Between 1840 and 1900, marijuana and

marijuana based products accounted for an incredible half of all drug sales in America.

Who started the war on marijuana? I have Crohn's disease and I cannot get legally get a low-THC high-CBT marijuana (be it as a liquid or for inhaling the fumes). Why would anyone ban drugs that worked for decades in the past? That is like outlawing antibiotics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ebz9OuYLL0
scientificamerican.com/article/the-science-behind-the-dea-s-long-war-on-marijuana/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170926162306.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170529085613.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150623113156.htm
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n11/mode/2up
electricemperor.com/eecdrom/TEXT/TXTCH06.HTM
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf
thesacredplant.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hurr i wanna blaze it to cure crohn's disease durr fuckin nazi pigs LEGALIZE

It's not a cure, fool

>when you dont need weed to be a retard

After probation the DEA decided to go after weed to justify their piece of federal cake. They bullshitted their way to illegalize weed by pushing some story how a kid killed with family with an axe while high, but later it turned out that he had sever depression and took other drugs and weed had nothing to do with it.
Also as the US made weed illegal, they forced all their colony nations (near the entire western world at that point) to follow their bullshit. I think Mexico tried to tell the US to fuck off with their anti-weed bullshit, but at that point big pharma had a foothold in the new business prospects that the removal of weed could provide, so they lobbied government to pressure the fuck out of Mexico with economic terrorism to play ball.

William randolph herst.

read a book nigger.

What cure, you imbecile? It helps with treating inflammation and sleep in case of Crohn's problems. That isn't even a question, there are countless scientific studies on it. And low-THC marijuana doesn't make you high. Actually, being high would be the complete opposite of what Crohn's disease patients want before going to bed.

The guy from Deadwood? Why?

>probation
prohibition.

>pushed story about kid killed family blah blah
no faggot, that was the movie reefer madness.

this literally all boils down to who owned most of the trees used for newspapers being buddies with the guy that ran the largest newspapers.

Hey Abdul. Google the name with "Marijuana illegal" at the end.

Because it led to nigger behavior, just as today. The weed culture is invariably linked to dreadlocks and nigger/wigger music and culture and behavior and they used to care about the betterment of society so they said too bad stoner faggots and banned it. Weed is literally for niggers and undesirables for the purpose of keeping them docile.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ebz9OuYLL0

I literally can't spoonfeed you any harder than this, and it took 2 seconds to find.

Stay off pot man, if youre into it enough to ask and never looked anything up on your own, you should probably stop. I fear you might be a bit dense.

/thread

Sage this kike slide thread.

And that justifies outlawing doctors prescribing it as a liquid to chronically sick how?

Yeah, the elites are just terrified of a stoned out rastafied wasted docile hippie population so they conspired to ban it

>weed is for keeping the degenerates docile
>we keep it illegal so they aren't
no retard nigger, thats opioids

>Weed is literally for niggers and undesirables for the purpose of keeping them docile.
>purpose of keeping them docile.
>docile
>cartel
>docile
>cartel

You just said the opposite thing in your last post. Holy fuck you're retarded nigger. Don't smoke any pot you might learn something.

I am not taking mairjuana because it is illegal here. When I lived in Tel Aviv, my doctor there prescribed it and it helped a lot in the low THC variety. I have no use for some high THC run off the mill weed some Somalian peddles at the train station. I am talking about verified and processed medical drugs.

No. The useful non-high producing CBD constituent can be and is isolated and prescribed. Of course there is nothing wrong with using the constituents in cannabis which have legit medicinal value. THC is not one of those constituents. THC use is just making you a rat pushing a lever in a skinner box to get a shot of dopamine.

That is what I said. I hate the "high feeling" of common marijuana.

>german flag
>kike
>completely ignorant of what hes talking about

Oh chiam, if you wanted the short answer, weed is illegal because of kikes.

scientificamerican.com/article/the-science-behind-the-dea-s-long-war-on-marijuana/
imperative reading if you want to know anything. Drug war was republican strategy that colluded with federal agencies profiteering off war, imports, policing, politics, jails you name it. Kept that black man down forreal actually.

>marijuana based products accounted for an incredible half of all drug sales in America.
[citation needed]

This book gives you a good idea. Worth a read. A lot to do with paper production it turns out! And corrupt government/business interests around the wood pulping industry against commercial hemp production used for paper fibres.

Cotton industry too. Hemp can completely make the cotton plant obsolete in terms of textiles.

jews, period

Wow, it's almost like people's health improved drastically since 1900 without weed.
Stoner mythos bullshit, it was outlawed for being a genuine danger.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170926162306.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170529085613.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150623113156.htm
They weren't wrong with the whole reefer madness thing. Just look at the ties between drug usage and committing other crimes, vast majority of those who get drug charges aren't with just drug charges alone.
>...five years of research has provided strong evidence that, if corroborated, would suggest that marijuana in various forms is far more hazardous than originally suspected.
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n11/mode/2up

electricemperor.com/eecdrom/TEXT/TXTCH06.HTM

and others

>Just look at the ties between drug usage and committing other crimes
"black people"

i miss getting stoned and cycling around the park with pals

who of u faggots is watching 3sat right now
>that propaganda so (((the elite))) can cash in on it
lmao, german folks are all sheeps

You're correct about the dangers also being a factor. I was focusing on the political elements in my short answer. The people who were pushing for wood production over hemp, did not care about the effects of dope on the population.

This is 100% false. Yes you can get "CBD" isolate, but it is too small of an amount to be useful in most cases and is very expensive since it's hemp derived. There's more CBD in one edible of a high CBD strain than there is in an entire $50 bottle of CBD tincture.

And your point on THC is also false. THC is a proven effective painkiller and appetite stimulant, this is why synthetic THC is prescribed to cancer patients as Marinol, not CBD you dingus. They both have beneficial properties, along with CGB and CBN. A 2:1 or 10:1 CBD:THC strain is far more effective than cbd isolate that you can buy online.

t. state licensed medical grower and caregiver.

>I have Crohn's disease
if true you need to look into
L. Reuteri DSM 17938 and the recent paper
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf
in particular check the re-growth of intestinal villi

is this bait

>I have Crohn's disease
You are genetically inferior. Kill yourself

>Just look at the ties between drug usage and committing other crimes,
that explains Colorado

>...five years of research has provided strong evidence that, if corroborated, would suggest that marijuana in various forms is far more hazardous than originally suspected.

ya, from no deaths in medical history to a couple of deaths from high concentration product

>CBT

CBD*
>Who started the war on marijuana?
We did, started with racism, and then funded by Dupont for many reasons

>saving my pic
Thanks, I guess
That is my super skunk from Sensi Seeds pic, I grew that

I don't have any medical problems, I just like smoking weed. Thankfully I live in a red state that worships freedom and made marijuana legal.

Do they have high CBD weed on the Netherlands?

thesacredplant.com/

Pretty new docu-series with recent info and science. Worth a watch.
First round was watched by 500.000 people - second round is airing soon.

The cat is out of the bag.

Also get yourself some local organic hemp-seeds and make it your main source of nutrition: good proteins and fats, zero sugar and easy to consume (just mix it with water and you got hemp milk).

go across the border to tulipland or how about not getting crohn's disease faggot

>THC is a proven effective painkiller

Those are some horrible looking plants

You're not very bright.

That still proves my point faggot. It's still effective if you aren't bothered by the pain.

>That is like outlawing antibiotics.
in the united states antibiotics are a controlled substance. Its impossible to buy antibiotics for human consumption without going to a doctors office and getting a prescription. When you go to the doctor, they will always pad the bill.
The last time I needed antibiotics, i toughed it out until the point talking was one of the the most painful things Ive done in life. then I had to wait many hours for the doctor to open, then pay him about $100, then I had to wait for the prescription to get filled, and pay another $10.

doesn't germany allow medical marijuana?