JRE Today

Tom Delonge is on JRE today.

He's going to discuss Ayy Lmaos, Space and his plan to build a spaceship.

Fuck my ass senpai~

Get ready Lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA
joerogan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

This might actually be good. Tom’s completely lost his fucking mind.

but user, INVEST!!!!

someone give me a quick gestalt on tom delonge

Shits gunna be hilarious

PIZZAGATE DISTRACTION!

Tell him he's a pedo faggot con artist. He deserves the same as podesta for even being friends with him

He recently assembled a "team" of people who worked on black project alien shit.

He's created a company that he wants you to INVEST in so he can build a spaceship

buddys with podesta
talking about aliens in his music for years
wants people to unironically give him and podesta and abunch of cia spooks millions of dollars to make a ufo type aircraft, tricking goyim into thinking they will ever see something like it in their lifetimes.
going to spend all the money on pizza and hotdogs to play dominos on, BEANS AND EGGS!

There was a woman on the other day who won a 250 mile marathon or whatever. They have a new studio with bright lights but her pupils were almost fully dilated. Made me wonder what she was on.

Oh he's that guy from blink182
guessing he did a shit ton of drugs

That keto diet. Muh nigga

gmail confirmed for masons

>that goofy pop punk singer we remember from mid 2000s is part of a shadowy society who may have ties to child abusing circles in the upper echelons of government

what the fuck even is this timeline?

Black masons aren't even considered real masons by actual masons. And it looks like it he's barely a hangaround with them.

Don't forget Podesta shilled the UFO distraction.

VOTLARP=Delonge

Because they're black, or is "black masons" a thing?

Aliens arent politics, retard

it says adam greentree on joerogan.live

how long till live?

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

THIS.
next tour date is just called Masonic

joerogan.net/

Masons apparently have their own racial segregation going on. Black people aren't allowed to become masons in white lodges so they created their own lodges. Same goes for women.

oh wait, that's from yesterday

What's the project?