twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would be like trying to prove the earth is flat, cant be done

Prove he doesn't

Why god? Why not gods?

He is my dad.

Edward Feser's blog

You cant prove a negative

READ THE BIBLE

You just did. Did you miss it? Look again. This post was nothing. until you posted it. God is simply The Grand user

Because he needs to. A godless society is destined to fail.

So God is an artificial construct used to make people adhere to certain behavior?

This.

What are a few of his arguments?

What kind of proof would you like?

Any. Scientific evidence would be best though.

STOP BEING CHRISTIAN

Because Sup Forums is a "Christian" board or so I always hear.

In the same way we know particles exist by the reactions they cause, God exists by the reaction he causes. For example, my deep and heart felt love and submission to him. He is there because I need him and because I feel him. Across time and across cultures, even those untouched by others, God exists. It is hard wired into us. We can attempt to individually fight it, but we cannot ignore it. God always has, and always will be in our hearts.

You cannot see him because you choose not too. You are in the minority. Prove my love for him isnt real. You can't.

Same argument I was gunna make except better xD thanks user

Science is an artificial construct used to make people adhere to certain behavior. In both instances, we're using concepts to improve decision-making, not attaining reality in itself.

People have those same feelings in regards to cartoon characters. That doesn't mean they exist in objective reality.

If not God, then who or what qualified the unqualified absolute to create space time reality?

Science is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.

That's easy. The seals of Revelation have been opened, and everything makes sense now because of it.

This is brief list of a few points that matter, and where they are.

pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

>testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
With the purpose of improving our decision-making processes, which is why it's valuable.

>god is the greatest
>if he existed in reality that would make him even greater
>therefore he exists because that would make him even greater and he is by definition the greatest.

Find a flaw.

>everything makes sense
>open up the pastebin
>reads like a schizophrenic's rambling

Then who or what created God?

you have a picture of him, what more proof do you need?

I never said it did. What's your point?

you exists

>if you can draw it, it exists

Yes?

God always existed.

This is also, very likely, the reason for all the
attacks on Christianity around here recently.

(((They))) know the sacred texts much better
than Christians. Church keeps things that way.

Special pleading is a form of fallacious argument that involves an attempt to cite something as an exception to a generally accepted rule, principle, etc. without justifying the exception.

Look around you. Look at your life and the lives of people whose lives you are privy to. You really believe in "accidents", "coincidences", "luck" that comes right down to the day?
YOU prove it. You can. Just open your eyes and see.

Like Goedel's Proof? All logical and shit?

Or "you can't prove it to me, therefore I'm not responsible to God" fedora cringe tier reasoning?

Why do you ask that question?

>logical fallacy and Ray Comfort:the thread

God is another word for the totality of reality, something we don’t yet comprehend and might never.

All men who can behold the universe stand without excuse before God.

>Unicorns are the greatest (Unicorns created the universe.)
>If unicorns existed in reality that would make them even greater.
>Therefore, unicorns exist because that would make them even greater and they are by definition the greatest.

Nah, God's a person, just a higher dimensional being than we are, or will ever be.

You're in the wrong neck of the woods faggot.

Your feelings don't prove God exists.

Why do you love Asian rhinos so much?

How about you prove that God doesn't exist first, faggot.

explict logicaly how you came to exist

And your doubt does not eradicate God.

>Prove God Exists
do you love you mum

Trump beat Hillary

You think the Supreme Being is not a case for special pleading?

Then why does the term exist?

So why can't this apply to space time reality?

Zero sparks. Zero aliens. Still can't figure out why I liked the movie.

Its all about preordained time and order.

We just happen to be in a time when things change.

OOP language has been found to be key to
meanings and message long hidden in the
Bible, and particularly meaningful now.

Reserved for our time, by the ancients.

Near death experience?

Entropy and the other laws of thermodynamics.

>atheists are 2% of the population.
Hmm, maybe you are the one who needs to justify things here before you talk about "generally accepted rules" kek.

this is an apple

Um, the seals have not been opened yet.

historically even the most hopeless and nihilist believed in a god :)

You have to delve into all the science behind it.
It is logical, not impressionistic, like all previous
forms of commercial doctrine.

you exist

Kirk Cameron is an apple?

>Prove God exist

Because it's so bloody obvious.

Goedel's Proof only works if you accept his axioms which have not been proved themselves.

There is no prove
And there wont be
This is not knowledge
Its FAITH
If i know something and i got prove on that
I dont need to belive it because i know it
If there would be any prove it wouldnt be FAITH but KNOWLEDGE

>gaytheists can't explain this besides saying "It was a BAQIEWILLION YEARS"
youtu.be/WQbaKJ2qaR8

If you restrict the nature of something as like
>le best island
>le best pizza
>le best unicorn

Then you narrowed the definition of god.
So what you described isn't THE god because god is greater than anything you can imagine.

>you're walking along the surface of mars and you find a camera.
> you wonder what amazing evolutionary process could have created it, the lens is a miracle of engineering
> the parts all perfectly machined, exquisitely designed.
>Go back to your spaceship to write theory of the evolution of the mars camera.

That's because god doesn't exist in your objective reality. God is omnipotent and transcends the mere physical dimensions you perceive.

This is also why this thread is sliding so violently.

pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

It only hinges on one axiom that people may not find self-evident; that existence is superior to non-existence.

When people who hate their own existence are asked to agree with that, they will not.

However, God's existence is awesome, as God is not a depressed NEET with zero resources and no qt 3.14 gf.

There will absolutely be proof.

Face to face proof.

Like asking a video game character to prove they're in a game

You gotta die buddy. Or smoke DMT. Same thing really.

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

Jesus says memes are real

prove He doesn't

What a silly thing to say, did you even think about that statement or did you just parrot it after other clueless Atheists? It's easy and normal to prove a negative

I can prove there are no living Tyrannosaurus Rex, and I can prove that it's not day time where I am right now, etc...

You can't conceive of something that does not exist.

Try and think of a completely different colour that noone has seen before. Can you? No, because that colour doesn't exist.

Can you conceive of God? Yes, therefore he exists.

Same with unicorns, they exist, just not in our physical reality.

>Zero sparks. Zero aliens. Still can't figure out why I liked the movie.
because it reconciles science with religion?

There wont be proof on the earth
If God exists he will not let faith turn into knowledge

God is eternity, something no human can comprehend, which is why we ask such pointless questions as who created God? God has no origin, it simply always has been and always will be.

Actually unicorns did exist.

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Numbers 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

Deuteronomy 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Job 39:10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Psalms 22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Psalms 29:6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

Psalms 92:10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Isaiah 34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Billions of humans and animals wake up everyday in the same unchanged reality timeline... Uh if there wasn't a god then randomness would be rapant there would be no baseline to existence you idiot..

It tries to.

see
Also, Christians make the positive claim that God exists, so the burden of proof is on them.

And we now have such proof, indeed.

Jesus is a metaphor.
He was sent to hold his father's sayings. He was meant as a guide that the Aryan man wouldn't stray from but many have become lost and are so autistic they take it literally. God is just your father, the one who created you.

There is only one god.

Ok. GOD, STRIKE ME DOWN THIS INSTANT. Nope, nothing happened. No god.

Now where's your proof?

Logical explanation of why God is real.

youtu.be/jikYpkrEkTQ

Your belief doesn't make him exist.

>Prove God Exists
Go outside and look. Who made that mountain? Who made the system of tectonic plates to create mountains? God invented the physical realm system.

There absolutely will be.

isn't that statement an oxymoron?

If you don’t adhere to space time reality, sequence of events does not apply.

God is unknowable to us mortals. We cannot comprehend what a life form that doesn’t even adhere to time would look like, let alone where he came from.