What's your biggest fetish and did it originate from an anime or manga? Is it common within either?

What's your biggest fetish and did it originate from an anime or manga? Is it common within either?

This shit right here is to blame.

Buttholes in general. Anilingus is my favorite though.
And no, you pretty much never see a drawn anus in anime or manga. Certainly not one being licked either.

Traps.

I don't think I have to elaborate any further
Not 3DPD. Never 3DPD

my biggest fetish is flat
and it did not originate in 2D

whats this from ?

Japan.

My biggest fetish is guro. Decapitations really get me aroused, especially if it is after the victim got raped.

Shoes. Long before I became a weeaboo.

I like the penny loafers and uwabaki you see in most school anime, but bare feet usually get more attention. Which is fine, because I have a secondary interest in feet too

Girls hanging from their pants/underwear

None f my main fetishes came from anime. Of course I gained some that carried with me (armpit, navel, napes, flat chests) but my big ones (ass, thighs) have been with me or a while.

By biggest one, watersports, I think came from this one time when I was little and one of my female friends pissed herself like right next to me. I can't think of anything else that could of triggered it. My memory is shit but I still remember it vividly.

Sumata, probably came from Kanojo x kanojo x kanojo, and the amount is criminally insufficient.

ENF in general is great.

This but with penetration

I want to be treated like a whore by men. It didn't come from anime or manga.

>I want to be treated like a whore by men
Pretty that happens everyday.

Butts. The larger the better.

Also big into action girls. One is very common and the other is not.

Ranma gave me my gender bender fetish.

Mom/Son

Yes

Kinda

I watched A LOT of anime as a young kid then took nearly a 20 year break from having anything to do with it. So I felt like I independently arrived at a lot of my fetishes including guro, stoic women, and catsuits only to get back into anime and find their roots there.

Overall it's femdom but specifically I love Violent women with deceptive amounts of strength. The more exaggerated the better. Aggressive, angry violent girls just turn me on!

Also girls forcing themselves on dudes (grabbing their hand and making them fondle them, or forcing a kiss.)

I like femdom too but the opposite.

Thighs
I love manga

Footjobs

dick milking machines, no, no

Skintight bodysuits.
It didn't start because of anime/manga
It's not super common, but it's not super rare either.

Ass is not a fetish, retard.

Is liking athletic/muscular women considered a feitsh?

Pee desperation/wetting ("Omorashi")

Didn't originate from anime/manga, happens occasionally within it but not enough

I didn't like it until Prison school and I think that's only because Hana a cute.

How can anyone ever like how buttholes look or want to lick them?

Wasn't the only thing that occurred in that show the guy peeing on her or whatever? I'm not talking about watersports, I mean peeing in one's clothing specifically. An accident.

>What's your biggest fetish?
Exhibitionism
>Did it originate from an anime or manga?
No.

She got caught peeing in the woods cuz she couldn't find a bathroom. So when she found out the guy saw her she wanted to get even by watching him pee. Then he accidentally peed on her so she wanted to get revenge by peeing on him. That backfired too and she ended up with his penis between her thighs. Then she wanted him to pee in front of her WHILE she peed on him but he turned the tables again and they ended up making out. Way later she forces them both to drink lots of bottled water and do it in the room underneath a bunch of blankets. A girl that the guy likes comes in for a second and they get afraid of getting caught but then as soon as she leaves a huge pool fills the room.

It all started here.

>no
>no

No, that's considered gay

Leaning more to the watersports thing but that still sounds pretty cool.

tile patterns

The gay is a fetish.
>proof
There are no happy married gay couples. 99% Of the time, gays consist of AIDS infested men who have sex literally tens of times more than the average man. Gays are in it for the sex, not for the relationship. Any gay that tells you otherwise is a liar or willingly in denial.

I was always a footfag and 12 years old was when it REALLY took off. Anime had nothing to do with it but watching the girls play barefoot in gym class probably did.

By having good taste.

nice meme

I like actual anime not moe garbage.

Weird I know.

Brethren.

Thighs and Zettai Ryouiki. I don't remember what anime started it, but this one sealed it as my favorite.

yes
yes very good
accurate

Pantyhose, I guess.

What is actual anime?

Pregnancy/Impregnation

I'm positive it originated from watching Species/Species 2 when I was a kid