Welcome to the third world America

>le 45% face

How does it feel?
While you're drowning in shit and disgust we Europeans are getting whiter by the day

self hating burger detected

I'd take 30% Hispanic over 10% Muslim any fucking day of the week, OP.

Le Europa face

Soon we’ll be at negative percentages. Shit will really get wild.

I was born here but I don't have any attachment to the land

okay "european"

Lol these are so off base. How buttblasted can these people be of America. My entire town is white except for the ghetto strip of tiny houses the blacks live in behind the cigarette store. I do really like that picture though, it’s one of the first ones that’s made me laugh out loud.

>my entire Country is white except for the favelados which are in fact more than 55% of the Country therefore does most of the crime but its fine because its only a tiny small percentage of the people here in fact we don't even talk about them here it's not like they want to genocide us nor anything haha get rekt

Do you even understand English words? I said town. Get away from cesspool cities and America is a beautiful and white place.

SEND HELP!

being covered in migrant cum doesn't make you more white user.

Enough with this divide and conquer bullshit

Savory spice

>45% face
you do know this includes 20 Hispanic and mixed races do you? so in real solid life its actually 25% white.

No, if we include Hispanic it's 72%. It's 62% non Hispanic

Fuck off shitskin beaner, KYS

k shill. whatever you say,

>30%

thats conservative

get out kike

there’s already two of these threads
if you weren’t such a lazy, self entitled nigger you’ve checked the catalogue

Wrong. 56% white not including Hispanics. But DNA testing proves 36% of American "whites" carry negro or Amerindian DNA - NOT WHITE.
The real white number is around 35%

This, shitposters beware. Also sage this goddamn thread please niggers.