Holy kek, Sup Forums called it. Women are fucking batshit crazy. Get abused, love him more

Holy kek, Sup Forums called it. Women are fucking batshit crazy. Get abused, love him more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jRe-ijwmrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ISy8ta10exg
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8jhW48cMs&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that a woman was the first one to fall for Satan's tricks

FPBP

Is that the one who got her bloody minge dined upon?

women are 1,000x more sexually deviant than men.
I was dating a grill that was the most religious, humble, and well behaved woman i had ever met, or so i thought, until after our third date we arrived back at my condo and before getting out of the car, she looked directly me in my eyes, and in a very serious manner said to me, "if i come in side will you fuck my mouth and let me swallow your cum?"

HARVEY DID NOTHING WRONG

WINRAR

Welll... Did you?

Telling him that probably justified his actions to him. She should be ashamed.

she does not choooooooooose!

Feminism is a front. All women love to be dominated and fucked.

What a nasty cunt

>Le I'm so kind and above the normal reactions of most people

Virtue signaling and general 'look at me I'm so kind' is the most disgusting form of social life I have ever seen

I temporarily lost my ability to form words and I practically tripped over my dick scrambling out of the car to open the door for her.
Of course i did.

>dominated
or
>hey can you please watch me shower or let me give you a back rub

pick one

>If getting fucked roughly in the ass means more money, of course I'm going to love the man ecks dee

Reminder that Satan is a hyper-intelligent mastermind who even deceived 1/3 of the angels.
Man fell for the pussy.

this chick was always crazy aka feminism

Good man. Good man.

nothing will make you want to settle down more with a woman than a woman that's well behaved, friendly but not slutty in public, but will refers to your semen like its the most rare and delicious, moose chocolate filled truffle dessert in existence.

> but will refers to your semen like its the most rare and delicious, moose chocolate filled truffle dessert in existence in private*

Religious women are the most repressed sluts on the planet. I laugh every time I see some user recommending people to find a "pure Christian girl". No such thing. They've got some skeletons in their closet from when mommy and daddy weren't looking.

>Satan
>a hyper-intelligent mastermind
>starts a war against omnipotent opponent

not so smart

This is the same tactic they use on junkies. They have an agenda to normalize every degenerate habit. Next is pedophilia.

>be omnipotent
>still not able to kill off evil once and for all

I had one call me daddy and wanted all sorts of weird shit and another one into bdsm. She's getting married to some random guy now.

he was too mad to care

Reminder that Satan is an aspect of everyone's personality, and that his continued existence is because we let him.

You have the option to not fall for it, but something always comes along that you REALLY want.

No. The point of the story, at least if we're using Paradise Lost as canon, is that Satan did what he did out of spite-- he knew that God would definitely win, but that he would take no pleasure in casting him down. The suffering was the desired outcome, not victory. It was a way of saying to God "the world you created is shit because I had the option to defy you."

>religious, devout, loyal and hyper slutty for everything you have to offer her, so long as you're loyal and treat her like she's the only woman in existence
How is that not marriage material?
You fuxking child

I had the option to create misery, and become embroiled in it. All of these horrors, even the ones I inflicted on myself, are your fault.

This explains that one Schneider victim sticking up for him in here the other day.

Because she's not going to limit it to you. She was deprived of healthy sexual exploration by her strict upbringing and will experiment during your marriage.

womens suffrage was a mistake

t. beta faggot

t. "saving it for marriage" perma-virgin

I dated a girl once who grew up in a strict catholic home. She was an absolute freak in bed. Loved to talk dirty during sex, loved giving blowjobs, liked to be choked during sex, loved to be called a dirty little whore, etc. I miss her sometimes, the sex at least.

kek, these are the girls that people marry and believe are virgins, they just lost their hymens doing gymnastics or horseback riding ;^)

you're just mad that you're a used up whore that probably took so many dicks in the ass you're starting to develop the need for diapers at 20 and no man will ever want you

Have fun kissing those Christian lips, god knows what they've been wrapped around before (and after) they got to you

I'm an atheist, but the Bible is full of redpills.

All women are cringe. Bj is evil in the bible and most sex acts.

i have no delusions that im the first guy that my religious babe has been with. I just know how she cooks, cleans, is smart and funny, yet obedient and submissive in bed.

>Satan's tricks
>tricks
>being retarded is a good thing

Is it really?

Ashley Judd says she offered Harvey sex "to avoid rape"....

WUT

mfw a Sup Forumsster isn't a NEET MGTOW faggot and actually gets some head.

Start at 1:09
youtube.com/watch?v=3jRe-ijwmrE

What did she mean by that?

>implying satan isn't controlled opposition

Jesus christ I mean the guy literally tortures the people who DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD.

I doubt Weinstein and the other celebrities are as evil as women claim. Maybe they did some wrong things but the media shitstorm is as if they commited sexual holocaust.

>Ashley Judd says she offered Harvey sex "have a career"

ftfy

it's because of the BJC (big jewish cock)

females are all whores shocking

>sexual holocaust.

sounds kinky, if I could have been a prison guard at Auschwitz I would be getting some jew pussy for sure

it makes perfect sense you retard.

Same story here roughly.
But I was drunk and couldn't get it up.
I said I gotta go and she threw me with an ashtray as I made my way out the door.

>I willingly had sex with him, but if I didn't I surely would have been raped
The self-flattery..

Holy shit Satan is controlled opposition.

DAILY REMINDER OF NAZI SCAT HELICOPTER FETISH

Stop posting. Your max level retardation is shining through.

Source? What the fuck?

I don't really understand why we've become so completely pussified. He didn't actually rape anyone. He is a pervy old film producer. Nobody had to fuck him. All his victims are prostitutes. People are only hating because the genders are more alienated feom each other than ever, nobody is having sex and this makes beta libcels feel better about their (((lives)))

pls be real

(((Satan)))

>career rape

>I was dating a grill
youtube.com/watch?v=ISy8ta10exg

>BASED MC Solaar user.

Proof that she went batshit crazy because Trump refused to grab her pussy

But the "victims are prostitutes" is exactly why it's blowing up into a harrassment/rape narrative. They've been spouting and shaming for feminism while at the same time sleeping their way to the top and basically approving of the system as is. The willingness to fuck isn't harrassment -- it's a competitive edge against those who won't.

They're making it a rape narrative because the only other alternative is the prostitute narrative.

Lol you stupid little fuck

Absolutely fucking insane,

kek, but don;t toy with my hopes like that

>>starts a war against omnipotent opponent
then why is satan still around

True. I had a friend that dated a mormon missionary chick from Utah. She was obsessed with tossing his salad.

>love to be dominated
by the guy they are already attracted to, not a fat schlomo bum

we have a troll like Loki at the helm that pretends to be benevolent for his own amusement

Openly left women are whores or maybe it’s just openly political women. But yeah always knew this one was like that. They’re too needy in their minds to not be all dying for a cause but also sluts behind closed doors.

Women love to feel helpless and dominated in the bedroom.
The ones who are more vocal about how that isn't true are the ones that like getting choked or beaten.

If I was Harv, I would get resentful of those ungrateful hoes. They all want Harv to give them fame and make them rich, they all believe they deserve it and Harv should just give it to them for free.

Most people are whores, and get bored or won't contact you again if you don't have sex on the first date. I think my favorite was a person on a first date who said, "Are you sure? I mean, you know, we don't want to have any regrets. It might be a while before we each other again." I think I was supposed to say, "OMG UR RITE LETS SEX" or something.

Another white degenerate woman. She probably also took dick from Tyrone, then cried rape, then came love and forgiveness. That superior Aryan genetics shows

Wait Judd got weinstein'ed too?

You never know man, guys like Harv want get bored with regular old deviancy and need that extra bit of kink to get a hard on.

If the Hollywood pedo's are not exposed soon I'm considering switching my support to #teamharvey against these crazy bitches.

is he /ourguy/?

If he has raped then fuck him he's scum.
But you are both right; in amongst the real rape allegations is a ton of pervy, seedy, dirty behavior but I'll be damned if many women didn't trade sex for favours and later "felt bad," or "regretted" it.

Context has been replaced sheer outrage at EVERYTHING.

Much like a salesman and buyers regret.

Bandwagon

I love autism.

he's /ourguy/ as fuck.

maybe not though, if he was truly /ourguy/ there would be IMAX footage of JLAW dresssed as Jesus Christ is Jackhammerin' frog emma in a Mickey Mouse suit in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart, As emma watson in Garth Brooks cowboy costume gives birth to somethin' resemblin' a Cheddar cheese log with almonds on billy Bob Thornton as Santa Claus's tummy-tum.

Ashley Judd has been crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8jhW48cMs&app=desktop

Reminder that in the Bible that Jews become less faithful because a woman convinced King Schlomo to stop worshiping Yahweh

t. waifu

I dunno, imagine if all -you- had to do to advance -your- career was suck Harvey Weinstein's cock.

Would that reality be acceptable to you?

Rewatch the videos of her, Madonna and others screeching the day after the Inauguration last year.

These people are batshit insane.

madonnas son refuses to have anything to do with her and says she is a sick degenerate.

that kid must be redpilled as fuck.

Their little cocoon of a life is insanity, imagine having to pay with pussy every time you need a job. You’re being casted for your ability to whore yourself not because you’re any good

you don't realize her friend sent her a "17 teen mag vogue preschooler highschool edition" web link that told her to say that
sad
but that's not to say women don't want sex or can't want it a lot - it's just a sad truth
i've had girls do stuff that I just KNOW they've read or been told to try it (sometimes they've told me they wanted to try it) - mostly just takes you out of the moment

I don't take the bible literally but it was spot on with the idea that following women is bad and that women are easily corrupted.

a whole thread of idiots commenting on this and google shows up nothing, give us the link

can someone post the pic of the guy talking about how his drunk gf told she was like with 200 guys and past out and then a other user did the math of how many miles of dick was in her

This is 1000% correct.

I left a 6 year relationship 2 years ago, and have been sowing my "wild oats", so to speak, across the world since then. I used to think men were the fucked up ones, hence why we have weird and intricately detailed sexual fantasies. Turns out thats just because when we cum its over and were not horny anymore. EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL Ive been with has had a niche desire that either falls under rape/daddy/gangbang. Every girl. Ive reverted back to vanilla sex just because now. What the fuck is this all about?

nvm found it

she's one of the most retarded all of them