Where were you when you learned the military was filled with America hating liberals?

Where were you when you learned the military was filled with America hating liberals?

The military are just white fuckups mixed with shitskins and spics who want gibs. Figures they would be massive degenerates who suck whatever the wind blows.

Officers tend to be smart and college educated. It's kind of a no brainer that they hate trump

>officers
>commie faggots who made it through college ROTC by the skin of their teeth

This is just officers; they have to have graduated from college. I bet enlistedmen and NCOs support Trump.

Officers are faggots. They are overhyped desk jockeys. NCOs run today's military

>WAAHHH WHY WONT THE GOYIM WILLINGLY DIE FOR ISRAEL

>>>r/t_d

The military is a joke, and everyone knows it. Is it any wonder why Holo-wood is pumping out as many pro-Military movies? It’s time to get the flag waving yahoos out and prepare for the harvest again.

this is literally considered a milllitary officer

O1 and up are normally like that though. E5 and up is hit and miss.

Officers are faggots, this is well known amongst the enlisted and fucking with butter bars is a time honored tradition

(((Polls)))

(((Polls)))
(((Officers)))
(((Women)))
(((Minorities)))
(((Diversity)))
This article is conjecture incarnate.

I was a O4 in the USMC reserves. POGs might view him unfavorably, but 0311's love him. I have seen so many blacks pushed through Quantico and TBS it was sickening. Fortunately, they rarely serve in a combat MOS.

This is exactly why white people will lose the race war they think they want. The military is filled with people on our side.

>mfw salon only asked niggers

Officers are actually retarded. Their incompetence is a common meme across all branches. Instead of finding a solution that makes sense they exclusively resort to sucking dick, getting lost, and losing paperwork.

Niggers are inferior in combat roles, as we have just witnessed with the ambush in Africa. The one black soldier hit the bricks when the shots popped off. If there was a race war, the whites would win handedly. Wouldn't even be a fair fight.

What are the figures for NCOs and enlisted? I assume there's a reason they were excluded. Also I'd be curious to see a breakdown by branch. I bet they asked a bunch of chairforce desk jockies.

Lmaooooo

>muh education
>muh more then just a soldier
>muh civilian life

To think i use to want to be a marine

Overwhelmingly in support of the POTUS. The Obama administration gutted and nearly destroyed the USMC. Trump is working to increase their budget. Also, beyond Major, being an officer gets pretty political. A lot of traditionally conservative officers play the game to rank up.

Enlisted troops were more likely to pledge allegiance to Trump. Forty-seven percent held a favorable view of the president, and 38 percent viewed him unfavorably.

A strong majority of Marines (59 percent) viewed him favorably, compared to just 38 percent of the Air Force. Meanwhile, almost half of the U.S. Navy (49 percent) view Trump unfavorably.

Forty-four percent of servicemembers approved of Trump's performance, while his general approval in most mainstream polls has consistently hovered below 40 percent.

The poll found male troops were much more likely to support Trump than female troops (47 percent favorable for men, 32 percent for women). Meanwhile, 51 percent of non-white troops view the president unfavorably compared to just 37 percent of white troops.

WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING MEN DO!! FUCK YOU CIS SCUM!!!@!!@!

>trusting polls in the year of our trump 2017

Technically no. He was expelled wasn't he?

i dont think he has been expelled but west point graduate = officer