Akane is ugly in psycho pass world

>Akane is ugly in psycho pass world.

She's ugly outside of it too.

And OP is a faggot in my world. What is your point?

She's a moeblob in a world without moe. Give her a break.

How? She's a qt.

She has a good slut ook.

I would fuck her hard every day.

You don't need to be attractive to unleash some police brutality on latent criminal scum.

Unattractive people shouldn't be given weapons. They have too many self.esteem issues to work through. They're trigger-happy and their self-disparaging comments are probably a hazard on everybody's PP as well.

what the hell is wrong with her skull

eyes shouldn't rest on the cheeks

Dealing with Mika has turned her default expression into more and more of a scowl.

Why hasn't Mika been pushed off a bridge yet?

because Gen is making a Godzilla anime instead of S3

>Why hasn't Mika been pushed off a bridge yet?
Because considering how bad Season 2 and the Movie were, we should be glad if Season 3 is never made.

The movie was great you shiteater

It was shit. The only thing I enjoyed about it was the art and animation.

I want to give her an adult kiss everyday until she is mindbroken and salivates every morning ready to kiss again. Then I take her as wife and kiss her every day until she cant do without my kisses

What is so wrong with being cute? Does anyone wanna really watch shit with ugly or plain looking people in it? People like to see attractive or cute things. There are enough ugly people in real life.

> Does anyone wanna really watch shit with ugly or plain looking people in it?
Considering how popular Pyscho Pass is, it seems so user.

I for one fucking hate titty monsters in chainmail bikini or moe 10000 year old lolis all over the place.

S3 when
I miss the threads.

I want to hug her

have strength user

They actually animated the reflection in her eyes? That's impressive. It looks pretty good.

That would only work on her if Kogami does it.

I wanly want one if they do 22 episodes again.

I want some single or two part episodes with the a single story typing them all together

Considering S2 was complete garbage and I heard the movie was pretty bad too, I'm glad its over.

I didn't know homosexuals had such an interest in this thread

S2 was shit but fun because it wasn't Urobuchi.

The movie is pretty nice.
It's just americans bitching over the engrish.

Not cute.

Didn't people call her cute.

So is Akane a wizard?

The movie was OK but it did basically nothing to advance the overarching plot or people's relationships.

Have a Vagino.

Dont underestimate the power of kissu

I don't mind plain people or attractive people, but I still hate ugly people. Don't like looking at them.

That being said, unrealistic people still rub me the wrong way.

Getting sick of rainbow barf hair, women over the age of 12 in pigtails, and teenagers with G cups and a 53 inch waist weighing 43kg.

what was the point of the lesbians

To show how progressive the society is

It was hot.

fish face > """normal""" face

Lesbians

H Y P E R O A T S

I want to fuck mika and help her not be a retard

They needed to fill the gap for an episode.

I'd break her.

no you don't she would make your life hell

Why is she training with a regular ballistic gun when she already devoted herself to upholding an insane justice system that gives you a fucking raygun and literally tells you who should be shot?

Maybe try actually watching the anime?

Watch the fucking movie.

I really sympathies with Akane. She has dealt with so much shit and she has to deal with the bs that is the Sybil system. Akane has had a hard life.

When Psycho-Pass was airing they made a huge deal about how "anti-moe" it was, going so far as to claim that the word "moe" was banned from use while working on it. For whatever reason that still didn't stop them from making Akane moe as fuck. I guess that just shows the power of moe.

Honestly Psycho-Pass has one of the few excusable dubs. Just watch that.

You do realize their lesbian behavior was degenerate in the system's eyes.

That was a good thing.

>Honestly Psycho-Pass has one of the few excusable dubs
Nope. There are 3 good dubs. Psycho Pass is not one of them.

She would report you to sibyl for those thoughts.

The Sibyl System doesn't need reports.

Its the future bro, gotta have them same sex relationships and all

Exactly

>pushing Mika off a bridge
Too kind. She needs to be tortured physically and mentally until her CC goes over 300, then give her a Dominator to pizza herself with.

It does if you haven't passed by a street scanner recently. Remember all those degenerates hiding out in the shitty part of town and listening to Rock n Roll?

>When Psycho-Pass was airing they made a huge deal about how "anti-moe" it was,
Wrong. That was Sup Forums misunderstanding something.
>the word "moe" was banned from use
That's the thing. In the context, they were saying they were avoiding moe stereotypes (twintailed tsundere etc)

They never planned on making something that didn't appeal to people. The very idea is stupid. YOU are stupid for thinking that's what they said. Stop being stupid.

>Wrong. That was Sup Forums misunderstanding something.
As I understand it they didn't hire anyone who knew what the word moe meant.

>Getting S3
>By Tatsunoko & Tow Ubukata again
NOPE.jpg

the body of a goddess

Kinda degenerate. Fanservice has no place in my serious crime anime.

>Complains about gay in Psycho Pass
Do you forget that Psycho Pass is written by Madoka & Fruit Kamen Rider creator?

When does this show get good? Currently on season 1 episode 6 and it's just exposition filled garbage with QUALITY.

C A N O N U G L Y
A
N
O
N

U
G
L
Y

Black lagoon ,Bebop and Boku no pico?

And PSG.

Urobuchi and Fukami both like them

It's p funny how her eyes get smaller as she learns more about the world.

>They didn't fuck
Yeah, she has to be ugly or something.

A lot of crime movies have a shoawer scene

All nerdy guys do. It's one of those mainsteam "edgy" things that comic/manga authors put in stories to make them seem more "adult."

>small boobs
>almost non-existent hips

Is that a boy?

A cute boy.

I want to make fun of Akane's tiny tits while squeezing them.

PerSona Golden right. Because I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch the series in Japanese when they kept most of the English VAs from the game.

HEEEEEEEEEERE'S MOE!

That's not moe. It's just cute.

Realized I never saw anything past season 1 so I rewatched that and now I'm watching season 2 finally and it's quite a fucking let down so far. Really just feels like a retread of what already happened but with a different twist to it. The new girl is awful. She's like Ginoza from the first season but comes off as much more spiteful and bitchy. None of the crimes are even interesting and the villain is nowhere near the greatness of Shogo. It's to be expected though. Curse of 1-cour.

I think Gino is more cute than Akane and Mika.

She is probably CA.

She's not CA. She's a perfect dog of the Sybil System. Her cc stays good not because she's a good person, but because she completely trusts the system and will do whatever it tells her to.

CALL MY NAME AND GIVE ME A KISS

I'm surprised S3 hasn't rolled out yet considering how much money the movie made.

Urobuchi is too busy with his Taiwanese puppet show to produce S3, yet.

We just need to keep Ubukata away from it.

I'm not sure how anybody was expecting good things from the guy who wrote Mardock Scramble.

She's filled with JUSTICE now.

Loved her scene in S1 with the helmet.

People throughout the show describe her as a cutie. You are mistaken/ a faggot.

Short haired girls makes up good tomboys.

You can treat them very roughly with hate sex, and it's completely alright.

LOW TEST

>The new girl is awful. She's like Ginoza from the first season but comes off as much more spiteful and bitchy.

Oh man, if you thought Mika was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

If you actually think the dialogue is exposition, and you don't realize just how organic the conversations are or you don't realize how much philosophical meaning is being put into the show yet you should just drop it.

When is Kogami going to give her the D? I'm surprised they didn't fuck during the camp scene in the movie.