking serious?
L
M
A
O

wu..
>silence

The shilling in the MSM for Destiny was insane. I can't imagine how much money Activision spent on promoting that game, but clearly it has paid off.

lmao this weak bait, egyptians were neither black nor were they like modern egyptians, at least not the upper classes

Also the million dollar cut scenes a good 80% of people skipped

>Le 30%
SOON ENOUGH

Can someone complete the WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET using ban steam screencaps?

No serious person actually thinks the Ancient Egyptians were Congoid. In fact it's well known that numerous Pharaohs were redheads. Were they Caucasians genetically similar to modern Europeans? Perhaps not, and there is no conclusive proof of this. More likely, their closest extant relatives are one of the ethnic groups currently inhabiting Egypt, the Copts (now mostly Christians).

>wtf im a racist now!
obviously

> (OP)
>
>
>>playing video games
>fucking nu-male faggots
Dude, you played that game Russian Fishing 4? It will change your minds about vidya

> The African Tribe Ro'mang (one of the "lost" tribes of Israel)

my sides!

I love this dimension

>I can't shitpost on the steam discussions of a game
>"So this is how it ends....."

Grow up man.

>playing and caring about jewbisoft gaymes

>now

u white since forever.

Way to go proving your not a total nigger to the world.

Have you read the EULA?

If your social presene is shitty pol posts, you deserved it, jewbisoft is keeping the shekel in while you're out.

it's biz dude

You must be fat and stupid for caring that much about a stupid forum about assassins creed

Maximum kek

Kike

>lost tribe of israel before the romans made them lost