Corey Feldman is Playing a Show Near Me Soon. I'm Getting Backstage Passes. What Should I Ask Sup Forums?

Taking requests

Ask him why it smells like updog.

this.

Ask why he's making a movie when he could easily just talk to journalists. Is he that broke?

ask him why the FUCK he needs 10 MILLION dollars to out pedophiles.

ask him how he can SLEEP AT NIGHT, knowing that he has information that can stop people from doing what people did to him as a child - and he chooses to protect them until he gets 10 MILLION DOLLARS

TELL him he DESERVED whatever was done to him, as he had the change to SAVE countless more children, and HE CHOOSE GREED INSTEAD

Tell him that no GOD will offer him mercy - when he steps up to the gates of heaven, he shall be CAST DOWN TO HELL

can I get my money back?

seconded

ask him if he's got a dead mans switch?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ask him if he thinks traps are gay

Bong is right

Corey here, yes i do its uploaded somewhere and i have a usb with names and locations in my jew vault

ask him what percent of Hollywood is jewish

He'll be dead by then. He coming to my city on Saturday, where he will probably be arrested and/or killed

this meme is an affront to humanity

Ask him why he needs $10 million dollars to expose the pedoring plaguing hollywood

i know right? everyone knows that liking traps is gay

Ask him if fucking traps makes you gay.

Czech em

Suck his dick. Check em

been researching this for a few days since the recent spate of these threads

>Spielberg
>Zemeckis
>Tom Hanks
>Ron Howard
>Charlie Sheen
>Martin Sheen

all seem to fit the story of corey haim's rape on the set of Lucas
i have a lot of info saved to a txt file but it's 6am here and if i have to think about this for much longer i might throw up

elijah wood also has some shit to say on the subject

TELL HIM YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO CAN FINANCE HIS FILM, ANONYMOUS FRIENDS WHO LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, BUT YOU NEED SOMETHING CONCRETE TO CONVINCE THEM

Tell him to stop asking for money and playing people for fools and just drop names.

Fucker could go to youtube Milo, Alex Jones and name names. He doesn't need 10 million to out people.

Feldman is a Jew, he isn't going to out anybody because his loyalty to the Tribe is above all

>milo
>alex jones
yeah, real credible people, ya dingus

>those girls

I just want to touch a breast Sup Forums

annnnnnny day now he’ll say something.......

1 trillion percent ask him what happened to Brock Pierce. Brock Pierce was a child actor, 10 years younger than Corey, who had a career that vanished as soon as he got old. Later he would be accused of raping kids at gunpoint after giving them cocaine, he would settle civilly, his boyfriend ended up going to prison after a criminal conviction.

Brock Pierce is the key to unraveling pedowood. A likely former child molestation victim who through stockholm syndrome or MKULTRA or just an evil core himself became one of the primary players in human trafficking. He now launders human trafficking money through cryptocurrencies through his role as chairman of the bitcoin foundation.

Bring Michael Jacskson action figure.
Ask him to show you on the doll where they touched him.

will do. thx

top kek

Tell him you work for the agency and his assassination is planned for early November, tell him to come out and say the truth before it happens, he won't have another chance.

And then leave.

wiretap and ask secretly who it was then that way we can reveal the pedo

Ask him why he's such a faggot and won't name the jew

Ask him how much it hurt the first time his boy pussy was penetrated.