Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58799377
youtube.com/watch?v=jlveZZd-K7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S-Sanae?

And this lovely cat has released another product in her line of Hummy-based things. This time, it's not clothing but a cute little beach ball! Though I'm not sure how well it'll function as an actual ball with those ears ruining the spherical shape.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the entire universe!

is there anything that these guys cant do?

HA

Name the Precure finishers.

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

You're a miracle of my universe.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58799377

I want to give Yuri a better life.

146 days until Maho ends.

Hey, Lala-chan, have you found the lost treasure yet?

fuck off

That's kinda creepy.

I want Yuri to end my life.

Come in already

At least do the meme properly you stupid Lalarping retard.

Is this supposed to be a thing? I don't remember this happening in the show.

What did they mean by this?

She's a boring/useless character so she might as well have been dead for most of the season just like Mami.

>Breasts!
>You're right, Hime. They are breasts.

Yay, Maho finally have proper hats.

What? Since childhood I always remember that every Honda driver = jerkass with no regard to traffic law and manner, for whatever reason.

Say what now?

Is there anything this girl can't do?

Hey, that's my meme.

Fuck off

But is there anything these girls can't do?

Be real

Friendly reminder Akane is good girl.

Not suck twenty men daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlveZZd-K7g
God damnit. This movie is going to be really good, isn't it.

wait is that mofuru? Is she going to get that form in the main show?

She gets it in the movie, so it's very likely going to be a movie-only transformation.
Besides, it's too late to introduce another cure into the show.

That sucks. Mofuru is the most deserving of it.

>She
It

It's been confirmed Mofurun's a she, despite early confusion due to her more boyish appearance.

Fuck you, just because she doesn't have a vagina doesn't mean she's not a girl!

It'd be great if they could bring her back for the finale. Not that they will, but it'd be great if.

Fuck Toei, Mofurun will forever be a genderless little shit to me.

Cure Mofurun won't let you get away with your oppressive gender binaries! In the name of the bear, you will be punished!

Brief cameo in the background of a group shot?

Moforun shouldn't be a precure.

I was thinking more like momentary transformation to save Miracle in a key moment. Bonus points for tragic end where it takes the last of the magic that keeps Mofurun animated. But that's too grim for Precure.

mofurun the worst mascot
baby mascot like Ai, Chiffon don't count and since Ha became precure, she is out

Yes she should, they've been hinting at her form being kind of unhelpful for their job for a while now.

Don't even joke about that, I'd cry.

It would also be adorable for them to start the henshin holding hands with a teddy bear and finish with a grown cure.

And that gives Haa-chan a fully functional partner, and they've already been paired for a while.

Stop talking.

You're making me want this even more user.

>mascot

>Bonus points for tragic end where it takes the last of the magic that keeps Mofurun animated. But that's too grim for Precure.

That would require the magic to have actual rules and limitations. Which even if Maho had could easily be broken by Haa with no effort because plot hax emerald.

But Haa-chan is using Muho.

No kidding. And there's nobody that wants it more than Mofurun, who's been watching silently for 10+ years while Mirai lives her life and suffers through hardship. Mofurun knows Mirai better than anyone and has probably wanted to help her that whole time. Imagine being a teddy bear when your little girl is crying because someone said something shitty to her at school today or her parents are fighting, wouldn't you want more than anything to come to life so you could hold her?

Who else could you imagine making the greatest sacrifice to save the others when the world looks like it's coming to an end?

Mofurun is the Cure this season needs but will never have.

Mofurun is a stuffed toy. It had no sapience or awareness before Riko hit it with magic.

Moforun a shit, worst fairy and not even a character.

I want to fuck Riko

She remembers stuff from before she awoke though.

The word you're looking for is "sentience".

Is that a Touhou?

Fuck off

I want to chug two gallons of unprocessed cure sweat.

Yes, that's Cure Sanae if I'm not mistaken.

>[Imagination Station] Maho Girls Precure 31 [7184C04E].mkv

HAYAI

Honk Honk

>Mirai is a kind but shy girl who is prone to escapism and curious about magic
>Riko is a clever but blunt witch whose insecurity leads her to avoidance and wanting to be "anywhere but here"
>They accidentally tear the fabric between worlds and appear to one another, unleashing MotWs and dark horrors that seek to destroy both worlds
>Becoming Precure
>Each grows to love the other and her world, getting increasingly distracted from their duties in their own
>Eventually both learn to appreciate their own world through the other
>In the end, need to be apart and in their own worlds to keep the universe in order
>Sadness but get to meet on clear nights when magpies blah blah Tanabata blah blah

Maho if it was good

>Cure Mystery
Why do you continue to disappoint me, Toei?

I want to kiss Riko

LEWD.

Can the maho cast stay on model for more than one episode?

That would require someone caring about the Mahos.

Last episode was boring, but Miracle's and Magical's super forms are cool.

They just look wonky every episode, what the hell happened. Even gopri's kawano episodes looked better.

Exterminate all the degenerate big "friends".

Big friends will ultimately exterminate themselves.

There's still a chance we'll unite as one before that happens. Wirh a 100% muteki no hero like Yayoi on our side, we'll be alright.

Fresh looked even worse and I don't see you faggot shitting it on it. Your just a stupid bandwagoner goprick who hates on maho for no reason.

Precure experts came to the conclusion that Fresh's garbage animation was fun.

We're at a point now where no matter what Maho does, /pc/ will shit hard on it, because otherwise that might mean they were wrong about writing it off. And we can't do that.