Macross Delta

Immeldad is best dad. Looking for the perfect wife to give his son purpose in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTZL-115.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting the best girl.

Why is Hoina such a cute?

jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/Discography/A025373/VTZL-115.html
>DAT Makina's autotune sound
Also God Bless You might be Freyja solo.

>Also God Bless You might be Freyja solo.

I'm praying to all the gods out there that it is.

It must be user because she sing 2nd part.

Half of those songs are literally what. It doesn't help that they keep reusing the first cour songs for the emotional scenes.

I have a feeling that Absolute 5 will be the final battle song (something like Sayonara no Tsubasa in Frontier movies). But this song fucking sucks.

Absolute 5 doesn't strike me as a final battle song. Seems more like a song to reach out to Mikumo and bring her back (if foreshadowing of Mikumo being final boss turns out to be true).

For the final battle, something like Ikenai Borderline or Hametsu no Junjou seems more appropriate.

Actually, weren't there supposed to be 12 songs on this album? I only see 11 listed. Perhaps the final battle song hasn't been added yet so as to not spoil it.

I imagine we'll get a medley for the final battle.

Please no.

I miss Messer

Me too

>For the final battle
>Hametsu no Junjou seems more appropriate.

I hope you weren't being serious.

>Monster appears
>recycles animation from Frontier

Being Destroid in Delta is suffering.

Silent Hacker is not even the worst song in the album. It's still better than 08. 涙目爆発音 (Walkure flashback song) which is the most generic anime jpop shit imaginable. It's below even LL level.

Idk about that, user. Makina's autotune is so awful. I think that makes it the worst Walkure song for me.

The part they put in that preview sounds unimpressive but the part they used in the show sounded pretty good. That seems to be the case with a lot of Delta's songs.

How come first half was VERY good.

Then second half went to shit?

isn't the koenig monster technically a variable fighter now?
just a really heavy fighter

Is it just me or is that dog on the upper left huge?

Might not be a dog. Macross has a lot of different fauna.

What do I have to watch before starting Macross Delta?

doesn't look to be that big, probably just the size of a golden retriever?

Minimum requirement is Macross Do You Remember Love movie. After that you might as well be set for the entire series.

My personal preference

1. Ikenai Borderline
2. Bokura no Senjou
3. Giraffe Blues
4. Hametsu no Junjou
5. The wind blows without prior notice
6. Rune Ga Pikkato
7. God Bless You
8. Love! Thunder Grow
9. zettai reido novatic
10. Axia
11. The rest.

It was supposed to be 13 episodes and a move, but they decided to extend it to 26

I think it would work. Hametsu no Junjou is lit af.

Given a decent budget to do a comfy one cour, then have it expanded to a 2 cour with shitty budget and nightmarish scheduling which they tried to get around by dragging as much as possible

She just is familia.

Are Subs out?

I dunno is it Wednesday yet?

Freyja causes Hayate to go full on VAR and she kills Delta threads.

Truly a plague we must eradicate. Immeldad needs to finish the job.

Hayate kept pissing and spitting on Messer's grave and memory.

She'll make an excellent waifu

Friendly reminder that Hayate has a hilarious father complex.

>Her eye color was the same as thatman’s. That was all.

>no meme face since episode 18
Why

Hayate's daddy complex is the funniest shit to me. He literally stalks Freyja like a fucking creep minutes after meeting her just because she reminds him of his daddy. He's all MUH UNMEI and MUH HOINA and he doesn't even know Freyja's name yet in the first chapter of the novel

Top fucking kek

U can go in blind like I did then watch other series when u catch up. Just added fun if you seen the other stuff, not really a requirement.

I really wish his father complex was emphasized in the anime. Maybe in one of the final episodes he'll say Freyja reminds her of daddy, hopefully before kissing or hugging her, that'd be the fucking best.

What happened to muh SHINPI?

How can my SHINPI be used on CGDGT sketches

Macross still airing and people still watch it? Somehow completely faded away and got forgotten midway. Sadly as Kuromukuro, which was better too.

Mmm, well it kind of was brought up in episode 14 when they were talking about Hayate's dad always moving around because of work and how that basically fucked Hayate up and he became a bum without sense or purpose. And then he finishes it off saying he found purpose in flying and "not just anywhere, but somewhere you want to go" which Freyja told him in the first episode.

My personal preference

1. Silent Hacker
2. The good half of giriticbeginner

I haven't caught up since the finale of the first cour. Is it still good?

There're slow pacing and melodrama episode so I recommend you pick it up after it over.

It's slow and a bit boring on some parts. But it's still good. I'd recommend you pick it up again and watch it all in one go once it's done airing. It'll be better to watch it all once the eps are complete and have it all make sense.

It's been bad. You should drop it.

I'm curious on why the show keep hand waving away immeldad's dead or alive status.

It's the first time we showed with a death statement of immeldad

is it treated as a twist?

No. It's not the first time. Hayate himself in episode 14 states that his dad is dead.

It's not as bad as some melodramatic people say it is. But it is concerning. However, now would be a good time to catch up and join us in the wait for the last 3 episodes.

When are they going to reveal those shady NUNS scum who ordered Wright blast the epicenter with MDE weapon? I bet it has something to do with the failed experiment that the NUNS had 7 years back and they do it so to eradicate all traces of evidence regarding the experiment.

>I bet it has something to do with the failed experiment that the NUNS had 7 years back and they do it so to eradicate all traces of evidence regarding the experiment.

I had actually forgotten all about that failed experiment 7 years ago that NUNS guy mentioned. It could've probably been the NUNS try at mind control and Immeldad was the trial test subject.

>CIA tried to mind control Hayate's dad
>Hayate's dad didn't fly so good and crashed his plane with no survivors
Baneposting always finds a way.

The show seems also keep went downhill in Japan.

What's the blue and black for?

I remember a few anons thought the preview was like a call back to ESB's "I love you, I know" scene, but the way Hayate is smiling, I feel like he's taking that wierd wind test from episode 2 again.

It's not like he will getting executed, so who cares, the show is predictable, in bad way.

>Hayate about to get executed
>Freyja struggling and crying because husbando about to die
>Hayate tells Freyja it's OK, and he thanks her for having given him his wings with her songs and a purpose in life
>Freyja yells something like "you idiot! There's no way I'll be happy with those words" and she somehow confesses her waifu love for him
>Feelings connect or at least they reach an understanding of their importance to one another. This leads to their resonance issue being magically fixed once and for all
>Arad and Co do something useful for a change and rescue Hayate, Freyja and Mirage

Do it, Kawamori. Make my fanfic come true

Not a fan of use this way to confesses(i ship HayaFre), but since this show only have 3 episodes left, i guess they have to do it as quick as they can, can't be helped.

Though it will be more fun if the person use VF22 to rescue Hayate and Freyja is Mirage, at least that will make the scene more surprisingly.

You're predictable in a bad way.

Mirage has to win the Hayateb owl

She already won

Freyjafags are still in total denial though

Nearly everytime Freyja remembers or feels something, Hayate reacts to it. This is especially noticeable in the final minutes of the episode, when she sings, he doesn't clutch his chest because he's about to go VAR, he does so because he's feeling her pain. He can now feel what she feels.

Nice headcanon. Go write your own fanfic user.

The scene will be a lot better if the animation quality is better.

Freyjafags are strong with headcanon and delusions

Freyja's probably gonna get cockblocked again by whatever rescue team comes after them. They are really building her confession up. I still think Hayate should quit being stupid and confess himself.

They want feel good triangle with no winner and loser, so yeah probably they gonna get a cockblocked again.

But it seems for many people this feels more like double lose.

I miss Frontier.

Only shippers are still watching.

I'm bummed by how disappointing this is.

>I miss Frontier.
I should have abandoned all hope for Macross fans after everyone told me they love Macross 7.

This franchise was built on transforming jet robots, love, war, and music.
Now its about space magic, idolshit, and PMCs, but not like cool awesome PMCs, just PMCs where you're all like, "How the fuck do they make any money to continue operating?"
This is all a direct evolution of Macross 7. Y'all fuckers made your bed, now lie in it.

>4 out of 5 are from the lolifrefre flashback
Ok, it was adorable as fuck, but come on. You could have added her delicious tears for one of them.

Anyway thanks again, you're doing gods work

He's going to tell her that if you ride the wind you can fly, and then he'll silently mouth "Aishiteru" like Alto in the movie

To be honest I think what Freyja said in episode 18 was some kind of confess something like "I want to stay with you."

>They decide to make a feel good triangle
>Nobody is feeling good

I expected for faint and one-sided as fuck triangle but we got a muddy half-assed with a plot cockblocked so no one will lose because no one win. Feel good triangle my ass.

You say that as if it isn't obvious what the outcome is

I thought it would be okay because we were getting the 26 episodes without any breaks, but Macross Delta suffers from split cour executive meddling without the split cour.

gg was quick again.

subs are out!

>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_23_[7AD59DAD].mkv

legit

da fuk?

14-23 were a waste of time, and so is 24 from the title and the preview. This leaves us with 25 and 26 for something to be excited about but whatever it is that won't make up for months of stagnation. Whoever came up with this story should be shot.

>Delta goes to shit after ep 13
>The Vita game covers the story up to ep 13

They sure planned that well.

>singing a Rankashitter song

It's ogre

Kek, what a giant chokejob

>your father nuked us, therefore its also your fault
(lol this logic

The writers have gone to shit and since they've failed to portray the Windermemes as sympathetic they just shoved the exposition and Hayate accepts it as fact even though Freyja nailed it.

That's because no one remember a washed-out Idol like Sheryl anymore. Even they still remember Minmay and Fire bomber. She is really that irrelevant.

>Rankashitter song
You don't like Seikan Hikou? That's a great song.

I will gladly lie in this comfy as fuck bed.

It means there is a sequel to the game. It isn't the 1st time Bandai Namco did this. You should lurk more.

It's common in anime to have the son or daughter suffer from what his father and hhis mother did. It also happen in real life you fuck