Mfw #MeToo hasn’t been turned into a meme yet. Is Sup Forums on a lunch break or something?

Mfw #MeToo hasn’t been turned into a meme yet. Is Sup Forums on a lunch break or something?

Sup Forums is on lunch break and #MeToo

Sup Forums doesn't have to do shit. #MeToo already BTFO neoGAF. Why get in the way of that?

The idea of evolving it to an alternate and ironic message while its under the radar seems brilliant, but its baffling how its not being taken advantage of right now.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

SAGE
Be gone shill

I don't follow. You're saying we should dilute a meme that is causing all sorts of chaos and fucking up our enemies?

>the only people who voted for trump are people who are potentially affected by gentrification
Also, wrong thread buddy.

Chaos yes, enemies not necessarily, at least not to me. Who are your enemies?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Weinstein and other jews, Mark Helprin, neoGAF, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon...

why whould we care about it? it hurts jewood mainly

The chaos that im seeing coming out of this are just people playing monkey see monkey do and point the finger on steroids. I dont want to be in an area where if i bump into a girl on accident on the train they will call me out for sexual assault.

U met them personally? Did they touch your pussy?

>pound me too

Fucking degenerates

Sup Forums supports #metoo
this may be surprising to you but most of us are actually lefties
Only rural and suburban retards don't want women to feel safe

The shit we do is "effective" when it's spontaneous and fun / funny. Don't force it.

fuck off you dumbass kike

Im sure there is a red pill about this and havent taken it yet. What did jews do?

It IS the meme.
>#MeToo
>Pound Me Too
Hollywood attention whores

>Im sure there is a red pill about this and havent taken it yet.
Yes. It's
>tits or gtfo
Your writing style gives it away, shill.

Nice

It's almost exclusively destroying numale feminists and leftists. It's only a good thing.

Bitch nigga tell me reeeeee

How so? I can only seeing it empowering feminists, allowing them to pick off anyone who they think has an objectifying mind, and potentially destroying the life of any male they deem worthy.

It's accelerationism with the added benefit of it harming our enemies because it turns out that male feminists are largely projecting sexual predators. Society obviously cannot function if random women can ruin powerful successful men on a whim. The left will eventually be forced to dispossess women of this power once enough of them have fallen victim to their own ideological stupidity of #Listen&Believe. We get to sit back and enjoy the show as they cannibalize themselves. By the end of this we could be in a situation where nobody will believe rape accusations and male feminists will universally be viewed as predators in disguise in SJW circles.

But this can essentially go both ways, because if theirs a social change where people stop attempting to touch ass on a train then that would mean that their form of accelerationism would have succeeded, thus allowing feminism to gain more support than ever before.
And only allowing male feminists become targeted cant be the best outcome because then female feminists would still exist, which would still instill power to feminists.