He just declared an opioid crisis, why is he so jovial

he just declared an opioid crisis, why is he so jovial

Because he is happy to do something unlike libcuck faggots. jesus christ you fucking nigger faggots are pathetic.

HANG HANG HANG YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPBP

another episode of , 'alpha things that cucks can never understand"

>this flag

Opinion discarded

because he enjoys making america great again.

drugies are funny as fuck desu

it will give him more power for the war on drugs which = lock up more niggers and deport more beaners

absolute madman!

the second an american hears a british accent in their mind it = educated

you will think what we tell you goy

Trump is just your basic attention whore. He just likes it when people pay attention to him.

Cracking down on doctors who are giving out fake scripts and excessive drugs hopefully.

A REAL war on drugs, not the black dude smoking a joint.

Ding ding ding

Gee I wonder who is supplying the opioid that are creating the epidemic. They are probably really pissed.

Can anyone recommend a good recent Tom cruise movie to me by the way?

bitch you're trying too hard.
you're at a 9, tone it down to an 8 or a 7.

Opioids are CIA territory.

N O P I L L A R S

Poor old dotard - he doesn't even know what he just signed - he just knows he's getting pudding.

why arent you using an israeli flag?

>Tom Cruise
>good recent

choose one

I live in MA and it is really fucking bad here. The number of people that OD on heroine is insane, I dont have the statistics on hand but we are reaching record highs. Its gotten so bad that the ambulances and some schools carry "Naloxone" if you don't know what that is pretty much it just reverses the effects of an Overdose.

The cape here actually use to be kind of a yuppy place with alot of rich smug people but its pretty much transformed within the last 10 years to projects and ghettos because of the wide spread addiction.

Just a sad reflection on how our society has "Progressed"

Where does it all come from?

edge of tomorrow was good.

because he know how hard this is going to fuck big pharma in the ass.

it's not really a reliable source but i heard on JRE that americans consume 90% of the worlds opioids.
american doctors over prescribe as all hell.
if i had to guess i'd say it was their student loans, easy to fix, free education (for doctors only and if you drop out you pay out the ass)
take away their need to make a shit ton of money to repay 10 years tuition

I hadn't really thought about this, until Trump brought this topic up - Practically every single hipster over the age of thirty (that I have cut OUT of my life, btw) are constantly complaining about "muh pain, muh fibromyalgia, muh back, muh migraines" and stay home all day popping pills and washing them down with beer. It really IS a problem. Hopefully people will start going after the doctors who prescribe this shit like they're harmless vitamin pills.

always do opposite of what the jew says.

live a long happy life.

That might be a small part of it but i think their is way more to why people are taking them then just that.

All i know is its really fucking bad out here, Its pretty common to find used needles in parking lots in the cities or at public parks. My gf works at Boston medical center and says more than half of their patients currently are drug addicts.

Its like the black plague in here in MA, i cant really speak for other states though.

fucking jews

I went to the dentist because I broke a tooth.

I walked out with a month worth of oxy.

this shit needs to be fixed.

of course there's a crisis. pharmaceuticals are making dangerously good shit.

get back to the basics and leave people the fuck alone with their vices.

pic related.

>Hopefully people will start going after the doctors who prescribe this shit like they're harmless vitamin pills.
It's really not as easy to get opioids as you think. 95%+ of doctors will make you sign a pain contract if you're taking them longer than a month than allows them to stop prescribing to you if you test positive for alcohol or thc, get a prescription from a different doctor or bring the prescription to a different pharmacy than you agreed to in the contract.

Ahh yes, the cuck that is so numbed by his narcotics, that he permits big pharma to tread all over society with addiction

>Europoor here.
Sometimes I see viral videos of people coming back from the dentist in the US. Blabbering all kind of fucked up shit because they have been nummed with serious medication. My question is, why do American doctors and dentists anesthesize in very simple situations? Are they afraid they'll get sued when someone has a little pain? Isn't the problem that people get shot up with heavy medication and have trouble getting off that shit?

anesthetized

Americans are pussies
Its just as simple as that man
This country is so soft most people feel they need pain medication for getting a simple cavity filled.

I'd be eating 2 scoops every day if I was making America great again.

i'm saying ban the sale and production of synthetic opiates. which would include the pic (sorry, bad example) i used, since hydrochloride is a synthetic ingredient that allows quick absorption. we need to see opium tea on the shelves. opiates should be just as safe and as easily accessible as kratom.

right where im at
i go to dentist
i have shit smell coming from teeth
dentist takes half x-ray of tooth or gets his girl to do it
he says he doesnt see anythign. i said look. he said he did and doesnt see anything. i think hes stupid
i say let me see xray he says yea
he shows it to me
it shows the top half of my tooth. not even the filling.
i dont know what the fuck to say. i say well, its infected, pull it out. he says
he says, how do i know your not just . . .
I said I dont got to hear this shit. he repeates to himself, yea yea yea

a.) how do you know yuo faggot
b.) he still charged
c.) i have a bad back and could get them myself
D.) cousin says this to me, imagerelated.mov

literally tries to kill me to sell drugs for the cia

btw it took 7 dentists for me to get teeth pulled 3 times, cause of them throwing me out and refusing to do the work

Nigga, you forgot your memeflag!

big pharma addiction what nigger?
tobacco, heroin, cocaine arent pharmacueiticals

OP's a fucking beaner!

He's getting rid of druggies what do you expect?

A family practice office that is well-known for their pill pushing in my area just got searched by the DOJ today out of nowhere.
It's about fucking time.

yea thast a good reason to accuse people customers of being pill jumpers for no reason isnt it
why dont you fuck off you rat you piece of shit

>Whites are dying at an alarming rate
>Trump smiles

HAHAHAHAHAAA

congratulations we've taken over your medical industry

MY FUCKING GODAMN DOCTOR TOLD ME WHEN I SAID WOULD YOU REPRESRCRIBE THE PAIN KILLER THAT THE COURTS WILL TAKE UP FOR THEM NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

i recorded them telling me to fuck off

cause yoru a bunch of drug dealers you make money off of it fuck you you cia piece of shit

>why is he so jovial

because he is a malignant narcissist and all the attention happens to be on him

more importantly why is the pic so low quality?

62,000 a year

Heroin deaths in america have surpassed car accidents

More Americans died of drug overdoses in 2016 than died in the entirety of the Vietnam War

Because he gets to start executing junkies (liberals) like Duterte

this post literally made me kek.

i recoreded them after they told me the courts would take up for anything they say.

i wanted more pain kilers cuase my back 2 molars where removed, i had prescription of painkillers one time i have a bad back. so 5mg doesnt affect me that much. they wrote 8x5mg for 2 back teeth, i was kiling in pain like at least 8-9 days. couldnt hold my head up, i have large molars. they said 3rd days the worst i said you ever had a tooth pulled!? they didnt say anything.

this isnt for anything good. its all bad. their drug dealers they must be killing not selling heroin

why dont they talk about heroin selling only pills?

they sell the godamn heroin
my drug dealer who i used to get pain pills from, just for fun, im not addicted to shit ever, told me she wrote down everyones name she sold pills to once. .. I was likeWTF. gee i wonder who she wrote it down for

the cops i heard on the radio they make you sign to get over the counter cold medicine that can be used to make meth, but cops are suposed to get a warrant to see that. i heard one morning on trhe radio, cops go in to k-mart and go get the logs, then go out proceeding to harass people they (((knew))) done them setting up a roadblock and then they put them in jail for
CONSPIRACY like fucking real. 2 items that can be use dto produce it together in your car = a FELONY charge by a bunch of godamn faggots

yea theirs an opium problem godamn government selling it.

It's to build up the circus to bring down the CIA

no its not you little godamn niggers it to try to kill me just ask me

Trump needs to push Kratom but not allow big pharma to lobby control over it. It needs to be widely available and dirt cheap. Hell, let it be approved by the FDA for human consumption so doctors can prescribe brands that are known to be pure, while the Kratom companies that are currently out there are allowed to sell the raw plant material to anyone, it just can't be prescribed.

Yes massa

Because libcuck faggots don't do drugs. This literally only affects rural and suburban retards.

>why is he so jovial

He gets to start killing drug dealers.

because the (((opiod))) infectino areas are really just dead places with nothing to do so the cops sells drugs
and their trying to BE BIGGER
just dont fuckign deal with this remember only pigs deals with addictions nad sells drugs

real people deal with vices, and mind their own godamn business

no he didnt cops sell drugs not fucking heroin growers

opiod problem is 100% run by the cops
no addiction iS EVER A PROBLEM

godamn

source is ur ass rent boy

Wew, that 18 million sure is going to drive a wedge between the anglosphere.
>$0.02 has been deposited.

Local police don't sell heroin. Spooks bring it in from afghanistan and then sell it to local drug lords. Are you retarded or just a nigger?

Sigh. It's not "what he's smiling about" it's "who he's smiling at". All those 3-letter agencies in on it are about to get pussy grabbed.

Why do you type like a nigger?

You sound crazy. Get help

>the second an american hears a british
>accent in their mind it = educated

Can confirm. Useful in school. Useful when dealing with (some) cops.

yea man sure the cops dont control it right i believe that NOT
since its run so big and the cops bust users allllll the time but not running it sure sure and the rats know where everything is at SURE man its just the kingpins that NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
are ever busted YOU FUCKING FAGGOT\

even the stupid fucking faggot mayor asked this questions years ago blames it on the mountain over.
which means he takes no respnsibliity and its just a attack your privacy shit thing

go suck that cop dick you rat

why do you suck niggers dick

yes ! bongs attack !

is there a filthy renter in this thread.

Never understood that, the British accent unironically sounds like Down Syndrome banter...

He's high as fuck

he looks lit af in the pic 2bh tho

Here's the problem.

People get in a real wreck, get put on these pills because doctors had no alternative. They get addicted, they still have pain, the state cracks down on their still legal prescriptions and decent people get thrown in jail for having their legal prescriptions through bogus DUI and entrapment scams.

Criminalizing victims is a real thing but it is not happening with dindus and BLM it is happening with pain patients.

The government should completely outlaw oxycodone for one instead of leaving people in this grey legal quandary.

that mayor is
even such a faggot
i told him in high school
hed stick his head over the bathroom stalls to watch you piss so he could he said catch smokers

i told him, you dont do that, id never seen that shit before myself, i didnt go to school around there, the principal used to sit behidn the stall waitin for them to come out and try to look if he seen a butt flush or something
but these godman pedophile faggots wouldnt stop thsi shit

so i tells him you cant just stick your head over the bathroom stall, when someones in their pissing, over a CIGarette. he goes nope and spun around on his back heel and waddled away ran away like a pengiun.
hes nothing but a faggot and so are the drug war pushers

there shouldnt be alaws against drugs
they should be free

how did what you jsut say just help that patients pain you faggot cia nigger

Why is it always the jews Sup Forums? Why is it they always support drug legalisation.

Maybe it's because they are all psychiatrists

Because he's going to use his new powers to fuck the shit out of all the doctors over-prescribing the meds, and the pharma-corps who all donated to Hillary but called him a meanie doodle.

>faggot cia nigger

It's local cops that are posing as taxi cab drivers to sell pain patients their own meds not the CIA.

>shouldn't be laws against drugs

Yeah sure, go look at old pictures of chinese opium dens with flies crawling on people's faces because they don't want anything in life anymore but opium.

What I said helps patients pain because instead of being in the back pocket of pharmaceutical whores society is then incentivized to fix pain problems outside of a $500 dollar bottle of oxy.

Now go get your boyfriend's dragon dildo and orally clean the shit off of it you fucking mentally fried Bernout.

CIA pushback, this is going to get more ugly before we clean it out!
Please support the Anons and Chads in the FBI NSA local and State police and All military oathkeepers that know whats up.

No more Norco for you Trump supporters, take that racist.

and look again
>chinese
ohoohooo no drugs kills them everythign kill stupid people
eat shit with your addiction crap

because hes going after "big opioid"

Lotta shady people with alot of money in the opioid business

Said the child who never had to deal with an addict in their life with a child's black and white morality.

i hope you die faggot stop doing it your own problem and leave me alone cia nigger

i really dont care my ssiter does meth. either

I don't touch drugs, I'm CIA remember?

I sell them to your sister.

all you care abouts is yoru muh addictions
fuck you and yoru meth addcited kids. i shouldnt of brought my sister into this you dont care about nothing but some more money you can get out o fit
i bet yoru hping they give you a bailout check for some shit right stupid fuck

fuck you faggot nigger lover

Should he be sad that he's actually doing something?
Gas yourself.

Presumably he's got something in mind that he thinks will work for it.

>i shouldnt of brought my sister into this

t. your boyfriend

he's a smart one

he's high as a kite

We have the best crises and drug addictions, don't we folks?

anybody who cares about addictions is a dumbass redneck with no WILL of their own too stupid to do shit for their own and want to be OWNEd
fuck you stupid niggers mind your godamn business

even Pocahontas gave Trump some mild praise so the epidemic has got to be bad

t. 12 year old upper middle class edgelord

your post made me lol though