Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis...

Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis. Americans that are "European" are claiming to be Irish or English or some other European country. It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one. They left us Europeans and its time we left them, we don't want Americans we don't need them, america has never been a strictly white or European country. Theybare outcasts. Some examples of the american is kids. I saw one kid in my home country speaking with an american accent, it made me fucking sick. Now look at this kid he's all grown up living in his moms house fat, pimp and socially anxious. The hijacking of the European identity was invented single handedly by the Americans, it's time we rise Europeans as the Americans covertly threaten our European bloodlines, cultures and traditions.

What an Irish English German nigger will tell you
>I deeply admire your culture(Even tho they have never fucking traveled to our countries once or bothered to learn our languages)
>But muh heritage(Seriously, stay in america u toxic fat fuck)
>All my ancestors had European heritage(But they where all born in american LMFAO GTFO KID)
>The discrimination against Irish immigrants
>War of independence
>Mocking of the English
There absolute fucking scum and don't value us at all they pike fun at us every fucking chance they get, its time European brothers, that we rise up against the Americans take a stance. Americans need to fucking burn!

Other urls found in this thread:

phrases.org.uk/meanings/oversexed-overpaid-and-over-here.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey pol, we have a serious identity crisis. Americans that are "European" are claiming to be Irish or English or some other European country. It's a risk to all European countries as for our identity will eventually be replaced by an american one. They left us Europeans and its time we left them, we don't want Americans we don't need them, america has never been a strictly white or European country. Theybare outcasts. Some examples of the american is kids. I saw one kid in my home country speaking with an american accent, it made me fucking sick. Now look at this kid he's all grown up living in his moms house fat, pimp and socially anxious. The hijacking of the European identity was invented single handedly by the Americans, it's time we rise Europeans as the Americans covertly threaten our European bloodlines, cultures and traditions.

What an Irish English German nigger will tell you
>I deeply admire your culture(Even tho they have never fucking traveled to our countries once or bothered to learn our languages)
>But muh heritage(Seriously, stay in america u toxic fat fuck)
>All my ancestors had European heritage(But they where all born in american LMFAO GTFO KID)
>The discrimination against Irish immigrants
>War of independence
>Mocking of the English
There absolute fucking scum and don't value us at all they pike fun at us every fucking chance they get, its time European brothers, that we rise up against the Americans take a stance. Americans need to fucking burn!

American Whites are all that will be left of "Europe" in 2-3 generations. You and the rest of the European Caliphate will become blacked. You are done.

>British
>European
Absolute disgrace

I agree I don't want those fucking amerifatts touching mother Europe! Stay strong European brothers it only us now.

According to that logic you will be speaking mexican or hood english in 2-3 generations.

I agree. Amerifaggots claim to love our culture, but don't even bother speaking in our accents or anything FUCK THEM!

I wish you Euro trash people didn't try to adopt our culture and literally abandon yours, you're literally Americanizing your countries.

There bs alt right agenda is just so they can stop us from focusing on the problems in our own countries and start focusing on much whiteness, fuck u american mongrels English till the day I fucking die fuck u.

The alt right is an American white identity movement, it borrows from European identitarian groups that are specific to the European countries.

Yes, American Hu-wites are your problem.

>Britain
>Europe
You are the shame of your nation I respect bongs that arent like you. I think they need to purge all EU supporting filth.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quit it with the mongrel memes, sure Americans are mutts but they're white mutts, a relatively new ethnicity. Something like 99% of white identifying Americans are over 99% white. Look it up.

Amerimutts literally attack our fucking identity every fucking day, if I see a fat sack of an american shit I would be sure to stab the worthless fucker to death

Mongrel or no mongrel, ur a fat americunts so stay there.

Learn who your true enemy is you resentful weirdo. Or not, just keep letting the rapefugees pour in and take a shit al over your pussy ass nation - American whites are your enemy!

T. Quintisentially British Part and Pacelman "not real Islam" Muslim Cockroach.

The ones without Amerindian or Negro blood are welcome in Europe. A mixed bag nation like France would be there best bet though... not Britain, Germany, NL, or Scandinavian countries.

Well consider me divided and conquered

Amerofats are proud Irish just ship them all to ireland and it will be fine.

Believe me when I say this, Americans are no Irish. We don't want them here ever. They don't even practice our culture the fat fucks.

German here to say, I fully agree with u op, Americans have no place in Europe nor the ethno state fuck em

Well, we're not muzzies so we don't practice your culture. Kinda weird how fat white Americans have a higher birthrate than non Arab britbongs

Ethnically americans are way to mixed to return to Europe and even if these ameritards do return they will fuck our European society up, so no Americans are not European and never will be.

phrases.org.uk/meanings/oversexed-overpaid-and-over-here.html

>Oversexed

I'm pure anglo balt. You're basically a muzzie at this point

Americans are disgrace and have no fucking respect for our culture time and Time again they attack our fucking identity they can all fucking go fuck themselves and BTW just for ur knowledge u fat fucks the anglosphere reaches all the way to Africa so no u have business being European or being in Europe

STAY STRONG EUROPEAN BROTHERS

Americans don't even have a European identity its all fucking oh I'm white fuck them

please, I want to talk about this forever. How do we meet? Can someone please make a discord?

how do i find you?

do i use OP as copypasta to trigger a talk?

That's even possible u fat americunt

LMAO all the euros buttmad at the slough of American white proportion memes strewn about.finally you faggots know what it's like and none of you can handle it

It's so beautiful

I workout everyday user

>Oversexed

Amerifags are a joke they attack the English identity at heart and for white supremacists they sure do love making fun of these English? Just let those faggots suck spic cock for the rest of there life they seem to love it so much.

My ancestors literally came from Germany and Ireland. I cannot stress that enough.

Are you retarded?

We love the British user. That's why we let so many accented Brits come over and insult us a la Ramsay on our own tv shows

Nice try, Rabbi

look at me I'm the European now

Americans are Muslims at this point we don't need them European brothers please do stay strong.

But I AM Irish you moron. For fucks sake my surname is Dalton and my father and his cousins are red heads.

Lmao

I'm American and I support this meme. The plumbf psychos and stormfags are a disgrace to our nation

Yeah I am English, Scottish, Irish, German, french and Czech. So I think I'm white retard. Plus blue eyes and blonde hair.

>one of the most used words is nigga
>white
United States of Niggers

All non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Sup Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Sup Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get attention they so crave so badly.

This is what $18 billion buys you? pathetic

As if we're letting the spics mix with us. Take a look at a demographics map sometime. Self-segregation is a real thing. And there are way more white europeans in America fighting to protect their heritage than there are in Europe.

Dude amerifags can stay in there own crumbling nation once the ethnostate arrives they will have invitation. Fuck off ameridogs

American ethnicity best ethnicity. Europe spread English, Spanish and French culture at gunpoint. The kids in your neighborhood try to speak and act American because it's the best culture, empirically.

Dude seriously. America has put so much shit on Europe for decades there is no forgiveness I agree with op.

>Most individuals who have less than 28% African ancestry identify as European American, rather than as African American
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

Same thing with native blood. America is 35% white at best, not 56%
>inb4 some shitskin posts that america is 60-70% white including hispanics (who genetic testing shows are natives and negros)

Dude are you self deluded, this has nothing to do with being a mongrel. You have attack our beautiful Europe many times even that faggot tool Richard saying its a fucking puppet state fuck u and fuck him, we don't need u we are quite capable of handling things ourselfs.

>americans with 28% african DNA mostly identity as white
>nothing to do with being a mongrel
Turn off that nazi flag, shitskin "hispanic"

U have got to be kidding me? Ur fucking white supremacist bullshit is why we are losing amerishits u are the problem.

American whites are already a minority. Shit bait.

tá gach rud againn mar seo. Is breá liom mo thír féin, is teanga í, agus a chultúr.

Suck my american cock you paki

U K GO TO HELL

Butthurt Paki detected. Eurofags are cucks, not brothers, and in a savage race to adopt more niggers than everyone else. Queen Merkel of DDR shall reign and have more power than any Bong Queen (the existing one died five years ago and has been replaced by a convincing Irish trap).

You aren't burning shit. Your empire is gone because your retarded King George blew it the fuck up by alienating Burgers. The loss was avoidable, but no, he got greedy in the fashion of Rothschild puppets everywhere.

Come at us with the guns you don't have! Organise against us with the free speech you don't have!

Better yet, exercise and invest in running shoes so you won't be smeared under cultural enrichment vehicles.

Bongs (other than the elites who shit on the rest who are brainwashed into thinking it's caviar) are essentially Albanians with delusions of grandeur. Maybe your new Arab owners can inject (heh, heh) some Muslim backbone into your dead culture. At least Muslims fight for their beliefs.

A Bong deluded into thinking his culture isn't dead is like an Arab believing in Arab unity, and soon they'll have the same DNA.

German here to say, I agree america is a threat to our identity.

>gets murdered by Jamal and he rapes your wife impregnating her with a chimera nigglet.

Stupid britbong. So worried about someine else he can't even see the problem at home. You're already fucked.

autist moron stfu

Does sound more reasonable coming from you. Why didn't the Eurofag say it like this?

Yeah because no one can basically edit images, Juan.

That's right because I'm a fucking American. Be jelly Abdul.

Amerishits are literally why Europe is under attack ATM including the niggers and Muslims but Americans are an equal threat as they can pose as a European loving guy, but remain with there shitty fucking american culture, so there basically like Jews. We don't want u amerifags so fuck off and never come to Germany or France.

Could not care less about America. They are an immigrant country and have no heritage. They are in no way European just like South America. American "culture" is a cancer to the world and is spreading just like it too. Europe needs to defend its culture from America as much as from Muslims, and other immigrants.

Some americans are still white. Like 25-35% of total population

Amerifags are literal Jews don't let them become like the niggers Muslim immigrants they'll turn mother Europe into a shithole. Stay string European brothers.

This is not the the time for European and American white's to be fight among each other. Like it or not, we all stand under the same "White" banner and share the same homeland. We have a common enemy. Quit falling for the divide and conquer tactics.

We have a heritage of kicking your ass and making you submit to our will whenever we want. How does it feel to be a slave to America britbong?

Is the enemy of my enemy my friend? If My enemy is Islam, and yours too, are you my friend?

White supremacy only hurts people who are genetically inferior. Show your flag, subhuman.

It isn't a shithole already? Lolololol

>america has never been a strictly white or European country.
had to stop there, OP is retarded
research naturalization act of 1790

Fuck off nonwhite

Agreed European brother stay strong.

I agree. Fuck amerimutts

>They are an immigrant country and have no heritage.
Saving your shit country after you dishonored yourselves at Dunkirk and the faggot Winston Churchill got on his knees and begged us to intervene.

Agree. Time for Evropa to VNITE against the obese mart-sharters on the other side of the pond.

shill on bro

Unfortunately your nigger culture has plagued British people into thinking you are even close to being equal to us. Your immigrant nigger country will never be and never was great you amerifag.

Indeed I am. The American government may be subverted and ran by Jews (The Federal Reserve). But the White American citizens are against this, and quickly waking up. We ARE your allie's. If you want to hate America, hate the semetic Federal Reserve and jewish owned entertainment media. Not the American people themselves. We have no control over these things... At least, for now.

This all looks, like D&C sheeiit, antifa and mutts united dividing whites. not new.

It was great before we started accepting non whites

>Saving your shit after Dunkirk

The Ruskis won the war against Germany, not the Americans. Sea Lion wouldn't have gone ahead even if the US did not enter the war.

And what if I'm not white? (I'm not a disgusting Mudslime)

I totally agree with op, we don't want Americans showing up on our door steps any time soon. We have pur own white European identity to look after. Americans have no relations to us whatever. They made the choice to separate from Europeans along time ago, its time we stop pushing all this american bullshit onto our children and set our kids into the right mind. EUROPEAN POWER!

lol, not sure why we ever sided with the frogs, fucking useless.

>Amerishits are literally why Europe is under attack ATM including the niggers and Muslims

Europe could close its borders, but that would interdict vital supplies of niggerdix and enrage the womenfolk.

Then why did Churchill cry and beg us if we were so worthless?

Shut the fuck up, I have my people in Europe I barely know u, u fat cunt so fuck off.

Because you helped us in the first World War and they thought you could be useful again. Too bad you didn't reach Berlin first guys!

Its best if we just don't interact with americunts at all, they do seem to have a lot of influence on European culture.

We allowed the Russians to take Berlin, because so many Russians died in WW2.

Brits were getting wrecked in North Africa, just like we wrecked them in the Revolutionary War.

Best to kill off the mud skin caucasians and use gene editing to create the perfect white race with the best of Aryan genes. All blondes and blue eyes forever

I'm totally with u guys we shouldn't let these fucking idiots into Europe any day there a tumor that needs to be killed off.

Send the worthless Americans in to die and grab Berlin. Perfect.

Eurocucks upset US has a strong leader. Eurocucks equally under Jewish rule. Eurocucks bad at making war. Eurocucks cowards.