Goblin Slayer

Why isn't Goblin Slayer more respected with the other Silver ranks?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144060969/#144071729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's an LN and LN protagonists must be hated by society for no reason so that they can defy society's expectations and rub their success in its face.

people hate min maxers for a reason

Because he spends all his time going after fodder.

Because he is literally crazy. Hopefully he will let one of his harem girls heal him and allow him to live a real life and perhaps even start a family.

That's so many fucking death and rape flags I don't even know where to begin.
Goblin Slayer deserves to die heroically on the battlefield, drenched in goblin guts.

I AM THE GOBLIN

Because of pic related.

>Be me
>Work my way up from killing rats to goblins to orcs to dragons.
>Hear about this guy still killing Goblins.
>He's the same rank as me for only killing Goblins doing the easy job while I kill Dragons.

Fuck that prick.

He does pest control at surgeon's level.

Jesus Christ. Are we certain he wasn't train by the Sith

I am not sure if he can rank up anymore like that.

Because people treat the job as beneath them, and there is NO money in it. The reward the guild pays is like one Gold coin for a party? Also the fact prestige is earned on the front lines / borders / getting trophies of much tougher monsters.

No one really gives a crap that a good chunk of the country is getting fucked up by goblin mobs, since they never fought against the survivor type gobs that may have ambushed them.

The fat fucks will care once there isn't any more grain going back to the cities because all the villages have been raped to ash

You jealous?

You get 1xp at minimum for killing things.

It might take him forever but he can still rank up

Who is translating this right now?

so are you saying insect exterminators are the highest leveled people?

Damn orkin must be a hell of a guild.

If the level of crisis is that high then it's the fault of the guild for not paying out to kill all the goblins.

I wonder if that guild can give you a super high ranking, I mean are there not high-end guilds?

Kek

because they mad

hes honing his craft, and investing in fancy armor doesnt seem necessary since hes fighting goblins
in the goblin shit all day
wear your work clothes to work
fuck goblins

>rookies criticizing his gear
Those rookies about to get fucking murdered and raped by goblins, I tell you what.

I don't know anything about goblin slayer
are goblins the only intelligent monsters in this series?

The manga portrays the goblin mobs to be very tough but easily looked down on.

We've only seen a small den of 20 goblins with 2 "mini-boss" goblins. But from the last chapter it sounds like there are a bunch of high "adventurer" level goblins and most likely even bigger dens.

Goblins aint no joke

>murdered and raped
in that order?

You mean the silver ones? From the way they are talking they have been there for a while, before GS.

Nah, in the same chapter, there's some rookies who comment that two Adventurers are sleek and sexy, and then turn and mention the Goblin Slayer as being dirty and wearing gear that is worse than theirs.

Reminder that GS is poor because he only hunts goblins

They do rape that one dead girl

He's not poor, considering his childhood friend's uncle says GS makes enough to pay for a nice inn, he just chooses to spend money on planning and buying equipment to better slay those Goblins. Try new inventions and ideas.

It's an edit user. Since the protagonist is basically Doomguy in the goblin universe.

The sith are exclusively about power. GS is all about revenge, revenge that will be sated when he kills gobs. While the sith would condone and encourage revenge in the pursuit of power, the be all end all for them will always be power.

Yup, and the very two silver ranked adventurers who are called strong and sexy respectively come to his aid later. Lancer is a total bro, and sorceress actually goes "Fu~ fu~" as an implication of the young adventurers naivete with respect to GS.

Amongst the silver ranked who aren't arrogant, there seems to be an implicit statement of respect for GS. Because he goes around killing gobs, they can do fight on the front lines and take care of the more dangerous stuff.

Gotta commit goblin genocide to give room for other people, man. Remember, the only good goblin is a dead one.

t. Karl Franz

STOP SENDING GROUPS OF PRIME BREEDING MATERIAL STRAIGHT TO GOBLIN NESTS YOU FUCKING ADVENTURER'S GUILD GOBLIN SLAYING IS A JOB FOR MEN REEEEEEE

If they did that then they couldn't have large rape spreads/scenes in the manga/LN.

Would GS slayer japanese goblin?

RIP & TEAR

“No! I must kill the goblins” GS shouted
"No, GS. You are the goblins"

"I know..."

Fodder doesn't pay the bills.

What would GS do if cowgirl's farm got destroyed by goblins and she got gobbed in the process?

Or they will rape and killed, sending GS to impossible levels of anger and insanity.

I don't understand how this shit got published. All he does is go around killing weak ass Goblins? What's his endgame?

Remove all gobs

Transcend his being and advance to Platinum Goblin Hitler.

That scenario already happened, or better say it almost happened: in the second novel, GS discover that gobs were about to attack the farm, they are too many for GS and his party plus they would fight in plain palms, so GS ask the guild for help, at first they declined but lancer offer to help and everyone else follows.
Army fights gobs, wins with no problems and cowgirl is save from rape.

Also, GS was desperate that he was offering everything he had, almost offers his life...but realizes that would make cowgirl sad and stops.
Lancer ask for guild girl, GS says he is not his owner.

How similar is this to ninja slayer?

Gobbos are impolite fucks who don't follow the proper etiquette and don't present themselves before battle..

Someone has a link to the first GS threads in Sup Forums?

So, the mentality of those guys are, "we killed huge monsters while this guy killed a bunch of rats to get to this level!" Like that?

A bunch of pay to play are ass blasted that a free to play player is the same rank as them

Imagine getting silver rank from dealing with large threats like bears and someone who takes care of possums and rats gets the same rank as you.

I think there's some kind of demon king helping to raise up armies of gobs, so probably something with that at some point?

I know the demon king isn't a gob specifically, but it seems logical he would eventually target creatures that enable gobs to gob.

I dunno wouldn't most people think rats are a bigger problem than bears?

Posssums and rats are just as dangerous as a fucking bear. Don't ever underestimate those fuckers.

I WANT TO SEE THIS BITCH RAPED

I mean, have you ever tried to knife a bear?

She's with a pretty competent party. So the likelihood of her getting raped is next to nil.

You know the generic lines the BBEG gives when he's almost defeated? The whole, spare me and I can give you riches and power shtick.

What if he takes him up on that to kill the gobs? Order them to walk into some killzone he set up.

In terms of difficulty to kill?

Have you ever dealt with an infestation of rats or possums? Like New York subway bad? I'd take chances with a bear rather than have a bunch of rats gnawing on my flesh until bones remain.

You don't have chances with a bear. Without the proper equipment and skillset it's simply whether the bear decides to kill you or not.

I mean rats are a bigger problem to society than bears. bears don't bother people all that much but rats have a parasitic relationship with humans, eateing their stuff, living in there homes and causing disease and whatnot

Any LNfag here? Which character so far has the most influence in GS's healing?

Best I got is this.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144060969/#144071729

As if rats are not willing to take chances. At least people have been at least mauled by a bear and those things left after awhile. Rodents are merciless.

Cow Girl > Mentor > Priestess >= Guild Girl

That is from like a week ago...
I want the very first threads about the first chapter.

What happened you user? Did rats eat your parents?

is this shooped? or camera magic is a thing in GS universe?

What? But the mentor only appeared in a flashback, he is not present at the moment.

G.U.N.S

Shooped.

He said influence not if he's present in his life.

Cowgirl is at the farm all the time, GG is in the guild. Priestess is the one that spends more time with him, it was she who started to implant nakama ideas in his brain.

user specifically mentioned influence directed to heal his madness.

Imagine getting silver rank from dealing with large threats like owlbears and someone who takes care of slimes and gets the same rank as you.

That would be the same as complaining about a guy thar got the career i wanted but doesn't work in something related to it, instead following it's dream.

Is it ever explained why Priestess mentor wears a blind fold?

Gobs burned her eyes.

>plus they would fight in plain palms

Goblin Dick and Torture.

Sorry user, i completely forgot the correct word at that moment, i mean plain fields, a place without nowhere to hide and use guerrilla tatics.

Ah, just say "open field" or "open plain" then.

Why priestess so lewd?

He wants Goblin Slayer Children

This is one reason. It's also a way to try and take the moral highground even if the MC is a shitter; just make other people bigger assholes. It's like moral superiority and ego/status affirmation through victimhood; you're great, other people are at fault.

GS gets a magic shotgun
what happens

Clerics are sluts. Everyone knows this. EVERYONE.

DOOM

Hobo with a shot gun but with gobs.

They're goblins. Probably.

Gobs use them for reproduction so unlikely.