CIA BLOCKS JFK RELEASE

nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/release-jfk-assassination-file-delayed-deadline-looms-n814691

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KraD-DnbSsU
youtube.com/watch?v=YUhMRnEABfc
archive.fo/rmDIA
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ205ccX8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the X-Files the greatest TV show of all time?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the hell do they reasonably need to redact. What current operations would be disturbed by releasing this very very old data?

Yes but only peak X-Files which is Seasons 1-5 and the first movie.

MK Ultra, duh. You were thinking it was tinfoil, weren't you?

Isn't it great? Their awkward silence speaks volumes. They better release their shit, and if it is 90 percent redacted I am going to be pissed.

It will be 90 percent redacted

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=KraD-DnbSsU

yes. Netflix removing it while keeping its SJW garbage was very telling of who's been making their stock price rocket.

fuck em

Thank god for ye olde pirate bay

is this going to be a trap?
will they try and false flag leak these to wikileaks?
as a way to discredit?
WHAT A LURE
think about it
IS THERE A BIGGER FUCKING LURE TO WIKILEAKS?
that the deep state can exploit and use against them and attack them? right in the open
and say it was for ((((((((reasons????????)))))
someone tweet to warn wikileaks that any approach or source on the JFK stuff
ESPECIALLY
ESPECIALLY if they seem reluctant or not wanting to give it (because that means they want to make you think that)
IT IS A FUCKING JEW TRICK
FUCKING WARN "EM NIGGERS
AND FUCKIGN SCREENSHOT MY FUCKING KNOB

the article says "The National Archives needs the official approval of President Donald Trump to begin releasing the 35,000 documents "

this is completely wrong. the files were already supposed to be released by default.

Fuck’em, as I understand it, unless the appeal is processed before midnight the documents are released. They had plenty of time (literally 55 years) to deal with this shit.

>What current operations would be disturbed by releasing this very very old data?

No operations would be disturbed, however their desire to keep this shit under wraps heavily implies it could severely affect national security.

Which most likely means the public would want heads rolling, maybe literally, maybe figuratively, if this information got out.

In other words, this information would most likely cause such a serious breach of trust between the government and the civilians that they consider civilian reaction, or even attempted revolts/mutinies a possibility.

Didn't the CIA run some scenario's and decide that the US gov (and other western nations governments I assume) would most likely lose in a civil war?

Basically, it's newer generations of CIA niggers trying to prevent the shit-here behaviour of the older CIA niggers biting them, and your country, in the ass.

This

This seems accurate, it's gotta be really, earth shattering fucking bad to keep it under wraps all these years.

Without a single doubt

I keep it on auto play while I sleep

Its still on Netflix in Canada

Fucking CIA niggers!
RELEASE the files NOW!

What are frogs?
youtube.com/watch?v=YUhMRnEABfc

They didn't remove it, I watched it yesterday..?

So today we learn that it was in fact the cigarette smoking man, shooting from the sewer, and Oswald was just the Patsy.

Where dem JFK files at

Netflix doesn’t really have much control over its content other than the shit it makes itself.

It’s at the mercy of other companies (Disney, NBC, etc) giving them the rights to stream that content, and when the contracts Netflix has come up for review (most made before streaming became big) the companies decide to move the content to their own streaming sites.

CIA niggers don't wanna hang for treason

>prior generation suffered no consequences
thus
>new generation learned no lessons
Your premise is garbage and you should be ashamed.

I'm already looking forward to the new season where Mulder & Scully will only make short cameos and the focus shifts to the adventures of Agent Einstein and Agent Whatshisface as they unravel the conspiracy of the transmisogynist white capitalist patriarchy.

Donald J. Trump killed JFK. I don't mean he hired the hit, no, I mean he literally pulled the trigger and murdered the 35th President of the United States. Back then (and today to an extent) Trump was member of the KGB. He worked with his comrades as well as Cuban nationals to plot the murder and make sure some low level player took the downfall. Trump releasing the JFK docs is a response to internal deep state pressure to expose himself. Trump expects the parts naming him will be redacted, but they won't be. CIA will make sure of it (THANK YOU CIA). Trump will then resign in utter disgrace and Pence will take over. That is until Paul Ryan produces incontrivertible evidence DJT colluded with Russia, at which Pence will resign and Ryan takes over. (Ryan hasn't been able to produce evidence yet because DJT has him on vid giving McConnel a handjob[it's fake video don't worry]). Once Ryan gets in office he will then prove Hillary was cheated out of the office, and declare her the rightful president, and on November 8th, one year to the day Hillary was a victim of election fraud, she will take the office and right this country's true path to the stars.

-

NGA insider

Fox has been pulling allot of shows from Netflix lately. No more x-files, no more Bob's burgers, I think they just pulled abunch of family Guy episodes too.

Until this dropped. Was this Trump's leverage?

l0l blumpghghff BTFO
he won't get no documents only censored blacked out piece of nothing-burger paper

It will majorly implicate the MSM and basically prove that the media is controlled by the (((CIA))).

true

fuck this slide thread xfiles shit tier

>sage

>THIS SUMMER
>HE TOOK HIS JOB
>HE TOOK HIS LIFE
>DRUMPF

found this jewery when looking up for files, can someone read and tell if it's worth anything?

What do they have to hide?

Oh of course, and that's why we all want to know, isn't it.

Of course, the more it's hidden, the worse we assume it is, the more we want to know.

Assuming the CIA knows this, they are still keeping it secret for one of two possible reasons;
>They'd rather we simply suspect and write off conspiracytards are crazy tin-foil wearing assholes - than give us evidence.
or
>Whatever we suspect is still not worse than what actually happened.

On the point of tin-foil hats, hypothetically, if you had some experimental technology that somehow gave you an advantage over others, and your only weakness was aluminium foil preventing wireless signals - wouldn't you try to make people associate tin-foil hats with craziness and stigma?

I mean, I've never encountered anyone actually wearing one and yet, it's become a media trope for craziness.

Trump should just pull the plug on them immediately

Nothing shocking here, puppet Trump doing puppet things.

>Trump should just pull the plug on them immediately

You can't, CIA is the most powerful organization in world history. Trump already gave them the power to kill anyone at any time.

Bush Sr. is still alive

Amazon Prime Video master race

I don't care how he does it, CIA needs to die

In New Orleans, Lee Harvey Oswald had a schoolfriend called Efraim O'Sullivan.

In 1967, Efraim officially became Jewish. He moved his family to Israel in 1973 and fought for Israel during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

Both Lee Harvie Oswald and Efraim O'Sullivan knew David Ferrie, an air cadet instructor.
Jack Ruby, Clay Shaw (PERMINDEX), JD Tippit, George de Mohrenschildt,Edwin Walker, Herbert Hoover,Clyde Tolson, Louis Bloomfield,James Jesus Angleton, Cardinal Spellman, Ferenc Nagy, Tibor Rosenbaum, Max Hagerman, Carlos Marcello.

John Howard Bowen
Dr Max Jacobson
Mary Pinchot Meyer
Ronna Ricardo
SVERRE HELGESEN

poppy bush was in dallas, tx

CIA:
>The thing is, America, only two people had a clean shot on JFK that day
>Me
>And Donald Trump

Without the filler episodes, yes

Fuck off

It draws a lot of attention. Was getting caught part of the plan?

Seriously it doesnt fucking matter anyway at this point. How delusional can you be to think that after half a century they wont have doctored the fuck out of these documents?

>Trump already gave them the power to kill anyone at any time
They've had that power for decades. That's why they are delaying this release.

Only because JFK was a commie in disguise.

It’s a meme you dip

X-Files in HD 16:9 is glorious.

>You can't, CIA is the most powerful organization in world history. Trump already gave them the power to kill anyone at any time.

Trump never gave them that power. The CIA has had the power to kill anyone at anytime since the assassination of JFK. They have been using the JFK assassination dossiers to blackmail congress and the white house for decades.

No surprise that they are blocking this.

fuck off

National Archives
Room 2400
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001
Phone: (301) 837-3190

Can someone give them a call, and ask what the hell is going on there?
Or maybe someone lives near by, and can pay them a visit?

How can all those congress critters not see that all the power of the CIA is derived from secrecy. If you force the truth out into the open you free yourself from their grasp, become an American hero, and gain all the power needed to remove whatever rouge elements remain.

How can every single one of them be such greedy fucks?

The only reasonable reason to redact or never show it is if the US government itself assassinated Kennedy and that's in the document, although realistically you'd never write that shit down in the first place and it would never be known by anyone.

But if someone was retarded enough to document this accurately, they don't want to release it because it will cause mistrust in the government. As if anybody trusts the government at all these days. In fact the government mistrust shit started with the Kennedy era Vietnam stuff. No I don't count the dumbass Russian spyplanes.

good, everyone is being such a faggot making new threads linking to the july files constantly. i hope they don't release them now

>a businessman is the prime candidate for being in the KGB
>a businessman would gain the skill set of an assassin
>a KGB agent would let themselves go as much as Trump did
>a foreign agent willingly exposing their crime in such a way that will get them killed
Not even a flat earther would buy this shit. I'm keeping the pasta though

>all the power of the CIA is derived from secrecy
Not true, they have assassination and blackmail, too.

The Bush family are such niggers. Grandpa bush tried to overthrow the US government, George H. most likely did overthrow the US government when he killed JFK, His son most likely let arabs slam planes into buildings to cover shit up and make a shit ton of money.

They're worse than the Jews

I can get behind this.

Checked. Anyone remember when the CIA got mad at us for making normie memes that tied them to the Arkansas cocaine smuggling operation? And mocking their agents here as bronies? We should do some more of that. Let the normie CIA memes flow!

>be the USA
>tell 50 years ago that the files are going to be released today...

>delayed deadline
>too much paperwork, goym

I mean, and the USA is trying to harass north korea?

now, retire the niggers on those boats, as you're the laughing stock of this world.

The power of blackmail is derived from secrecy and assassination only works if you can keep your involvement a secret. Once the cat is out of the bag there is no going back for the CIA. If they actually kill you they will only further prove their guilt. If you are guilty of kiddie fucking well maybe you should be punished but I am sure the public will go easy on you if you brought down the CIA.

Don't forget the Jesuits.

he's right ya know

With how much kike dick they've sucked they might as well be honorary members of the tribe.

To quote good old Joe "you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist"

Never forget Barry Seal was most likely killed by low energy Jeb. I hate to use the Daily Kos as a source, but a lot of articles have been scrubbed since the election. archive.fo/rmDIA

We don't need the archives, we know what happened

In a secret file:

"Hey didn't you give the snacks to the pizza and hot dogs?"

Whats this from?

Damn, Jeb! was a gangster. Never know the connections he got with his mexican midget wife....

I'm sorry but nothing can ever beat this insanity.
What a show.

>Scenarioa 12 D
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ205ccX8M

My favorite episode. CSM is a badass.

>Be CIA
>Think Trump/he's bluffing
>"OH SHIT HE's SERIOUS"
>Release day arrives
>Start bullying a shit intern to start redactions.
>Time is ticking away.

Hence the delay.

The only thing I can think of is MK Ultra OR confirmation Oswald was a patsy.
It's been 54 years. Anyone involved is long dead or extremely old.

The FBI and CIA are scrambling to redact info. Something major is being hidden.

Musings of a cigarette smoking man, one of the best eps of X-files. All he wanted to do was write his stories

YES. Fuck the Jesuits, they're worse than Jews, though sometimes they are Jews

>How can all those congress critters not see that all the power of the CIA is derived from secrecy

CIA is basically a rogue agency within the American government that has their hands in every aspect of the American government.

Nobody wants to fuck with them because the CIA will murder anyone that gets in their path.

The CNN is mostly run by the CIA, Anderson Cooper is confirmed CIA. George Bush Sr. was head of the CIA and a one term President as well as a two term Vice President.

Part of the reason why the CIA is blocking these files is because they reveal that GHW Bush was in Dallas Texas during the JFK assassination. It would be a smoking gun that links Bush Sr. as being a prime suspect in JFK's murder. It could damage the CIA.

Yeah, he seems sweet and slow until you get some coke in him and put a revolver in his hand

It's the structure of the post 9-11 world. Just like Star trek informed our scientific advancements, the X-files did to our govt.

So, because the no one has told Trump which parts of the dump to censor, it's going to be delayed? Sounds fake and gay. Trumps gonna release everything, deep state kikes suck a HUGE dick.

A former US president was most likely involved. He was also head of the CIA at the time.

>George H.W. was actually the one that shot JFK and the Governor

if that's the case that bumps him up EASILY to the top 5 most badass men ever to take the presidency, up there with Andrew Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt.

Bush / Clinton families are the most powerful organized crime family on the planet. Or at least they were.

No fun allowed

>bush
>badass

Nothing of the sort. He is a evil man who deserves the hell he will be going for pledging his life to such evil forces. Why do you think he clings to life so desperately? I hope what little temporal power he had was worth it.

what a president, so high energy

what he says on twitter

that actually happens, mostly

>who are the Rothschild's
nice try schlomo. they're just big fish in a small pond.

>murdered highest man in office by his own hand only to take it 20 years later
>vomited on the Japanese prime minister

I dunno that's pretty awesome if not a bit fucked up. Still no match for the absolute batshittery of Andrew Jackson though, they better not remove mai President-fu from the twenty.

>implying the Rothschild's get their hands dirty in such menial affairs as national governance.

Hey Alex Jones, they didn't block shit. Fuck you and your clickbait title, faggot.

hope this will be the happening of all happenings!