STOP

STOP

You're on your way home from the community college anime club and you see this BIG BUFF NIGGA touching your waifu-!

WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?!

Shoot him

leave her, if she is touched by a nigger is no longer pure

But user, what about you?

Touch his ass.

Pardon me, good sir but that's my wife you are holding. I'm sure it's an honest mistake, but if you could hand her back promptly it would be much obliged

He looks pretty buff desu senpai. I would ask him for his routine and died and if I can tag along with him to the gym.

>died

Diet god damnit.

>He looks pretty buff
That's just because he's short.

Nothing. Just take solace in the fact that the waifu he's messing with is just one from a series of multiverses and mine is still purely mine. Kind of like when someone picks the same character as you on a fighting game.

Well bitch be getting tag teamed tonight

>community college anime club

I hang myself for being an autist.

Found the Trump supporters.

this is some serious SHART thing
why are burgerclaps so retarded

>people actually support a daughter hater
I thought it was a joke. Surely people can't support someone so depraved that they won't date their children, let alone properly have a sexual relationship with them. Maybe they too hate their own children.

>he doesn't subscribe to the many-waifus theory
you'll only invite suffering upon yourself. Giga-nigga's waifu and mine are two completely separate instances.

But he specified that he is touching your waifu, not his.

>Nigga assaulting my waifu
shoot him, according to proper procedures.

Bring out the Maxim Gun.

I tell him he has impeccable taste and ask him what is he watching this season.

make Sup Forums great again

Suck his big black cock until he passess out and get out of the frey victorious

Ask him if he'd take me too.

No nigras on STEM.

>community college

clearly I'm already a failure, why do anything?

by being here you are already a failure, why are you complaining

I start wondering how she came into the human world and continue walking pretending I didn't notice anything

Who honestly here wouldn't want to be friends with that guy?
>ripped so people will be afraid of him
>has similar interest
>prolly has a qt sister

>implying you have a chance with his sister

Reminder to celebrate other people having the same waifu as you instead of getting mad irrationally.

Prep him as usual. My waifu has special needs that I can't satisfy on my own.

Touching as in a hypothetical scenario where my waifu is real? Probably nothing, she can take care of herself just fine.

If it's just touching a dakimakura of her or something, I'd commend him for his fantastic taste.

>he supports a criminal

Square up wif him yanawwamsayin

do some research into trump's business history (which includes hiring illegal immigrants for construction!)

that's not an endorsement of hillary, i'm probably voting for the mountain climbing weed man