Are you guys ready for cute college girls riding cute bikes this fall?

Are you guys ready for cute college girls riding cute bikes this fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eOiTRGvimBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>college girls
Dropped

My dick is ready for spats

I just don't get why so many shows have to be in high school when they're targeted at otaku in their twenties and thirties. They could just as well have been in college.

There just was a lap where I live with helicopters and stuff. Ten years ago, when I left this town, no one was biking. Now afte I came back home everyone is, and you can't even drive a car around.

>I just don't get why so many shows have to be in high school
Odds are college girls are used goods. Kills the Otaku fantasy.

Hrmmm,
I've never watched a SoL about JD's. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

checked

You can't even appreciate art like New Game? Shame. In a decade we'll be watching cute oba-chans ara-araing and you'll be stuck in high school SoLs.

Otaku are faggots

Only shows I remember in college at the bat of my hat is Golden Time, Tatami Galaxy, Genshiken and that show where the guy married his niece (Papa something).

The otaku fantasy is worthless anyway and should've been murdered long ago.

Then I suggest you look for a different medium. It's the otaku that support anime.

>college girls

Sorry, not into hags.

>It's the otaku that support anime.

Sadly yes. Anime has declined the past 25 years. I hope for better times, but they seem longer away than ever. Only studios who make decent original shows or non-otaku pandering shows are KyoAni and PA Works.

Yeah, but the studio probably isn't.

I can already tell this show is a shit. Amanchu tier garbage for autismusimuses

SPATS
P
A
T
S

There's going to be an anime about cycling? I need the name NOW.

You're shit, gaylord.
Stick to your Super Lovers threads on /y/ please.

Wish it was about MTB instead of it being yet another show about road biking

Well, now we have the landwhale opinion.

>Anime has declined the past 25 years
How to spot new.

>girls
>not boys

DROPPED LIKE A SACK OF HAMMERS

Half of the "right now" are retro and should belong int "Back Then" you pleb and the other half is shit plus

Quality>>>>>>>>>>>Quantity

Two fags. Nice. Now suck each other

>hatarakumaousamawhathappened.jpg
>tryharderfaggot.jpg

I hope it is about actual riding and not just cute girls.

>Half of the right now are retro

Maybe if you have the mindset of a 12 year old. Most of those shows are half as old as you are, my little underage newshit.

I wish there were more harem self insert wish fulfillment anime set in college or at the workplace. I mean I like high school uniforms like the next guy, but I find it increasingly hard to self insert into high school settings. Also "the cast goes drinking" episodes are better than any beach episode can ever be.

This, I want an actual sports anime with some drama, a competition arc etc. Kind of like that one Haikyuu girl team episode

is this what fujos are like?

The thing with riding bikes is that when you start it you don't want to look like them. You don't want to wear faggy pants and jerseys. But as you go on you realize that it's the comfiest for what you are doing and you just kind of have to. Those ass pads look stupid as fuck but damn do they make riding more comfortable.

I guess it's hard pandering to all the losers who just went NEET after high school and never entered work, college or university.

I don't even remember how high school was. I barely remember university too.

>Actual sports anime
Are you gay?

Haven't we already had Yowamushi Pedal for people like you?

Is this gonna be sports cycling animu? I didn't know about this but now that I do, I'm looking forward to it.

SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN SAGAN

Is the Bakuon gang coming back?

What's gay about a sports anime with girls. Aren't there enough SoL anime for people like you?

>Actas
Can't wait for delays.

The manga follows Ami Kurata, a first year college student with no special qualities. One day she happens to notice someone riding a folding bike, immediately falls in love with it, and uses all her savings to buy one. She eventually gets introduced to the world of long-distance bicycling and road racer bikes, and she forms a cycling team called Fortuna with four other female college students from the same school. Their goal is to ride in a "brevet" or long-distance event called "Fresh."

10 years old = retro

And the only good ones on the right now came out pre 2006 fag

>Digital trash
>retro

Please do not bully the Actas.

>actas
man, if it turns out half as good as the last time they delayed

>brevet

could be good

>Eng. dictionary: spats = shoe covers
How did the word "spats" start meaning bike shorts?

>Compression shorts, known as spats in Japan

In

The same way "jersey" started meaning "sweat suit" I guess.

So is this Bakuon but with bicycles? Because Bakuon was garbage.

I ride a fixed gear bike.

Right, that is what user was asking about.

I can't take Bakuon seriously after I saw what other manga the mangaka has made.

>college
Picked the fuck up.

may as well try it; the animation looks OK
youtu.be/eOiTRGvimBE

Are you watching New Game? It literally doesn't make any difference, is always the same shit.

I am, I just hope is at least as half of entertained as Bakuon.

I see JPs double riding all the tie with one of them riding on the rear wheel. I can't find a rear rack add on for a bike that could hold more than 50lbs.

What kind of nippon magic are they using on that back wheel?

I see Mio and a loli. I'm game.

I didn't know about it but now I'm ready. It used to be that all these cute anime girls were older than me and now they're younger and I feel weird crushing on them.

I don't know anything about this show, but obviously black hair girl is best girl.

But in anime the college girls can all be virgins just because the creator wants them to be. Wow?

There are already several.

How many episodes will this get before delayed to next season?

Why would someone take Bakuon seriously?

Is this going to be kimoi?

Nairoman attack when?

Besides this, yowamushi and overdrive, what else is there?

That short ´´climbing girl´´ or hill climb girl, or something like that, and that's all I know about bike shows.

>New Game
>art

Neck yourself.

>climbing girl
Didn't know about that one. Thanks brah

Are you guys being serious or sarcastic?

Wait, you want guys to suck each other off?
You sound fat and female.

>Half of the "right now" are retro and should belong int "Back Then"
What are you, 10?

Autobaiku are better.

>Their goal is to ride in a "brevet" or long-distance event called "Fresh."
ANN being idiots once again. There are many types of "brevet", Ami wants to complete the lowest tier which is 360 km in 24 hours or something like that. The word itself is from French, literally meaning "patent" but if you stretch the meaning a bit it's more like "confirmation" of something. Then if you do the brevet as a team, it becomes a "flèche", the French word for arrow. That's what the thing is about.

It's pretty damn good though. It's actually about the hobby, with a small amount of comedy and a few tablespoons of fanservice thrown in. It's a lot more on topic than Bakuon!! overall, and a much better read as a result. It also has basically every type of semen demon you could wish for, flat ones, stacked ones, you name it.
Hinako best girl no contest.

>flat ones
Picked up.

I see you are also a man of exquisite taste.

Nasu: A migratory bird with a suitcase

>Bakuon without engines
>the last episode episode of Bakuon over 12 episodes

>
Why won't you take it seriously?

Just wait for Minami.

>a world without baiku
Wake me up

>wake up in the morning
>baikus still exist

>It's pretty damn good though. It's actually about the hobby, with a small amount of comedy and a few tablespoons of fanservice thrown in.

So why show the fanservice pages instead of this claim of it being about the hobby?

It baits people in, and the stuff isn't translated so why even bother when most people on Sup Forums won't be able to read it. And hey, I don't want to spoil the plot or anything now do I.
Also all the fanservice shite I posted is from the extra chapters, it probably won't even make it in the anime.