Hmmmmm

hmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
youtu.be/WO_-D606lKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Science Man is deep.

wtf I hate the Catholic Church now.

Has this man ever posted actual science, like proofs, or equations t explain anything? Scientists like Krauss even have lectures on actual science available to watch. NdGT has nothing.

Big if true

but it do

t. science black man

Like Bill Nye he forgot his profession and now thinks he's qualified to talk about shit that isn't his business

69deep420me im just a simple white boi

you can't blame god. god hates you and wants you to lose, you deserve it, no bitching.

these can't be real, this nigga is like Jayden Smith levels of full retard

The loser should thank God for his life, talents, and the chance to compete

Isn't it bretty sad that this is the smartest negro the Jews could find to push "le black science man meme" after sending Jews with nets into deepest, darkest africa like Dr. Livingston to try to pick a nigger out of tree with an Iq over 76?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

For ever person who gets a new bike, there is a person who can blame that person for theft.

No, even his lectures on astrophysics are not actual science. He just talks about topics in astrophysics.

I don't think anyone directly thanks God for winning the match, instead they thank him for everything that led to that but whatever

Yep, you win better thank God, you lose, thank God, work harder next time. Be humble bitch sit down.

Real black scientists, all dozen of them, are all conservatives. The will never be promoted as actual role models.

He's a spokesman for astrophysics. He doesn't do researches or studies. He just give vulgarized information to the masses.

stupid rapist nigger

>jewish god
>wants whites to lose
checks out considering what's happening around the world

OH MY GOD! They are becoming self aware.

This is more dangerous than the threat from A.I.

It's N.I.

>Real black scientists

What is this anti-Christian drivel? It’s random, pointless, and doesn’t even make sense. Really shows where his heart is.

he never took into account blasphemy by the losing team. He may be good at trolling, but statistics are clearly beyond his scope.

>Ben Carson

>rapist

Isn't that kinda the point?

When a surgery in the US is successful, the family thanks god. When a surgery fails they blame and sue the doctor for malpractice.

t. A rapist nigger

I think he just takes credit for others peoples work. While real scientists are slaving away in a lab, he’s talking about their achievements on as many television shows as possible.

What? Ducks procreate through rape, and they're still around..

>scientific authority
>nihilism is logical
WEW

>talents
Get off Sup Forums Tyson

and, he raped a bitch.

What the nigger fails to tell you is that the State is his god and his god will make you pay if you win!

athiests: everyone is equal, winners are equal to losers in every way
well consider me fookin convinced

It takes a real genius to refute the modern invention of evangelism. Truly, he is reforming the intellectual landscape in which we frolic about.

#metoo

Kek! Severely underrated.

god rewards those who deserve
losing a game is not necessarily a punishment.

there are insects that literally just stab their sharpened dick into the abdomen of a female and jizz all over their insides. its called traumatic insemination. black science man doesnt even know science.

This nigger is a rapist

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/

It hurts cats. Cats have barbs on their dicks.

For every black man who gets into college thanks to affirmative action, there's a white man with better grades who doesn't get in because of the color of his skin.

Fuck this faggot ass rapist nigger.

He thinks that’s clever?

Lol well yeah that would be a good solution- one a 10 year old would think of

The dude's a fucking idiot, but I don't think that tweet is real.

No, they can credit the Devil for the loss, since they let demons inside their hearts and didnt train as much as the other team.

>sending Jews with nets into deepest, darkest africa like Dr. Livingston to try to pick a nigger out of tree

Whoa, science. Blows my mind.

Nevermind. It's real...

KEKED AND REKT

edit: anyone else notice you have to pass like 50 captchas when doin anti-semetic thangs?

Wew. Sorry for dub hoarding.

This guy is to science what buhnie is to economics. A clusterfuck of bumbling criticisms that provide no actual solutions.

If you do the captchas fast it makes you do more.

oh my god these clowns cant be serious

Come on science nigger even I knew that cats have barbed dicks.

are these real

Oh, so its like affirmative action for captchas.

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS BUT ALSO COMPLETELY NORMAL WAYS

I got them from a thread some months back, so yes, they're real, m8.
Spread the good news.

>when your morals are even less than that of an animal that you belive you wouldnt survive as a species becaus things are hard and painful
typical atheist

The Argonaut octopus rips his dick off and gives it to a female. It dies shortly thereafter.

I don't know how black science man keeps fucking this up.

WHAT

p much. also you should switch to word captchas if ur not a phoneposter.

i blame god for creating a world that gives this man a platform that reaches millions of people

Be aware of sophist.

is he morphing into Jaden?

So the beautiful fall day I am enjoying here, is
because I voted for MAGA?
And the fiery devastation in NAPA is because they voted for HER?

I'm OK with this.

Smoke weed erry day

>logically

funny how the people who cheer for "reason" and "logic" don't even understand what logic most of the time.

thought tyson was atheist, or does he think he's being clever and that this comment disproves god? Or is he saying that things are the way they are because god made them that way? Either way he's a nigger.

fucking hell
how deep into dunning-kruger can you get

"He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

None of those hurt the male.

>>Ben Carson
user, do you really believe Carson would have had his position if not a nigger? I dated a girl in uni who got a fulbright scholarship and ended up doing residency at john Hopkins neuro. She was a raving liberal, and even she thought the nigger had to high and supposedly had a ton of lawsuits for things like leaving sponges in brains and was essentially brought in by the jews to show how "progressive" john hopkins was.

holy shit, is black science man this fucking narrow minded and plain stupid?
You can only blame yourself for the loss, even if you'd like to thank God for a win, because obviously,m you were too much a faggot to achieve gods favor.
Everytime a lib opens their mouth with their highly intelligent opinions, i have lose more and more respect for them

I imagine it hurts the female

read up on what ben carson accomplished in his life/career. He's sleepy for a good reason.

2nd grade philosophy wow

... that was his point, m8.

Youre a fucking white male!!

My only cardio is smashing the patriarchy.

He's not wrong though.

There has to be a reason le negro science man is named after the biggest chicken company in america.

youtu.be/WO_-D606lKs

Sex only has to be pleasurable for the inseminator. It helps if it's pleasurable for both, but not necessary.

These “science” clowns are just like the “Iron Chefs” on the food channels. They’re just faces and mouth pieces used to sell advertising slots for the channel’s executives.

Put them up against a real chef or scientist and they’d get raped like a goat on a refugee boat.