How to solve the JQ? Realistically

Needs ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Throw some shekels into the ocean.

start charging for oxygen from air

well hitler proved that deportation and deportation camps are not an option

why not breed with them instead? make them become you.

Tay-Sachs will solve it in about three generations.

Stop blaming everything you don't like in the world on .02% of the worlds population because of meme inforgraphics and anecdotal evidence which could be accumulated for any group if there were sad people willing to chronicle every negative thing they've done to make it appear to be a pattern.

we bleach them

>declare judaism as a terrorist group
>nuke the middle east
>build a white ethno empire
Questions ?

The right wing, advocating genocide since 1933

its not genocide because jews arent human.
xenocide

wow dehumanizing the people you plan on genociding, there's new tactic. Oh wait, no, that's what all monsters throughout history have advocated. Sick

Left wing : oppositional defiant disorder

>dehumanizing
implying jews are humans

End The Fed Reserve, this is their power base!

What is the argument for Jews not being human?

Let it solve itself

holy shit fpbp

Anyway, what is this JQ I have heard so much about?

2 ways.
1. send each and every jew and their enablers to israel, kick them out of your country and make israel not fuck everything up and making them face the consequences of their deeds as every other country would
2. genocide

lurk more

not an argument.

nice advocating genocide again hans. I'm sure this will be extremely popular

Pull out of the Middle East. Give Iran nukes and call it even, pray to God they take the high road and just nuke Israel. The rest will fall into place.

>how to stop the Jews

Name them.

The JQ isn't actually hard to understand.

Normies simply don't give it much thought.

Draw the spotlight of public scrutiny onto the Jews, and it's pogrom time.

I've been observing them my whole life. Married into my family, and they destroyed my family's business. Hitler was correct in their defense mechanisms and tactics. I do see them as beings that are severely damaged. I don't know if there is any possibility to repair. Its way to pathological. A jew will never be accountable. Never apologize when it really matters. It's not part of their makeup. Their religion gives them a free pass for wrongdoings, and they know how to transfer their own negative energy into a chicken and then beat it too death,-freeing only themselves, a committing murder at the same time.

If jewish youth can be separated from their teachings and lifestyle, it can dilute the jewry. That could take a very long time over generations though.

Distancing myself from all the jewish systems is a personal act I can, easily. Non participation, totally.

I hope they don't extend their power into more systems. It has gone too far.

Three ideas, primarily.
1) Deportation to Madagascar with reclamation of Judea as a new Kingdom of Jerusalem or repatriation of the land to Palestine.
2) Zionism. No, really. Deport them all to Israel forcibly in the name of "Zionism."
3) Extermination. Speaks for itself.

Send all jews to China. The only naturally occurring society with Jewish morals in the world where jews have been found to actually assimilate peacefully and so completely that the Jewish tribe vanishes.

You've got to get to the heart of the question, comrade.

>Married into my family and destroyed family business

They did something similar to my family.

One convinced my aunt she was gay in university and became lesbians with her.

One married my uncle and turned him into her subservient goy golem.

Both push cultural Marxist narratives onto the rest of my extended family, corrupting their morals from within.

The one who married my uncle claims she's "Catholic". Her beady eyes, hooked nose, and preponderance of Jewish friends give her away.

Their behavior is genetic. Nothing to do with religion. Pretending to be a religious denomination is simply a convenient way to disguise their diaspora nation.

They are devil worshippers, sadly we don't teach this anymore to our children like the church used to, so plenty of people and families get destroyed by them.
I bet Satan is proud of his servants.

>i have the most shallow understanding of things but ill post condescendingly on Sup Forums
the mind of a liberal

I tested the waters on facebook by posting an honest meme of the merchant. A light hearted one. It stays up with no comments/likes, nothing, for a good day.

Then, right on cue, a jewess (perpetual victim type, sjw, mega narcissistic) shares it with all 6 million of her FB friends-with a lengthy comment on how she KNEW I was an evil 'nazi' and that nazis are EVERYWHERE.

So I'm reading all the comments, all this 'nazi' hate directed at me, (that never came up on the original), comments mostly of "Fuck that guy"..."where does this racist live?...Ima pay him a visit"...blahblahblah...all mostly virtue signalling and comments from guys who want to fuck her, whatever.

I had to test the waters and see how receptive the general public is on the JQ.

It doesn't look like anyone I know (Chicago) is even open to it. I think persuading anyone else is a lost cause.

first of all, jews should not hold any public positions, including university and broadcast television. second the federal reserve banking system must be abolished. third, hollywood must be heavily censored.

White people can't and won't do anything more, realistically speaking. Once Asians take over, they will have absolutely no qualms with genociding Jews and Blacks etc.

They will be our slaves or die

I'm concerned that we've given up so much ground that by the time we get back to where we were before the wars, Asia will already be so far ahead of us that it will be impossible for us to recover.

Yeah white people won't be getting back, that's the thing. You had a good run but it's time to pass on the torch.

Think of it like Asians doing you a favor. They'll genocide the other races and that'll finally be the thing to put a stop to coalburning.

We're not going to give up, Chong.
How is it in British Columbia this time of year?

We have new info on the JQ straight out of their own sacred texts.
It is not welcome in the corporate church.
But it has everything to do with truth promotion.
The very same authority they have always used
against us and the world, has now turned on them.

Just scan around the middle of this short page of items.

pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Uh, take a look around, bud. You've already given up. Your homeland is being invaded by primitive cavemen and you've given women the power to open the door (and their legs) for them.

who is this tranny?

also where is my jewish flag

Make it socially acceptable to call them out on their shit.

Reports of Europe's death have been greatly exaggerated.

I'm sorry all that happened. Direct experience is the only way most people will know. They ruined my family's business and stole ALL the assets. I'm starting to think that maybe murder was involved because of shady re-written wills . They were always loud and obnoxious, and sometimes downright hateful as I was growing up with them. I can never remember a positive remark from any them. Never ever anything positive or re-assuring/comforting if anyone in our family had problems. It was always snarkyish and gossip, and "I'm glad it's not me." stuff coming from them.

I'm guessing God put them here for a reason. Hitler's solution failed. There's got to be a better one.

I know their poor eyesight is one of nature's punishment for them. I'm all about the nature doing its thing.

Why would it not be popular? Go ahead and stick your head in the sand, but people are going to be solving problems in this world whether you like it or not.

What can we do besides complaining that can produce results? To rid this world of their evil ways?

Hitler failed, but he gave us alot of insight.

I think you're right, and I am asian. I want to start now so my life will have more purpose.

It's a jewess. I've been studying her profile on YT and google. All her comments are all classic textbook jewry. Filled with hate. Her list of 'favorites' are all low quality stuff.

create ethnostate
enforce borders
???
profit

Asians are starting it now. Before it comes to that. That gives me hope.

End results. Need plan.

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

You have to start at the elemental level
of community faith - a well proven fact.

All the higher theological ground is on our side now.