4D

>we have a terrible, just terrible, opiod crisis here in America
>we need to end this, exploring all our options
>along with treatment, and the wall, we will be legalizing, on a federal level, the use of medicinal cannabis
>we hope to provide a safer alternative to the destructive opiods that have wreaked havoc on our nation

yfw when

What's wrong with the opioid "crisis"? Dumb asses use them and die. That's a win.

Oh! We need MORE opioids!

I swear if he brings up medical marijuana and legalizing it. I would love it. Jews would lose their minds.

>Dumb asses use them and die. That's a win.
majority of the dead are white people dumb ass

>CIA running crack into black ghettos in the 80's
>CIA running ipoids into white subarbs now
what's the difference and why are they doing it?

The CIA has, ironically, become the kind of radical leftist communist organization that they used to oppose.

It’s a huge burden and drain on tax dollars, you fucking mong.
Yeah, and it’s killing off fucks like this.

Except 'medicinal cannabis' is shit for actual pain and 'medicinal cannabis' has always been a stepping stone to legal recreational weed. I can't even get an Rx for 1 vicodin every week from my pain med doctor anymore but any fuckstick can get a "medical" weed card and blaze it 24/7.

>Break society through decades of propaganda
>Pump society full of illicit drugs
>Profit off the black market for said drugs
Dumbass

its not a move to make opiods illegal, its a move to make an alternative legal. it is also a political move that would bring a million more votes to his side from the liberal left. its a win-win.

You Americans are so weird and silly with your drug abuse.

link motherfucker.

Drug users vote leftist, who gives a shit. They've spent lifetimes embracing their inner shitskin.

I've got a lifelong script (essentially) for 4 Norco's a day, still doesn't kill the pain (14 inch harrington rods in back and fuckt up beyond reason)

Feelsbadman.jpg

Never tried weed before, but would try edible form if it reduced pain efficiently.

>political move
This. A lot of the Bernie burnouts where just in it for the weed, give them what the want and they might switch sides, or be too stoned to bother going out to vote.

do you take them all 4 times a day ? that is alot of acetaminophen

>its not a move to make opiods illegal, its a move to make an alternative legal
Except the DEA has been cracking down for years, and my state has basically taken the "weed is legal now so use that or fuck off" approach. There are "medical" marijuana billboards every mile on the freeway and ads on the radio every hour advertising get rich quick "medical" marijuana schemes. I'm not exaggerating, it's actually hilarious. My doctor told me that he can't prescribe opiates anymore unless I just had a surgery or have permanent back/spine problems, that he'd like to but the DEA and state are putting too much pressure on him.

legalizing weed
would be great

Yeah, have to be careful, can't take any extra from tylenol. The body gets used too it so fast, I gave one to my friend and he fell asleep in 20 minutes, I take them and don't feel a thing other than slight reduction in pain.

LET'S JUST GIVE THEM DRUGS UNTIL THEY DIE OFF, WORKS EVERY TIME

Opiates are attacking working-class white men through health care "pain management clinics" most get addicted and kicked out of pain management because their levels are too high in their urine, then losing their employment and still - addicted to drugs causing a downward spiral.

Nobody cares about the lower class white and blacks dying from overdoses. It also affects a whole other class of white people, middle/upper-class American families raising the next generation and the lean sipping hip-hop culture and its influence on extremely impressionable young white men is causing a whole generation of useless addicted white males.

Its even much deeper than this, but the trial run with the crack epidemic with blacks was a huge success, opiates are much harder to get off, and you can actually overdose waaaaaaay easier.