Red Pill States

Hello Sup Forums I am a white man of German descent. Looking to leave Commiefornia for greener pastures. Any recommendations? I have a computer science degree

If present trends continue the only hope for white nationalists would be to literally bribe some fly-encrusted African shithole into letting us establish a city-state inside of its borders; and then maintain that city-state by means of a strict authoritarian police state.

So no hope

Bump

If you own a car Colorado Springs is a nice conservative white city for the most part. Normally id say fuck iff were full but we need to counter the negroid influx

enjoy living in a shithole state with crappy roads, crappy schools, and meth addicted "conservacucks"

That's why I want to leave

Texas is ok. Plenty of land, low taxes, can own all the guns you want. I’d stay out of big cities though. The closest I’d get to the cities would be the very outskirts. Like Rosenberg or sugar land as far back as possible for Houston

Stay in commiefornia and fix your fucking shit state. SAGED

The three big cities are San Diego, LA, and S.F. San Diego is the whitest and most conservative but California is so big that you won't have trouble finding like minded people no matter where you go. But it being California there's almost no escaping leftist or minorities. Take a vacation first and get a feel for them.
>t. California fag

Georgia.

No hope i live in a (((conservative))) county and it's still shit

I'm a nigger that can't read ignore my post

Maine or GJ CO

White flight is real. Most of family has already left California for Colorado and Madison Wisconsin

Just come over here if you want

The southern states. TN in particular has a good up and coming economy, especially in the Chattanooga region.

Montana is being overrun with fucking liberals. We need more Red Pills.

As long as you realize that

Almost a palindrome. Kek knows we're on the fence. Also, our nothern border needs to be protected. We need more muh fuggin patriots who are willing to patrol millions of acres in the mountains.

NWArkansas is the best part of the state, and we also have some fervently racist communities nearby. If you bring your state’s shitty politics, though, I’ll lynch you myself.

Try east coast for health industry or midwest areas for auto industry.

Move somewhere in the north, from washington state to maine. That is the climate you are suited for.

THIS, you fucking faggot.
The only thing worse than a subhuman Californian, is a subhuman Californian that spreads his evil outside his containment state. Stay there and fucking die.

But I'm cool

Move to Riverside it's best California

Az is the most based of states

This is indisputable

Virginia is a great state, uncucked, nice weather, coast.

Fix your own state, faggot. I'm tired of all these Californian transplants pozzing all the cities they flee to.

Why don't you fix it faggot instead of bitching

Ha Nova is cucked

T. Alexandra native but we aren't California and a cs can make tons of money

Too many Mexicans

Come to Oklahoma.

All Red counties, even the cities.

Texas or Oklahoma. Growing economies and low taxes. If you don't like the weather go to New Hampshire or Montana

Montana. We need more people to balance out your little shithead liberal friends who keep coming here and fucking things up.

They flee California after they made it a shithole, then come here and vote to enact the same fucking policies that ruined the last state they lived in. They're fucking idiots.

Anyways, we need more white conservatives here. Come on over.

PS The western third of the state (I live in Northwest Montana) is stunningly beautiful.

I don't own a car can I still come?

Fuck off nigger

Kansas. I need help recording aliens.

As a Georgia user, I recommend steering clear of the deep south. Way too many niggers, even in a lot of rural counties. Slavery ended and they just stuck around. Go to Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas.

Come to the Midwest.

Pros:
>very white, especially outside major cities
>high IQ
>decent job growth
>good quality of life
>decent prices
>great colleges and universities
>mostly conservative
>low income taxes
>good gun laws

Cons:
>some metro areas are overrun with subhumans
>many politicians are low-energy and/or cucks
>opioids

I'm personally biased in favor of Ohio. We're only 82% white, but take out the top 10 cities and that number jumps up to 88%. Stay out of Cleveland and you'll be fine.

Any city with new housing growth in the CA Bay Area is being bought up by Indians and chinks. Dublin, CA is literally overrun by Indian scum now- used to be a nice town to raise a family only 10-15 years ago

I'm whiter than you.

also
>oklahoma
don't make me laugh
t. oklahoman