Mixedrace Sup Forumsack AMA. /Shitskin/ edition

So I'm a 25 year old male and I just realized I have real self image issues. I'm mixed race and always felt like an outsider. Growing up I'd hate that I looked adopted next to my parents. I hate how ambiguous I look, like I'm not part of any culture.

(I AM HALF BLACK HALF FILIPINO BTW)

I'm jealous of monoracials, White, Black, Asian, Arabic....
>I AM CONSUMED BY HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE THAT HAUNTS ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME
I HAVE DISGUSTING DARK FANTASIES ABOUT SLAUGHTERING RANDOM WHITE PEOPLE
>I'M SICK OF THINKING LIKE THIS.... FEELING LIKE A MONSTER

I find myself wanting to physically assault monoracial people. I FEEL ROOTLESS AND DEAD INSIDE...... I wish people will understand this painful feel!

I feel like this is really hurting my confidence and my ability to function in life. To get what I want. A number of really attractive Latina women have shown interest in me over the past year, but I'm still taken aback by it. I can't comprehend that they find me attractive. I feel like an outsider alien freak wherever I go and very often disconnected from everyone. Just B/C I don't have a real culture/ethnicity as a basis for my identity. I feel like ethnic identity is something many take for granted, especially Whites.

THIS IS WHY I HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH
NOT HAVING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
JUST BEING PART OF A GROUP AND FEELING SAFE

what do Sup Forums????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm1B8VNcw18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pull the trigger.

I'm honestly considering it, you don't know what it's like. I grew up in this 90% white town and always felt like a fucking alien. Even the few pure black and pure asian people were better received than me.

At least they had a single background to feel loyal to. How the fuck can I live? Also DO NOT ENCOURAGE A SUICIDAL GUY LIKE ME TO KILL HIMSELF,. YOU ARE SCUM

I don't have a real culture or community. My city was given to Muslims.
Because of some mixed race cunt called Kalergi I believe.
Take a mosque with you.

thats sad and all, and I know that me hating you is disgusting, it's kind of an uncontrollable hatred u know, it's irrational, but I always hated white ppl

i hope u can feel proud of your roots and fight back against the assholes trying to make u a mixed rootless person like me

BEING A ROOTLESS MIXED GUY IS HELL ON EARTH, LIFE LOSES ALL REAL MEANING.

You're a nigger

no I'm not, i look like a dark weird asian not black

>I'm jealous of monoracials
>I AM CONSUMED BY HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE
>I HAVE DISGUSTING DARK FANTASIES ABOUT SLAUGHTERING RANDOM WHITE PEOPLE
>I find myself wanting to physically assault monoracial people

The upside is you might be able to get a job at the UN or somewhere in a prestigious university. Your post is indistinguishable from a sociology or liberal arts professor, I think there's a bright future full of hate in store for you.

Definitely a nigger

I'll be serious with you. You have been brainwashed to focus on nothing but race by race bating leftists. You have been made to feel shame about your heritage and your appearance because they have told you this is the only thing anyone in life values. It's not true. I'm white and I know almost nothing about my heritage. I don't even know if I have any other ethnicity in me. I have felt very much "rootless" and gravitate toward Asian cultures because of the strong family lineage, I find it fascinating. I would hazard a guess the ostracization you feel is of your doing given your attitude, not your appearance. In the real world with normal people, they are too occupied with themselves to be hateful towards you just because of your looks. So you shouldnt put so much value on it.
Once you understand you have been brain hacked your whole life, maybe you can find the good things about yourself, or make good things about yourself and people will see that in you.
I find it a bit selfish to be so distrought over your mixed heritage when there are people in this world who go through life looking like actual freaks of nature. Imagine how ostracized they feel? And you're worried about your eye shape and skin color.
Seems pretty petty, doesnt it?

I don't want to be a liar. I don't want to hurt white people. I just feel that rage and hate inside. I know some whites are fucked by how things are too.

I'm tired as FUCK of being consumed by rage/hate. It's wrong.

I wish love and peace on all whites. i love u guys. im sorry i ever hated u and shitposted on pol about hating u. im OVER WITH THAT now

peace Ovt

but dude

u need to imagine how it is to have always NO PEOPLE AT ALL who look like u.... i have seen literally 2 other people who are black/filipino mixed its SO RARE

i know u might have a fucked up time BUT AT LEAST U GET TO SEE WHITE PEOPLE EVERYDAY

im sorry for hating
im changing

Get into Buddhism

No worries brother. Dont take what people are saying here too seriously, there are a lot of people who want to get everyone riled up. Hence the 24/7 propaganda about everything. This is a snake pit.

I can imagine that would be frustrating, I don't blame you. But instead think of how unique you are. It doesnt change who you are inside. You have to change your insides.

no pol is totally 100% predictably the reaction of anti white hate spreading everywhere... it's extreme but whatever

i literally (I'm 25 now) used to spend days and weeks obsessively hating white people because i was brainwashed to think EVERY RACIAL PROBLEM I HAVE IS THERE PERSONAL FAULT.

i would used to glare at every white person i saw

i made a point of staring at every white girls ass so she could see it and feel uncomfortable

i started fights

i was a fuckin hateful piece of shit

I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT PAST. I JUST WANT PEOPLE HERE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. IM SORRY AND I LOVE U. BOTH WHITE PPL AND MIXED PEOPLE HAVE INTENSE ISSUES

i want to let go of the last bit of my hatred for white people and ALL monoracials. but it isn't easy

Knowing you have a problem is half the battle.

You receive the energy you put out.

ya thank u i know ur right

So find some Black/Filipino people and make your own god damn legacy, jeesh.

Good luck.

what fuckin land can we have as our own?

its like we are a new race but we have no community, there is spread out some of us all over the place but it's not a real community

fuck

fuck r u mouthy buddha?

i really respect ur shit

can u please link me to good materials for meditation/enlightenment/spirituality? please im so broken i need help in that area of life

you're american you fucking faggot. be proud of that. don't let stormfags on here get you down.

> I'm mixed race
>that flag

>I AM HALF BLACK HALF FILIPINO
Chigger tier, if not worse.

>>I AM CONSUMED BY HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE THAT HAUNTS ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME

hey what did we do faggot

atleast ur dick is big

kys for not being white. you obviously did something awful in a past life and have angered the overlord.

dude 90% of my town is white people, not all American citizens are mixed race like me, retard

u have everything i dont

a heritage, a history, an identity- i'm jealous

my dick is just average sadly

Give him a civilized life that he didn't deserve.

>half black half filipino
I'm so sorry user, you can still do good though.
not implying suicide

save the earth, kill yourself

Remember that when you see an american flag there's about 50% chance you're reading a non-white's post.

Stop being such a snowflake. Do you live in a third world shithole? No? And you have two supportive parents? Congratulations, you are privileged as fuck.

Get over yourself or kill yourself. But stop whining.

but do you look like the pic I posted?

The memes are real

No one cares

btw there are tons of based filipinos on infinity chan and r/the donald u should go there instead

i am in the same boat as you, half black and half white. mom was a coalburning slut who fucked a nigger.

to this day, i swear vengeance on white people. my hatred for them knows no bounds. i want to fucking genocide them. fucking white subhumans. they took away everything from us with their race-mixing and liberalism.

Could be that part comes from the half Filipino, bummer.

>half black
>half filipino
So "muh asians hate niggers" is just a meme uh?

>what fuckin land can we have as our own?
>its like we are a new race but we have no >community, there is spread out some of us all >over the place but it's not a real community
>fuck

Nothing you own is real if you don't work at it, stop being a lazy ass bitch and do something about it.

Do it

> took everything from us
Who is us?

I can't tell if this post is sarcastic because I imagine that's literally the thought process that goes through the minds of US niggers.

This wont work. Eat dry ice instead.

I mean when you get down to it were almost all a mix of something even white people are generally a mix of European.

Well you came to the right place to seek help about your identity issues, you complete fucking dumbass. Get a shrink. Everyone here is an edgy 18y/o numale pretending they are a nazi.

OP is trying to make us sorry for mixed race people. Empathy for the outsider is the biggest weakness of whites.

Shut up with your suicidal bullshit. It won't accomplish anything besides you showing your true selfishness.

So you didn't even get the muh dik card to play? Shit son that sucks...and what sucks the most is that Filipinos are the niggers of asians so double bad luck because you lost on high IQ.

stop being a pussy

This, I'll even hand you the bullets

this jungle nigga-nigga hybrid was probably cursed or karma struck

Break out of the groupthink that the Left has put you in. Be an individual. Treat other people as individuals.

Well he should kill himself for being a nigger and kill himself again for being pointlessly hostile towards people who has done him no harm. Both barrels for this nigger.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Bro, I know it's hard, and it's going to BE really hard, but you need to start working on your self-esteem and cultivate your own culture and identity.

It's like re-inventing a wheel that no monoracial people has to, but you're left with no other choice. But, if you manage to overcome this hardship, you can turn it into a gift by being a man of character and strength.

You think all mixed-race people face your level of turmoil? You probably grew up without a good support system. Filipino isn't monoracial either btw.

> Half black
You already lost

>wahh all my problems are because of my mixed race, not because of anything else that I could have controlled but stopped
This is why people hate niggers like you. Not because you are a shitskin, but because all shitskins take this "give me satisfaction for not being white wahh all my problems are because of my race" bullshit

I bet op is crying like a bitch, realizing he has to work for prosperity. Instead of getting spoon fed by the left.

Kill yourself then. You sound like a pussy. Quit getting worked up over shit you, nor we, can control. Us white Americans get told all the time were brutish monsters, with no culture, were evil, etc. Don't let the opinions of others and societal standards sculpt you, but it seems too late. Get over it, learn about your countries, cultures and heritage, do some soul searching and piss off. No one cares, only you. Just be a normal fucking person. Is everyone a victim these days? God damn.

> coming to pol
Not a healthy past time, user.

fuck off asshole

just fuk off

Its ok OP, ally with us whites and we will anoint you an honorary aryan when America reaches 4th Reich status.

But seriously op, there is nothing wrong with you. Do not feel shame for your unique identity. I am a full blown Gas the kikes race war type of guy but I do feel empathy for you and your situation.

>i feel bad about for the way i was born so who should i talk to about it...
>i know! a board of angry white faggots who larp as nazis!
your problem isn't your race, your problem is that you're dumb as fuck

>Spot the race traitor and civic nationalist

We don't care about your problems, join a victim club.

oh my god thats so brutal

u even picked a skintone similar to mine

u are a fucking scumbag, fuck u

Just date some flips. Good people, good work ethic, Christian, breed like bunnies. Sounds good to me.

>DO NOT ENCOURAGE A SUICIDAL GUY LIKE ME TO KILL HIMSELF,. YOU ARE SCUM

Do a flip faggot

His grampa killed too many endangered species?

youtube.com/watch?v=rm1B8VNcw18

Are you implying all people arent selfish by nature?

Hate Jews.

Consider becoming a juggalo. We have a worldwide family and accept all races.

would you say you are received worse than hapa? do you feel lost due to your lack of whiteness in white neighborhood? don't blacks have one-drop-rule anyway?

Nationalism isn't just a white thing.
The Nazi had nogs, shitskins, poos, etc.
An etho state is impossible in the US without a civil war, and I highly doubt One side will be pure whites.

Hahahaha gain some height loose some weight and get a clue fuckboi.

fpbp

Quick, post 56% images everyone

is your dad black? do you know your dad\ he raised you

we're you born on an air force base?

can you dunk a monkey ball?

Don't worry.

All us whites want all you niggers and half-niggers to be dead too. Not just dead, but exterminated. Cut from the genetic pool.

Your genes are corrupted by terrible mutations. Causing you to have a low-IQ, being overly aggressive in a detrimental way, and just being fucking worthless as far as work ethic goes.

Sorry you were born into shitty genetics.

I hope you die.

Nothing you can do about it but accept your lot in life. Nobody gets to pick the cards they are handed. Maybe you could move to a big "melting pot" city like Washington DC or New York? Everybody is a mutt in places like that, so you would probably fit in. Whereas living in a majority white rural town would probably exacerbate your mental illness.

Half black half white guy here. My recommendation is to kill yourself and take as many white vermin with you as possible.

From a fellow mixed (95 euro, 5 mex/nat), I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just up breed and do whats best for your children. Don't sink your bloodline in some inner city shithole and doom your descendants to lives as crack slinging niggers. Pick a nice girl and move out to the suburbs, and in a few generations your amerimutt kids won't really care what race they are because of how watered down their various cultural backgrounds will be, perhaps they'll even be white if you are successful enough. Sucks being half black though, aside from drinking bleach I really can't prescribe a cure for that.

>mental illness

LOL

Good one!

Seriously though, don't go to NYC or DC. Just get the fuck out of our country. We don't fucking want you here.

White countries for white people, fucking nigger.

I feel you man I'm a mix breed myself black and Mexican. Mexican side of the family said I looked and had hair like whoopi Goldberg and the black said I smelt like a wet dog and beans. Shit was fucked and it hurt and wasn't remotely true. We have beautiful hair and skin tone so fuck the mono race haters. You should entertain those chicks feeling you because you really do have unique features no mono raced person will ever have. Your genes are also more diversified so genetic deformities are fuckin rare for our kind.

Scary thought, i take it for granted that i live in the rural midwest

A muslim nigger?

I wish I could put a round from my 20-gauge right through your fucking face you faggot.

yea hapas are seen as attractive and cool sometimes

not me, im just seen as weird mystery meat and no girl thinks im cute

>all these halfbreeds coming out of the shadows to post

> Your genes are also more diversified so genetic deformities are fuckin rare for our kind.

Wrong.

You have worse issues.

Only inbreeding, like what's done primarily in the Middle East and Africa, creates those kinds of genetic abnormalities.

It is a fact that Asians and Caucasians have superior genetics to any other human beings.

We're superior in every possible way.

Perhaps you seek help from anywhere besides Sup Forums

Ah fuck, you caught me!
Get over yourself, you psychopathic little shit.

Kys bro
Forreal tho, nobody gives a fuck what race you are. Only thing that really matters in this world is intelligence, pretty much.

You're an ignorant racist fuck :) your brain and existence is a genetic abnormality. Please launch your "supirior" Caucasian Asian self to another planet and go fuck yourself.

As long as you're not a leftist then I love you brother, regardless of the color of your skin.

If you are a leftist, then I fucking hate you

A bit too European, but otherwise a prime example of "all americans in one".

Do it, faggot. KYS.

We need less piece of shit low-IQ niggers like you in this world.

Stop being a fucking pussy and do it. KYS.

Man, im so glad i live in the racial cesspool that is the Balkans. As a half gypsy, half lolbanian i don't think i'd have made it in a white country.