What does Sup Forums think of Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-41640066
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
wikiwand.com/en/Islamic_Revolutionary_Guard_Corps
firstpost.com/world/hanged-iranian-womans-last-letter-to-her-mother-please-dont-cry-1774237.html
time.com/4046788/iran-revolution-nuclear-deal-youth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the true aryan race

Bunch of cucks who gave up their own local Persian religion (Zoroastrianism) to follow some desert religion from a bunch of backwards Arab tribes.

fpbp.

I want them to have 1000 nukes so they can bomb the shit out of israel.

Its islamaphobic to hate iran

Is there really a big "pro-Western" part of Iran's population that is "afraid to speak out" or is this a lie the media feeds us?

Iran will make the middle east great again

lol
bbc.com/news/business-41640066

Whatever

(F)

shah is shoah

this desu
they can't even follow it right

Islamic hellhole that wants to build nukes so that it can keep it's totalitarian government in power forever.

Why wouldn't he just spill the beans? If he delays, they might shoot him before he exposes them, and if he does a documentary, he may for some unknown reason not tell the whole truth. It's somewhat tiring to hear people say, "I've got a secret, but I won't tell you until (insert needless delay reason here) happens. Alex jones, Wikileaks, many people on Sup Forums do same.

They should go back to Zoroastrianism, find peace, become a better nation.

But what do you think of Parsi in India? They are like poo in loo jews.

Uhhh...

says the christian
topkek

I support them in the Middle East. Fuck Israel. We need to do something about their Islam, though.

what went wrong?

People from Christian countries saying indo-euorpeans should reject Semitic faith and return to their traditional religion and not seeing the irony.

This

nuke Israel pls

all motherfucking muslims must motherfucking die

Hate them for the same reason I hate Hitler.

>Could kill jews, but don't.

iran used to look pretty neat

Best friend is a secular Persian. They hate arabs and think muslims ruined their country. They were previously Zoroastrian and a lot of that resonates throughout their various bits of tradition. Truly a proud, unique group of people.

The muslims hate the jews. But when it comes down to it, everybody just wants to be left alone. I'm not sure why it has to be a one or the other thing, but the Jews cause a lot more trouble than the Persians do so I prefer Iran.

They fought and lost. Same as Christian Levant and North Africa.

I have a high opinion of Iran. Persians created real civilization and Shia Islam is tolerable.

Hot women too.

>Hot women too.
This desu. Persian bitches are traditional and have great genetics. Their bodies are fantastic, they mostly all know how too cook, and they all want children and have strong family values.

I like Persians. They assimilate well, most of them I know own their own businesses or are doctors, and they're all pretty secular. You don't hear about Iranians chimping out in England/Sweden/Germany. I met quite a few living in Turkey while on vacation and the ones I met hated their government and were also secular.
My take from living in that part of the world....the government is a disaster, the people put up with it but secretly hate it, and they are the most secular Muslims by far.
From what I gather it was a pretty based country before we started propping up pro American leaders just to try to get over on Russia

i'm already married lol, just making an observation.

They seem to have plenty of retards shilling for them on this board

I remember being 12

It's somewhat true. I've met a ton through traveling and knew a bunch from Iran while I was living in Seattle. The only thing they hate more than their own government is Saudi Arabia

I'd say they're certainly qualified to be called humans unlike their Arab neighbors. Most of the world can be categorized into four categories, unlike the two (white and non-white) you often see people use here.
White - this includes subcategories, Celts, Aryans/Germanics, Slavs, Finno-Ugrics, Balts, et al. (inb4 d&c shilling)
High Civilization Nonwhites - At present, basically only the Japanese and maybe the Koreans. Nonwhite groups who have attained a similar level of culture and living standards as white/European nations without huge gibsmedats from the first world.
Humans - Groups who could one day attain the High Civilization level, and may have been at that level in the past. Persia definitely qualifies, I would say China as well. Possibly Aztecs (not that they really exist anymore) but I would say we know too little about them to credit them with much. Alawite Syrians and Assyrians would also fall into this group.
Subhumans - Niggers, Abos, and their ilk. No chance to ever be respectable.

So overall I have high hopes for Iran if they ever stop being a fundamentalist Islamic country.

american kike hurr

They have a thriving gender reassignment and internet shilling industry

Their version of Islam is too moderate.

Nuke Saudi Arabia
Nuke Israel
Nuke Iran
Nuke the Middle-East now !

You know what they say: When they go Iran they never volveran.

muslim religion is cancerous

Was cool until the Islamic revolution, could be cool again. Most Iranian leafs are ex-Muslims, rumor has it Islam might die out there because young people hate it.

Iran has a government-owned central bank still right?

Islam is a heresy, that ranks it lower than false beliefs.

>the true aryan race
TOP KEK

->relationship between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
->The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia
-> close genetic affiliation between Persia and Arabia and may suggest gene flow between the two regions
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html

They look like nafris

Looks like jew/nafri

Brown poo poo people

>they're certainly qualified to be called humans
Nope

>their Arab neighbors
Their siblings
Genetics speak for themselves

It looked like Israel
After all people from Iran are semites too

what's nafri? north african? and how caan you tell?

they like our shows

the non-tainted with Semitic DNA Iranians still exist, but are a minority.

based jew/sunni removers

A Heresy? From what? Your shitty Semitic religion?

Looking forward to when they realize islam is complete dogshit and will revert back to their original belief, Zoroastrianism.

samesies. cant wait for them to wipe israel off the map

they didn't give it up they got invaded

i thought aryan meant indo-iranian

the link is tl;dr tier. post a chart or graph

There also some that look like that that in tajikistan.

I wish they would stop talking about nuking Israel and just do it.

Man jaw

Great country and people if they could get out from under the the of the theocracy, they would be the greatest natural Ally for the US in asia

>the the
The thumb

->Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
wikiwand.com/en/Islamic_Revolutionary_Guard_Corps

Persians have always been a good people, very interresting civilisation, they clearly are more civilised than arabs. If u compare an Iranian to a Saoudi you'll see that even if Saoudis usualy have more money they are way less educated and behave like niggers while Iranians are intelligent and well educated.

this

I like them and Turkey.

Nafri stands for North-AFRIcan
It is also know as NordAFRikanischer Intensivtäter

Another middle eastern shithole that's ruled by the dogshit that's known as islam.

>Inb4 kike
I hate the kikes too.

>True aryan
Fuck off Iranian Shahdom diaspora

Afghanistan as well.

It's cool pockets of white folks hold out for so long.

And then what do you think they'll do when Israel is wiped out? Go back to being a grumpy little shithole? You Iran ass kissers are so stupid.

Islam is not the problem. It's the arabs and some countries being cucked.

ZIONISTS AND NEOCONS BTFO

>he’s unironically this blue pilled

Hello Plebbit, or shall I say, Mr. Kikeberg

>Persians have always been a good people
> Iranians are intelligent and well educated
Iranian spotted indeed

firstpost.com/world/hanged-iranian-womans-last-letter-to-her-mother-please-dont-cry-1774237.html

Even in china.
There are chinese tajiks and tartars.
Basically, white people who speak mandarin Chinese
They make up the 56 minorities recognized minorities living in the peoples republic of china.
It is not always yellow there.

Can't blame them, americans always sided with Israel and Saudi Arabia.

>Women should be able to murder men they are claiming tried to raped them

>Islam is not the problem
t.refugee
When did your boat land in Italy?

Typical Iranian response. Handwave away any criticisms and call anyone who calls you out a kike. You're not white and your people are savages.

Not a refugee, it's the arab muslims who are the problem. They are the ones who betrayed the Ottoman Empire.

the next gen will make Iran great again
time.com/4046788/iran-revolution-nuclear-deal-youth/

You zionists oddly only want to kill muslims that oppose Israel, really made me think.

Go back to the middle east where you belong.

This.

Iran minds its business much better than we do.

>Implying I'm a zionist.
I want a Christian state for the Christian people. I'm against both kikes and sandniggers :^)

Go back to Asia chink.

Ethnic Persians are white though. They're literally whiter than white people.

do we really have all those bases. shiiiiit

>All muslims are sandniggers and must be destroyed and genocided
>Only agitates for war against Iran, Libya and Syria.
>Never Saudi, Jordan or Egypt.

not me

Muhammad Darvish, do you have anything more updated aside from some dogshit BBC tier information from 2006? US doesn't have that many bases in the region and they definitely don't mind their own business.

>Islam is not the problem
KEK

Reminder
Koran is an offshoot of the Talmud