What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sxRTjIAEHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konjac
youtu.be/QPVFw0jTGus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Luffy is 5'8

He was talking about Kochikame ending.

Did oda just pick gladiators out of a hat to become luffy's underlings?

cracker has rekindled my love for one piece

Reminder

I hope you won't be too disappointed when he loses.

post yfw after the series ends Oda does a final time skip and Luffy wound up with some generic village girl instead of Nami/Vivi/Hancock/Robin/Whoever the fuck people ship Luffy with

Are you saying that the Luffy x Makino crackship has a chance?

Luffy already got cucked by someone if that is the case

Post Robin

Wait really? I haven't been keeping up with Jump recently.

Dumb frog poster. Just remember you asked for this.

I really like how his power seems so stupid, but it's so effective. I just wish his design was a bit better, it was somewhat of a letdown.

that's a picture of robin, and you misspelled "carrot"

Ending in two weeks. Came out of nowhere. After it ends the only pre-2010 manga in WSJ will be One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Gintama, and Toriko. The last two are also winding down and will probably conclude by the end of 2017.

Well that's the end of a fucking era. Honestly I have no idea how he kept Kochikame going so long, there's only so many convoluted get rich quick schemes you can come up with.

So which big shot prisoners escaped Impel Down bar Blackbeard's crewmembers?

Yeah yeah

Will you cry when Merry's spirit comes back to save Luffy from Turmoil?

No. I always thought Merry's funeral was overrated. Apparently the anime handled it better, but I haven't watched it.

Jinbei and Crocodile

And Ivankov

Buggy

Reminder that everyone Luffy released from Impel Down joined their lord Buggy and in fact are NOT raping and pillaging villagers and technically aren't even criminals anymore

Is that what your mommy told you? Did she also tell you the pirates are the good guys?

>Did your mommy tell you pirates are the good guys
They did not

>they
Akainu has two mommies? No wonder he's fucked up.

Literally the ending of an era. When One Piece ends shit will be sad.

I don't like his power, because it's just interchangeable with any number of other 'creates and shapes material' fruits
it could be biscuits, or chocolate, or anything else, with enough haki and control you can just make anything look and act like anything.

I do like his design, though. Maybe there'll be some unique properties to his biscuits to make them more than just 'I have infinite generic soldiers'

i want to rape perona

If he isn't taken out for good in the next chapter (or two), he'll probably use it in more unique ways later in the arc.

Reminder that Robin prefers to swallow

I liked armor cracker fighting with multiple swords and shields, inner cracker should have been a different sweet commander.

>A certain establishment's cherry pie (No Reason)
Oh, I get it.

Who ordered Moriah's execution?

The Gorosei probably.

Sanji's gandpa is the blonde gorosei

either the gorosei or the celestial dragons

i would say the latter, because doflamingo said it was someone "much higher up" than sengoku. the gorosei outrank him and the celestial dragons outrank them so...

I see Crocodile trained her well.

I still don't understand why the Celestial Dragons have actual power when they've all been depicted as weak and incompetent idiots

Don't forget that HunterxHunter is perpetually on hiatus too. Hell, it's more on hiatus than actually appearing in WSJ and I doubt that's going to change.

No wonder WSJ is looking for the next big thing in shonen because after One Piece, what do they have to bank on?

robin is CUTE and PURE

youtube.com/watch?v=2sxRTjIAEHA

basically, there is information only the celestial dragons are privy to, and so are trusted to guide the world government in the right direction. they listened to doflamingos demands because he blackmailed them into revealing that information, which would threaten that order

Won't defeating Big Mom and Kaidou be the same as strengthening the position of the World Government?

There were other level six pirates that Blackbeard made fight to the death for a spot on the crew alot survived and escaped. These were the ones Sengoku wanted to tell the world about but was prevented by the World government.

Whoever beats them will just be taking their place as the next big power, so not really.

>Robin deepthroating Luffy will never be canon

they tried to and failed to turn toriko into the next "big 3"

now they're pushing hero academia

Carrot is going to date Luffy!

I hope Hero Academy fails nothing against the series, but to many reviewers are badwagoning this shit so hard after bleach and Naruto ended.

Deku smashing things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konjac
Anyone taste it?

If Luffy beats both then it's trading 2 for 1. Definitely favorable for the Government

>Other people like this more than I do, so it should fail.

>tfw remember there's no chapter this week

Wapol making Shirahoshi cry while Kureha gives him the finger at the Reverie when?

First week of Jump with none of the former Big 3 (although I think we might have Boruto).

But she already said she loves Sanji.

Alternatively.

Saved

She's a female rabbit. As long she's getting fucked, she won't care who it's by.

Well what you expect, I mean the oldest son can make a state of the art lab with candy. What he does isn't that surprising.

WAIT WHAT!? Holy shit!!!

Friendly reminder that cedar the pharmacist will join by the end of the arc

robin posting in one piece itself

Third attempt.

Rewatching the Don Krieg fight made me notice that Sanji's father is just a bigger version of him

wew lad; that hadn't occurred to me

Wouldn't Luffy deepthroating be more canon and make more sense?

Luffy will just have a kid with all the girls. He's a free man, he can do what he wants

He can't get it up if Usopp is not there. He won't. Unless Hancock rapes him.

calling it now
each vinsmoke will have haki correlating to their name
sparking red will have fire haki and vs sanji and his diable jambe

Sanji needs to get a level up by the end of this arc

NEWKAMA KENPO

user haki isn't a element of sort. You can't have winch haki or poison haki. It doesn't work like that. I'm going to counter you and say each of their suits correlates to their name, And maybe DF.

explain Red Hawk then

Nah, Zoro will do that. Or maybe Luffy, he already loves that bon clay faggot

He probably won't

has sanji actually had a full fight since arriving in the new world

>tfw wasn't pressed like zoro yet

user that could be explained a number of ways. I mean having a fire ability isn't hard to get in the OP world. It could be haki, plus speed and friction. But it's not haki it self that gives off the ability it would be the combination of those things. Haki it self won't be creating lighting, fire, poison, and a winch user. That's just retarded

No not really. The closes to a fully fight was against watasumi, and he had jinbei to help him.

When was Zoro pressed? Pica?

Which is a bigger feat

Sanjis hell memories encompassing Wadatsumi or Zoro's slashes dicing up Pika?

yeah enough for an actual demonstration of his haki

what if luffy just eats the soldiers?

Friction

Oda foreshadowed it already. Pic related

Pika

post yfw sanji attaches blades to his shoes

user sanji is a man of his word even if he does use it once in this arc he won't start using his hands. Definitely not to sword fight

eh hells memories surrounded wadatsumi while 1080 pound phoenix cut pica in half. zoro had to do seval slashes to get all of pica while it took sanji one kick.

Watasumi doesn't seem as big as that statue.

youtu.be/QPVFw0jTGus

What is this without the music?