Kiniro and yuru yuri suffer from the same problems, They never have any payoff. nothing ever happens...

kiniro and yuru yuri suffer from the same problems, They never have any payoff. nothing ever happens. Does anyone know of a cute japanese schoolgirl yuri where the girls actually fall for each other and fuck?

Yes

Why is Kyōko so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

You don't seem to realize that having lesbians in yuri anime goes against the whole point of having yuri anime.

>vlcsnap

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

The Sono Hanabira Series of VN manages it quite well. All the yuri anime i see end up pussying out of actual relationship developement

sakura trick

in the KinMosa movie, Ayaya has sex with Yoko

I didn't even know Kinmoza was supposed to be a yuri series until I read its MAL page.

But Ayaya is sick.

I don't know for what reason, but somehow Yuru Yuri gets me harder than any lewd anime in existence.

pro tip: doujins and manga are much better than anime

I suppose there's always Strawberry panic

I hear more stuff happens in sakura trick

sick meme

did you watch it at all?
I mean it's not extremely evident like some others out there (New Game) but it still has many moments when you can pinpoint the lesbians being lesbian
>Ayaya's interactions with that tomboy
>the two teachers
>Alice being lesbian as fuck towards Shinobu
>that one girl who wants to scissor Karen

I mean if you didn't watch it I could understand where you're coming from.

the problem is that once they stop the teasing and get into yuri proper, it's not so fun anymore. the anticipation is everything. it's like an orgasm, it's nice for a few moments but then you're all sticky and it's not hot anymore and you remember that your parents thought you were going to become an engineer and yet here you are sucking dicks on a street corner, your tears making your mascara run, and shitposting on Sup Forums while you wait for the next customer to show up

Deep.

I disagree with this oft-repeated assertion, I honestly think you can make an interesting series out of a couple exploring intimacy with each other

Maybe otaku aren't the right audience for that. Sakura Trick was pretty close.

The thing is those are comedy anime not romance, so you shouldn't go in expecting payoff

>thining that's a problem

sakura trick kissing in all the episodes

And strawberry panic! they fuck one or twice i think.

Sakura Trick was literally pretty terrible, however.

And otaku isn't the problem since this isn't something unique to yuri, or even anime. The payoff is nice too, but the real entertainment, suspense and pretty much most of the elements to making a good story is in the build up.

You're literally pretty terrible

That's not what your mom said last night.

I want to hug Yui!