Tomo-chan

Week 2
Jun still suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvYQ1TNbf2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jun deserves it for being a blockhead.

tomo's gonna FUCKING die!!!

Seriously though Fumita likes drawing the NTR face on Jun a little too much.

Foreshadowing

Or he's just getting it out of his system now.

>treating tomo like a boy for all her life is payback for all the times she pissed him off or scared the shit out of him

Shota Tomo is too hardcore for this beta ゲームっ子

>Title: Childs are eager to die at times

>Box: Since that day, me and Tomo played together everyday.
>Hey, let's go, gamer!
>Like I said, take the gate to get in!
>Small text: What are you, a monkey?

>At first, I couldn't keep up with Tomo'sinsane games.
>Nahahaha!

>Every single time, the scenes came one after another, like a compilation of shocking images on TV.
>Nahaha!

>And it was driving me crazy each time.
>You're off your rocker!!! // Or: You're nuts!!!
>Nahahahaha!

loli carol and slut when?

>Childs
I mean children, sorry.

>slut
???

>>Nahahahaha!
Tiny Tomo is a treasure

>loli carol
>and slut
But they are the same character.

Carol's not gonna show up, but I am surprised that he hasn't thrown misuzu in yet

Did that girl ever watch games of thrones ?

TomoDad should not be so distant form TomoMom..

I think he meant to say "goddess who I would gladly let step on my dick as she looks down with her smug, disapproving sneer and calls me pathetic"

>let's go gamer!

So this is where the resentment started. First she breaks his DS and then she mocks him for it

なははははは

I'm actually surprise how Jun is still alive after all that shit. Heck not even His date with misuzu was this insane.

fumita posted something on his twitter

>her

This is like the chapter where Misuzu recounts what it was like to date Jun in middle school.

"Her" is correct if it's in his thought balloons because they're old Jun's thoughts, not young Jun's. Maybe you're just memeing though, in which case carry on.

When it's your turn to make dinner but you say you're too tired and Misuzu finally snaps.

Nah, I thought that was his young thoughts.

>a bit little more

>衝撃映像集
>those extreme sports shows

>Misuzu finally snaps

She snaps into sex?

I always hear じゃねえ when characters are yelling at each other, but I can't remember what it means.

じゃない -> じゃねえ

ja ne!!!

wow thanks

Cool, got it.

It shows how whipped Jun is that his first date with Misuzu was training wheels compared to his time with Tomo.

Shota Tomo a cute. A CUTE!

Yeah but what was his chances as a stander gamer kid to survive climbing moutains and falling to his death. heck if most of Sup Forums ever met Tomo in their childhood, most of them wouldn't survive a year or two.

>ded

>here, there or there it's not!!!
>Although I man if pussy
thanks google-san
still no clue

I think he stuck it in the wrong hole

Most of Sup Forums wouldn't survive more than a day or two.
Jun really manned up just to keep up with Tomo.

I do get it.

No problem, user君

it's a pretty standard element in casual/rough speech for -あい to become -ええ at the end of words, another common example being うるさい becoming うるせえ - which then becomes うっせえ when you're mad and/or manly enough. Tomo actually speaks primarily using this kind of pronunciation

don't you mean loli

so will future Jun snap sometime soon?
will we get to see a wolf cub be pushed to his limits?

yes

>It's not, "here" or "that place" you wimp!!!
>If you're a man, just call it a pussy!!!

Hard to tell for sure with no context, but I believe the implication is she's mad about him using indirect words like "there" to talk about the female sexual organ. The second line is basically "If you're a real man, just say 'pussy'!"

なははははは

Good to know.

This is cute because Jun is the only who can take her roughhousing and not hurt her feelings about it.

>Jun thinks this is a boy.

Little girls don't ask you to punch them in the face nor are strong enough to snap nintendium blocks in half

His denial started at a young age. Deep in his doki doki he knew Tomo's a girl.

The real question here is whether Jun's mind or his heart wins out while he's fapping

little girls also don't tend to use 俺 as a personal pronoun. Or, more accurately, they never do. Like, ever.

And there are still people who say there's no point knowing Japanese because everything good gets translated...

There's no point learning Japanese because if you are just going to use it to read/watch some miscellaneous untranslated media you chose instead of for travel, dialogue, and immersion you are never going to be any good at it.

Fucking what? What do you think being "good" at a language is? I'm still (relatively speaking) a beginner/low-intermediate, and while I still need a text-grabber to be able to read everything I want, I often go a chapter of manga or page or 2 of an LN without needing to look up a single word. The more I read/study, the less I'll have to look words up, and eventually I'll be able to read and understand full works entirely unassisted. Is that not being "good" at Japanese, in your opinion?

Shota Tomo sure is cute.

Is the reason you are learning Japanese just for the random untranslated works?

Not that I fully agree with that user but being able to speak a language conversationally and smoothly is typically a sign of mastery. And just using learned Japanese to translate media will never give you a true grasp of the language and the knowledge of how to utilize it fully.

That said, he's also wrong. I happen to know several people who only got into it for anime/manga but have such command and fluidity with the language that they end up speaking it very well with much less work than some of the ones ostensibly learning for the sake of the culture and immersion.

I thought the implication of the initial comment was pretty clear... most translations are complete garbage(see ) - and even if every translation was done by the best translator in the world, with a perfect command of English and perfect understanding of Japanese, translations would still not fully convey the intent of the original work. Japanese is linguistically very different from English and many aspects simply can't be translated effectively. Even a complete beginner could understand that young Tomo's use of 俺 as a personal pronoun is incredibly masculine-sounding, but there's simply no equivalent to that in English. Honestly in the translations I see I can barely even tell Tomo is supposed to be talking differently from a normal girl, whereas in the Japanese she comes across as a full-on wannabe arrogant shounen character.

Also learning to understand a foreign language is interesting and fun.

Shota Tomo is so cute

Tomo broke Jun's sanity long ago.

they need to take a bath together already.

It's the way she sits and her pudgy face.

I hope we get a chapter of modern Tomo jumping in the water in her clothes.

But it would have to be present-day them. If they did that at this point in the timeline it would create a paradox.

Not if some traumatic event caused Jun to block out the memory.

A miracle of the universe

thread theme maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=qvYQ1TNbf2g

TOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO abanai!

We need more tomo-mother-service

>They get in the bath
>It's kind of steamy so hard to see
>Tomo starts horsing around immediately and splashes soap in Jun's eyes, blinding him.
>Before he can get his bearings back Tomom walks in to wash them.
>Jun is too transfixed on Tomom to notice Tomo's lack of a weewee.

probably he realized that she is a girl just before highschool

I hope I have a daughter as adorable as Tomo one day.

I hope I get to fuck your daughter one day

As long as you can best me in battle user.

I hope I get to fuck your daughter one day

Fair enough, I accept your terms. Just make sure she's fertile, for the sake of

I tried.

Good. It shall be a battle of speed. I hope you can run a decent 40-yard dash user.

Good job.

You've picked my greatest weakness, but it's only fair this should be a challenge. I'll have many years to train at least, it'll be good practise for taming a tomboy

Godspeed user, I'm only getting older, I'm not as fast as I was back in high school 8 years ago, but I'm still fast. I look forward the inevitable challenge of two burnt out like 45 year old men.

Be sure to let your daughter know that she's in an arranged marriage right from the beginning.

And your wife. That should probably be your opening line, honestly.

>So before we go any further with the date, there is one "filter" question I always ask. I've promised my first-born daughter to an anonymous man on the internet provided he can beat me in the 40-yard dash. Is that going to be an issue?

I believe in the speed to protect my Tomo.

>inb4 dad user is just like Saotome who already promised his daughter for several other things

Why not the two daughters with each other?

What did she mean by this?

Could be a great many things. Of all the characters, Misuzu is the one who realizes the most that things can't remain as they are. However, Misuzu is also the most broken of them all. Jun and Tomo may be idiots, but they're happy idiots no matter what they do. Whether or not they get together won't change that. Misuzu, on the other hand, isn't happy. She won't be happy in nearly any possible situation. She doesn't really have any good friends other than Tomo, and she'll be separated from Tomo in nearly every situation. This includes getting together with Jun, or even just playing together primarily with Jun. Cotton Candy has realized this and is trying to be there for her, as evidenced quite a few times.

So really, Misuzu hasn't gone after the core of the issue, and she knows this. She's just having her fun playing with her friend and hoping she doesn't lose her.

I thought something about the last few chapters felt familiar.

D E E P E S T
E
E
P
E
S
T

L O R E
O
R
E