Could you be friends with a leftist?

So this cunt started working at my company a few months ago. She is a somewhat popular raw vegan personality on Instagram with like 35k followers. instagram/fruitarianalley

I get along with her pretty well and we even share the same interests (triathlons, coding), but when the subject changes to politics I want to blow her fucking brains out (patriarchy this, feminism that...).

Is it possible to maintain a friendship with someone like that? Before the 2016 election I didn't even give a damn about politics, but with people today your political reviews seem to be an exclusion criterion...

No.
Leftists WILL stab you in the back eventually.

friendships between men and women are inherently hollow

No. Pump and dump if possible, nothing more.

Most of my friends are pretty liberal. They don't talk politics around me because they know better.

Yes.
Be nice, be cordial, be respectful, be friendly. Just avoid politics or if it comes up just say that you don't want to talk about it. Or if you do end up talking about it, carry your points across well. Maybe you can redpill her a little bit.

No they are all cancer.

Nope, you cant just ignore that, screw it

This. Every leftist I've had the displeasure of working with are lazy, entitled, and talk extensively behind your back. Conservatives can sometimes be cut-throat, but I've never really felt let down by one.

What you need to do is hate fuck her.

Your seed will turn her into a fascist.

No, leftists think biological race is a spook and I can't accept willfully ignorant people

Yeah I was wondering if that is possible. I have never really had a female friend, so I can't really speak from experience. Before 2016 I also had Leftist friends, but for some reason today differing political views seem to be a no-go in friendship

You should be her friend, isolating her from your opinions will just create more of an eccochamber

No. Everything is political today.

The division today goes much deeper than debates over tax policy. Liberals want to flood our nations with billions of mudpeople, exterminate the white race and castrate little boys and pump them full of estrogen.

No. You cannot be friends with these people.

I could be and was in fact friends with a communist(nazbol really I guess) but only because he hated Jews and thought races shouldn't mix as well. Was also redpilled on the anti white bullshit of our current political climate Great guy to debate with and while I know communism is retarded he was still a pretty worthy debate opponent.

I could never be friends with any sort of mainstream liberal or self hating cuck. I don't think any people can it takes a really pathetic person to be as much of a cuck as most of the modern left is

Back in the day when politics weren't that big of a deal I had many leftist friends. Today I don't think I could even if I can still talk politics with some of them.

All my leftist friends are unemployed, dependant of their parents (even though I'm pretty sure they'll send them to an asylum as soon as they get old and keep their house for them), and extremely childish to the point that they're cringy.

don't finna shit where ya eat ya pinhead

>vegan
>leftist

no

There’s no reason to care about the political opinions of women. If the subject comes up, just condescend and mock the faux-sophistication liberals like to put up.

A fair few of my friends are left cucks, I recommend you see how they do with a group of far right people. If she flips shit, she's hopeless, otherwise give it a try.

Truth is almost any normie you meet or become friends with is gonna be somewhat liberal it's only because they don't know anything about politics and the telescreen gives them their marching orders and it's the only source of political info they are exposed to. They don't really give a shit though and won't even bring it up unless directly confronted about it. Easy to redpill and convert as I think deep down they know something is wrong with what they are told but they parrot it anyways because that's what's "in" right now

I personally have no problem not talking about politics. It's shit like when a TV or radio is running in the background and both of you catch up A thing or two that is being said ( usually fake news anti-Trump bullshit), and the subject drifts to it : "isn't that crazy? Don't you think the same?" etc.
I then try to switch topics by going "hmmm, yeah..." or something like that, but I'm just scared that I might snap one day and redpill the fuck out of her and then scare her off.

I'd try to fug

user is right. Today is a different world. The commie infestation has grown substantially the past 8 years. These people want you dead or reeducated and programmed into submission. They are your enemy.

Well I guess it depends on what your goals are. If you want to be friends, or at least don't want any conflict, then don't engage and keep doing what you're doing. If you want to make her fuck off or try to red pill her, VERY mildly disagree with her when she says something, feign ignorance and ask her questions and then contradict her. Like a troll Socrates.

You don't even need to hide your objection to obvious bullshit. (hide any race realist JQ stuff tho). If she starts talking about what a meanie plonald klumph is or something just calmly explain to her "I think thats wrong because X." If she respects you she will be converted as long as you are clear and rational

pump and dump

thank me later

The real liberals advocate for the ideal of the post-modern era. Left and right coming together, physically removing ALL extremists on the political quadrant. Normie soldiers want chopper rides for them all.

All my friends are leftists except 1. They might be politically retarded but that doesn't mean we can't hang out.

The only answer is no.

I just checked her Youtube/Instagram pages, and she seems like a feminist bitch. Don't even bother trying to red pill her. Women are emotional creatures and they don't think logically. Maybe pump and dump, but avoid anything more.

If your friendship is limited to just that, then sure.

>popular raw vegan personality on Instagram
>interests (coding)
Every single fucking time.

If she found out your true political ideology she would probably cease to be your friend and associate with you.

Yet you know hers and are still wondering if you should be friends.

That's the difference. The left is committed, the right is not.

Yes just be the heartless but lovable conservative. Girls love that shit. Be sexist and coarse and over the top.
"I believe in universal healthcare!"
"Typical hippie nonsense. We should harvest the organs of the poor to prolong our lives"

>#VeGains

You're all right. I should not hide my pinons for the sake of keeping peace. I can't quite fully judge yet if she will try to jam a 12 inch blue pill down my throat if I give even the slightest objection. I might drop a few red pills they're in there, see how she reacts. If she just goes something like "alright, i guess we agree to disagree" it's cool I'd say.

Word of advice, don't talk politics or religion with friends. You will almost always be disappointed.
If you're close enough with your friends, go for it.

No.

Fuck the fucking cunt off of her and she’ll snap right out of it.

Woman will abandon all of their pretend morals and principles for some good dick

Feminism is an easy way to identify women with a natural tendency for uppityness, way too snarky, self entitled and pretentious...just avoid these bitches, they took they own pink pill

>she needs to join our startup
this is the part that infuriates me more than anything else in this fucking image

everything wrong with the tech industry right now, these dumb cunts would be harmless if it wasn't for all the fucking morons that love to hire them and parade around their worthless diversity hires

I hope not, man. I would hate spending much time with her only to find out later shed just been anticipating the right time to blue pill me. Would be a gigantic waste of time. I'm cool not talking about politics, you can have your opinions if you don't jam them down my throat

I have a few friends who are hardline lefties, they don't hide their powerlevels and I don't hide mind and we respect each other's differing opinions.

Only autists can't agree to disagree.

half the people who i know who voted for trump listen to meme rap and love black people
one of my closest friend’s sister fucked a black guy but she has brown eyes so idc

I'm surrounded by leftists and I work with leftists. One person told me that they hated capitalism. I told her that she was lying. She asked me what I meant. I responded that the very fact that she wasn't living in Venezuela or North Korea is proof that she prefers a capitalist(ish) society.

I also openly talk about race realism with people. The trick is to not sperg out or feel like you have to "win." Just be respectful. You can redpill people just by asking them to honestly answer a few questions. Carving a Swastika on your forehead and screaming at people will not help you.

And remember that not everyone has to share your beliefs and that people do not exist simply to validate the things that you think. The culture of people posting what they had for lunch on facebook and expecting others to give a shit is fucking retarded.

I'm a liberal and have conservative friends.

Serious question, why are you here?

To talk about politics

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Have any of your opinions changed since you discovered this place?

Quite the opposite. I used to be conservative.

abort!

THIS. I wasn't talking race realism, but rather how Zionism is a supremacist ideology and this one lefty girl I was arguing with just put her head down and said "user scares me, because he says so many things I know are wrong but he says them in such a way that I agree with him!" There's hope for us yet, just don't sperg out and act like a fucking lunatic.

Are you trolling

>Could you be friends with a leftist?

Think of it as if you're a prison guard in the sense that while you might be able to have a cordial relationship, that relationship will never negate the fact that the other person is both a criminal, and will harm you if they want something bad enough.

No. To be more specific about what I said, I realised that liberalism wasn't necessary about being SJW/feminist as it's usually portrayed by conservatives. I discovered that I more closely aligned with a lot of other liberal views though.

yes it is possible I am friends with a fat FAAAAR left liberal dude and we just don't talk about politics. Sometimes i bring up something being discussed here and he will actually melt down into a red faced rage. then i laugh at him and were friends again. We like to talk about guitars, guns, food, beer, old rock music etc. Yes guns. he hates modern stuff that the left calls "Assault rifles" but he is more then interested in stuff like my collection of Savage 99 hunting rifles or my M1 Garand. we been friends about 5 years now.

I like your style negro. Keep posting here!

>patriarchy this, feminism that

Sounds like my gf. She unironically went to see the new Ghostbusters film twelve times.

Fuck off you name dropping larp factory.

This is the real reason the friendship wouldn't work. To the OP: it's very easy to have friendships with people of differing political views. You both realize the other disagrees with you and there'd be no point in fighting about it so you just don't discuss it. Politics aren't your life.

Oh. So you're like a classical liberal, not an SJW.

Perhaps. Classical liberalism often gets compared to libertarianism though, which I absolutely am not, so I try to avoid using that term.

No. They are very toxic people. You have to walk on egg shell every time you talk with them. If you say something that they don't like. You are doomed. They will want to ruin your life and actually try to.

fpbp

Quite the opposite. I used to be conservative.

You were asked if your opinions changed. Changing your opinion is the opposite of changing your opinion???

I can see why you became a liberal - it obviously comes natural to you.

I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE

is this the only way American women aren't fat?!?! to be vegan and fucked in the head.
Is this the choice..... psycho Feminist with hair armpits or Ham-planet non political girl?

An Heroing is sounding better every day

maybe (if there moist like Jerold from Subway)

it won't be you that can't maintain a friendship based on mutual respect due to political differences I can tell you that much

leftists literally can't even

Girls like this are just having a 24/7 temper tantrum.

She is BEGGING for a strong conservative man to force her to knock off her stupid shit.

Cum in her, put a baby in her, and she will shut up with all her delusional horseshit.

why do liberals use this board go on leftypol or reddit or something its basically the same thing

Friends with them? Sure. Sleeping with them is the problem

Good women, like good men, are rare. We need to fix ourselves first man, as trite as it sounds. Otherwise how can we harp on bad women?

I'm only friends with one self identified feminist and she absolutely fucking hates tumblr and feminist culture, and is actually reasonable. All my other friends are left leaning but not feminists/hate feminism/say nigger. Classical liberals, which I guess is what you could call me, too. Have right leaning friends too, and centrists. Even have a muslim friend, even though he's mentally retarded, he actually listens to my angry vents and genuinely cares about me, so I'm not afraid of this friendship...exploding in my face. :^)

Because I don't want to talk about politics in an echo chamber.

Just sent her a link to this page, I think you two talking it out will help a lot and it would be fun for us to watch

Fake

> Could you be friends with a leftist?

yes

>vegan

no

>Cum in her, put a baby in her, and she will shut up with all her delusional horseshit.
Or the rest of your life will be tied to financially supporting crazy. Either way, win-win right?

You can maintain a friendship but it must be at arm’s length. Once she detects that you aren’t a leftist, she will begin the usual underhanded leftist tactics to guilt trip and shame you into agreeing with her. You voted Trump? Why do you hate minorities? At that point, you can eithet nip that behavior in the bud or prepare to put on an act every time you’re around her. I recommend using leftist tactics against them because they won’t understand what you’re saying if you make a rational argument. Example:

>I believe everyone should have healthcare! Why do republicans hate poor people.

Then why do you buy luxury items with your expendable income? Shouldn’t you be providing healthcare to the people you believe deserve it? Unless you hate them or something. You don’t seriously deny them healthcare so you can have a car and a 500 dollar purse, do you?

That typically shuts them the fuck up in a hurry.

Because I'm not the government

This picture infuriates me every time I see it. If she can't change directories then what the fuck is she even doing trying to code, and if she was just doing that to just fill up the screen for the picture then she should have just typed "dir." Why would you even have the screen split horizontally? And look at that fucking whitespace. You don't have to skip a line every time you type something. And speaking of her code, that's the stupidest way to do a Hello World that I've ever seen.
But the shit on the screen isn't even the worst part, the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that she got someone else to take this picture for her just so that she could have her hands on the keyboard.

Exactly this. Leftists can't be trusted.

>2017
>not pretending to have the same views in order to gain her trust and have her develop feelings for you so you can stick it in raw then fuckin bounce to another company
>and no doubt she will claim rape but youre a fucking man and since youre smarter than her, youre 10 steps ahead and will have videotaped every sexual encounter you have to show the court that she wanted it and the case gets thrown out

don't do this you'll make a caricature of yourself and everything you stand for. say it as it is or don't say at all

>VERY mildly disagree with her when she says something, feign ignorance and ask her questions and then contradict her. Like a troll Socrates.

EXACTLY this. It turns them on too and you don't have to cuck yourself. Say stuff like "Oh, but I've heard some people think X instead of Y. I don't think they're bad people. What about X do you disagree with?" Usually when X is a redpill there's no way to refute it so she will either concede the point if she's smart (and this will make her feel slightly submissive) or she will bring up a counterpoint defending Y which you can easily shoot down because you've been soaked in Sup Forums long enough (which allows you to assert a form of dominance).

Do all of this playfully and maker her feel like she's teaching you about the world but you're that cheeky student who always is contradicting her with crazy questions. Subliminally she will not feel threatened (because you've "conceded" your ignorance and are consulting her for "clarification") but will also not be able to ignore your intellectual superiority and coherence (if you can play the part of Socrates). Go read some of Plato's dialogues if you haven't already.

Prime that dumb cunt to see your relationship as one with a playful (i.e. not serious) yet clear dominant-submissive paradigm and ultimately fuck her. She's cute.

If you fuck her well she'll become exponentially more receptive to your redpills. Despite all this there are some topics I would not broach just because normans will never be okay with holocaust denial or 1488.

Good luck.

I used to be friends with an ultra liberal old dude at my job. He was more of the old school classical lib type though and had a good sense of humor.

That’s no problem sweetie I’ll get you the contact information for the local charity hospital.

Charity hospitals cannot be trusted.

NO

>Could you be friends with a leftist?
Sure. If you are too retarded to disconnect a persons politics from his character then you should reevaluate your life.

>hates Jews
>communist
??????

Why not? They provide free healthcare for poor souls who can’t afford it.

Why are you so hateful towards people who just want to help?

I see a lot of these accounts. Young women posing with fruit and taking pictures of colorful bowls of fruit. The conceit is that they're teaching people the benefits of eating these foods, but it's really just attention-seeking. Some of these people have given good advice about teasing her and red-pilling her with subtlety, but she, despite her diet, is not good raw material. Pump and dump. No friendship.

That should be the job of the government.

i

Well good luck when she googles her insta account and finds this post where you called her a cunt.
You’re an idiot if you think you can be anonymous posting someone you work with on here.

OP, did you know about this? I knew I'd find it eventually. Stay away from this fucking thing. Treat it as radioactive.

The more "being a leftist" comes to mean being a moralizing, humorless killjoy, the more difficult it will be having leftist friends. Nobody wants to be friends with a bunch of fuddy duddies.