youtube.com/watch?v=9hEQfPreP2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't even light a flag on fire
failures

which pixel looks damaged?

French.

Nice gets, too bad you're a faggot.
BUT
To light it on fire it needs something sprayed on it first IE petrol or hairspray so it ignites easier

Maybe it is maybe it's not.
I'll just wait for the wind to blow the flag and get a better look.

Hi Sup Forums, Frenchfag here

Not all that familiar with Sup Forums but hey, that flag shit is hilarious

Has the location been confirmed? An earlier thread had proposed Le Lieu Unique in Nantes, France, and since I live in the area... well, you know, I'd like to know what happens.

Anyone working on removing it?

Don't really know what to do, I don't have a drone or anything. I was thinking of going near the place to confirm location or something, but it seems you guys are already on the offensive.

If you look at their website it says "On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project." Do they have some building or something in Nantes?

Yes, it's a bar/café/conference center or something. Quite the renowned place too. I know where it is, too. Slightly out of the center of the town, opposte of where I live.

do it faggot, you cant go to jail for vandalizing a flag.

Ah i clicked the "about" button and it actually shows where it is on google maps.

Yup. Point is, I can have access to the place, somewhat. Any other French user here? Anyone has a plan?

I'm pretty sure at that height no human can take it down. However you could try to replace the propellers of a drone with a longer and much sharper variant and fly it right into the flag.

Its not damaged.

I'm pretty sure at that height no human can take it down. However you could try to replace the propellers of a drone with a longer and much sharper variant and fly it right into the flag. I also know I just commented this but I think telling someone in France is a better idea.

Could try that I guess. Don't have much in the way of tools and shit.

Drones aren't expensive, tape some knifes and shit to it lol.

desu you can try with a standard drone first, maybe cover it in paint idk. The key piece here is that you need a drone

Also please record this shit

I don't own a drone, but didn't some user try using his to set it on fire? If he's still there, maybe we can meet up and devise something.

Also yeah definitely recording this.

I don't think there's any way for a human to get up there without getting in serious trouble. If he's gonna light it on fire hes gonna need something else to go up there instead.

The last attempt was made with a drone apparently. That failed, but there is potential in this.

What did they do?

youtube.com/watch?v=9hEQfPreP2k

Try to set it on fire with a drone. Dunno precisely.