Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Harambe EGAO'd when?

Yuya x his BB Harambe doujin when?

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Assault_Fort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>last thread had 108 posters
Episode day sure feels good.

Since when Necalli was introduced in Yugioh?

#decksOut4harambe

This is the same guy who can draw whatever he wanted when he wanted and Yugi only had 1000lp left.
He only needed a 5K Slifer to punch over Silent Magician to win and even if he wanted to have the max power he could have used his topdecks to draw into Kuriboh as insurance in case something went wrong since it's in his nature to keep his ass covered at all angles.

ohshit

Have we ever gotten an episode where the main character fights another important character that's good at children card games without going through the "Oh boy he's at

About four episodes ago.

Darn, i still need to catch up.

Is he a jobber like him or does he actual make a fight?

Killed Crow and 5 Academia members

It's one of the best duels in a while, but it's going for too long, next ep better be the last.

>top deck to draw into Kuriboh

Except that it wasn't his turn. Unless you're talking about Card of Sanctity but I don't believe Kuriboh ever had a damage reduction effect in the manga. The effect was literally it exploding when an opponent's monster attacked it. I would also argue that having a 6000 ATK hex proof monster is a pretty good move to make. The only flaw was as Atem pointed out was stopping the Monster Reborn. He probably didn't have any specific cards to counter that situation in his hand which is believable. But from a narrative point of view it was Yugi's final test if he could surpass him.

Kuriboh probably wasn't in his deck.
Both decks had cards that belong to them.
Atem had DM and DMG meanwhile Yugi had Buster Blader, Summoned Demon.

Jesus christ im gonna download the episodes right now

He's killed Crow, Tsukikage (Carded both), Sawatari (Escaped carding)and was going to eradicate Gongenzaka before Jack came in. Probably would have beat Yuya too.

Atem vs Strings which you could argue was Atem v Light Malik ended with Atem having 2100 LP left.

haven't seen YGO since dual academy, but am I reading this right? Someone was actually killed? Not just banished to the shadow realm?

>He probably didn't have any specific cards to counter that situation in his hand which is believable.
He's a YGO protag. They always have counters to whatever the opponent has and if they don't, they simply create it.

Well, turned into a card, which atm is basically killing until the reversal is shown.

But Crow got his collar bone and neck broken before being carded, and it's implied BB was violent as shit to everyone else he carded, so basically, yes.

also
>shadow realm
Stop watching the dub

Wrong. That was the protagonist created for Kaz and Manga Atem was flawed. And besides drawing what he wanted he wasn't able to do Yuma tier asspulls

Why are Reiji's duels so awesome?
Has any other rival even achieved something as amazing a controlled loop to make the opponent autolose as soon as their turn starts?

Because Reiji is an improved Yusei. Perfect in everyway with a likable personality.

>best duels

It's completely one sided with Yuya needing Action Cards to even stay alive. The duel should have ended long ago but Yuya's stock footage wheels let him dodge attacks until he gets an Action Card. Yuya should have lost twice in the most recent episode. It's shit.

Who is this Reiji? I can't understand what you're saying when all I see is a blank picture.

Yuya is a walking contradiction. He is easily the campest and most effeminate protag to date yet also happens to be the straightest.

Don't forget better deck.

He gets no godamn duels, so they'd better be awesome. I wish the rest of the cast got that sort of treatment, but if your name isn't Yuya you get shit.

How long until the main villain is revealed to be a Reiji cosplayer?

It's funny because despite all those things he's currently in last place for best written rival character.

>Yuya my boy! I'm happy to hear that you learned the basics of my ENTAME dueling, but EGAO isn't only entertaining others! Sometimes you need to be enTAMED yourself!
>What do you mean, Tou-san?
>The beauty of EGAO is not only giving entertainment, but RECEIVING it yourself!
>Enter Strong Ishijima, Barrett, Sergey, BB, Captain Solo, Gallagher, White Taki, Nico Smiley, ENJOY, Doctor, Leo, and Gongenzaka's & Sawatari's fathers
>Hey Yuya-kun, remember us?
>T..T...Tou-san?!
>Yuya, be a good boy! Now hold on while Asuka-chan and Yuzu accompany me to "help" me with my injuries!
>Tou-san...
>Sakaki Yuya, prepare to be royally EGAO'd
>TOU-SAN!!!
>My boy, you were able to get through the shitshow that was Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion but you aren't able to TAKE a bit of FILLer?
>I can't anymore! Please...
>Oh fuck, Yuya. My "therapy" session with Asuka and Yuzu-chan wasn't complete! I'll just have to teach you a lesson child! (...and conclude my session via you, boy)
>Tou-san, what are you doing?
>Yuya, you're going to have to finish what Asuka and Yuzu started!! Now excuse me boys, I'm going to pound this naughty tomato into a puddle of tasty ketchup!
>TOU-SAN!! YAMERO! YAMERO!!!
>My son, remember: when you feel like crying, just laugh!
>tfw

Irony is 99 ratings were fucking shit compared to the other pile of shit. Guess the nips have shitty taste.

99 was paired with 100, the episode that recaped the episode it was paired with.

99 was a dumb episode if you look past the memes.

>Roget is played up as a competent villain by beating Sora and Tsukikage off screen somehow
>Reiji proceeds to duel him
>Expecting a good duel with nice strategies from both sides
>Turns out Roget is a cheater and Reiji is too perfect deflating the hype
>Roget goes insane and fucks everyone's shit up
>Yuya and Yuzu reunited after forever and quickly broken apart again
>Crew gets separated and the arc ends there

It wasn't very satisfying at all.

Nope they were rated differently. In fact 100 got better ratings than 99.

>99 was an amazing episode and one of the highest points of Arc-V to date.
>Ratings were paired with 100, which was one of the worst episodes of Arc-V, managing to accomplish even less than the 30+ episodes of Synchro that were completely unneeded.
Yeah, 99 couldn't carry that hard enough.

How would you rank the Duelist power rank in arc-v right now?

1- BB
2- Reji
3- Kaito
4- Yuya
5- Jack

BB takes number one spot because he managed to accomplish in his short appearance more than almost everyone in academia and beat Yuya and Gon together.

Obelisk Force goons nearly beat Yuya+Shun before Kaito Cipher interfered.

Jobbing doesn't make for a reliable metric, especially if it's to show off another character.

I think you may need to recount. If 99 and 100 were separate, the episode that's rated the lowest in that chart would be 117, not 118.

They should've fleshed out the Action cards concept more. 5D's had a system for Speed World, with players getting to activate effects based on the number of counters they had.

If the Action cards were like that, and we got to see characters make strategies on what they wanted to do, it would've been a lot better than just knowing Yuya can stay in the duel by asspulling the exact effect he needs.

What happened to stuff like Action traps and riding around on monsters to get the cards? That would've at least made it more interesting. Too bad the writers have to half-ass everything about this show.

>What happened to stuff like Action traps
Action Traps are even worse than Action Cards. It wouldn't be remotely satisfying to have a character win because they were gimped by picking one up

>and riding around on monsters to get the cards
That takes actual budget

There's only a couple of problems with Action Cards:
>Nobody ever draws bad Action Cards
>Nobody ever goes for Action Cards before they're needed
>Nobody ever uses Action Cards for anything except covering up a blatant hole in their strategy that competent players wouldn't have or wouldn't leave as exposed.

Solve at least 2 of these problems and nobody would complain about Action Cards except gunwunner nostalgiafags that probably hated Speed World as well.

It really doesn't especially in Arc-V where strength is inconsistant, one moment Yuya's making a fool of two deadly academia bounty hunters and their commander, the next, he's jobbing to pirates, tarzan/winter solider wannabes and generic grunts. It's ridiculous and the fact that Sandy and BB relie on the janky ass new trap cards to kick everyone around makes it even more ridiculous.That trap raped Yuya so hard he's still only at 100 lp, barely has a field and has been top decking and action magic spamming just to live for each turn. Now next week will be more of the same with Jack's Tyrant doing it's Scar Nova impression next week for running headlong into yet another face down.

>haven't watched since 114

Has it gotten good yet or should I just drop it

At least there could've been some cheap tension with characters wondering if it's worth the risk to pick one up, as long as they don't auto-lose from it.

Agreed.

Didn't Shun and Edo pick up duds recently? Seems like it's only Yuya that gets perfect Action cards every time, at least since Traps were a thing.

Why did Gon's lp go down to 0? he had 600 left and the continuous did 500 damage. Yuya gut hit at 600 lp and only went down to 100, why did Gon's go to 0 instead?

Watch the BB wreck Crow. That's it.

Yuya drew a "dud" in the pirate duel, but that was exclusively for dramatic tension.

Shun and Edo drawing bad cards is nice, but since it comes at the last play of the game, it seems like a cheap shot to lose because somebody didn't lucksack into the right card.

Don't forget that Shun got a ton of useful ones until he got the dud. It too was just played for drama

His 2 Pendulum scales got destroyed, each dealing 500 damage, so 1000.

oh okay, sorry for being retarded

I've never read Yugioh manga but are the duels in the manga more sophisticated and interesting (no situational bullshit)?

There's much less of it than what you're used to in the anime. The duels are a bit more slow paced too since it's a much different era in terms of gameplay. There's also lots of different strategies used in different duels to make them exciting rather than a lot of sitting on boss monsters style we're used to in the anime. As far as the narrative goes, the duels are really good at expressing the character's thoughts and feelings towards themselves and others. I like some of the anime duels too but they can get really repetitive and stale with all the boss spam and situational card spam.

>Abyss Actors vs Performapals in the anime never

Post the xyz

>ARC-V characters fighting it out as chibis
This is great.

Chibi Yuya and Yuzu a cute!

There isn't one.

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Assault_Fort
>all that text
fucking HIKOKUBO

When the fuck will Yuri and Yuto have some interaction?

Manga.

Is Sanders Harambe's dad?
Is Yuya finally realizing that there is a plot?
Is academia actually getting shilled by Synchro?
Is Harambe going to Egao?

>all that text
FUCKING WEW

I'm surprised that Tarzan boy can read at all.

>Spell/Trap cards can have OLUs now.
You wanna run that by me again?

Holy shit

I didn't even fucking get it, I hope Gladiator Beasts get some support that isn't as long goddamn as War and Peace.

Thinks like this is why i don't play real life yugioh anymore

People don't just play Yugioh online?

Considering thousands attend YCS every month, no.

What did Yoshida mean by this?

What the fuck is Revival Zero? What's Academia's endgame plan? Why do all the Yus want to become one when their dragons are summoned, and what does it have to do with the Bracelet Girls? Why do the writers not care about Yuri? Why are Predator Plants so god awful?

Find out in the last 5 episodes! For now enjoy more drawn out, pointless duels with literal "who's" for the next 6 months.

Can't wait for the guy who runs Shapesnatch turbo for Nova and Infinity to run salt in the wound that Ryo will never be in this show

>using nova to summon infinity
REAL duelists summon infinity the hard way

Why the fuck would you run Constellars or VWXYZ in Cyber Dragons

>VWXYZ
>VW

>Yuya X Tou-san artwork when?

Next ep
>Yuya use entertainment duel
>Gladiator beast and performapal animal circus show

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MOVE THE PLOT FUCK.

Not anytime soon, considering we have BB and brainwashed Ruri's to deal with.

>YuGiOh! ARC-V era monsters that would be impossible to cosplay as, yet hilarious to see people try

Where did Performapals go wrong?

Well, I mean

Around episode 50

>08 July, 2015

This makes me so sad.

Monkeyboard and Guiturtle were the beginning of the end

The archive is a goldmine of pure retardation.

Autism like that from people clearly not from Sup Forums and only coming here because of these threads is more the reason why these threads went to shit, moreso than the show itself getting worse.

WEW fucking forgot someone made this!

Thank God for the internet.

What do we need to do to cleanse this show? Who do we need to get rid of?