Why the hell ARE PITBULLS Allowed in 2017?

Why the hell ARE PITBULLS Allowed in 2017?

how do we make this illegal?

Why the hell is that small dog not on a leash?

Was it free roaming and shitting on everyone's yards? Some people would do that, so they don't have to clean after them.

bitch, stop posting these threads. I'm afraid to walk out of my front door

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK?
WHY DID THAT MORON WAITED SO LONG TO PULL THE POOR THING AWAY?

They will eventually be culled at least to the point where they are no longer a threat to humans or other dogs.

WHY ARE BUTTERKNIVES LEGAL IN 2043

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

its clear the person video taping this set this up
he should be charged

SHITPITS

If that were my dog those pit bulls would get rat poison hamburgers for dessert.

who the fuck just sprays some water at the dogs thinking that's gonna do shit. It was time to take a big ass stick to those dogs.

We need a pit genocide the only pits that should be allowed to live are in zoos no one needs a nigger dog.

>letting your dog off a leash around other dogs

idiot, even my Nova Scotia Duck Toller would kill another dog for coming onto our property.

Do everyone a favor and next time you come across a pitbull and it's owner , first stab the dog then stab the owner.

Why are niggers allowed?

ANOTHER b8 white people into talking about dogs thread. who gives a fuck? animals should be treated as PROPERTY because they don't fucking matter. you valuing your dog over the life of an innocent human life is like me valuing my flatscreen over an innocent human life.

FUCK animals! they don't matter!

So you can get bit by the pitts? You literally need a CC for this situation.

doing God's work

They're fucking ugly as sin so why even allow them in glass displays?

saw that on re.dd.it awhile ago.
i wanna kill the fucking idiot in the blue shirt that just stands there with his kid.

Always like you, Sly. Shame about the manlet thing.

ching chong shen long
i agree

THANKS MAN!

Idk maybe to keep the genetic diversity or something like how we keep Pandas from going extinct.

Having your dog offleash is pure nigger behavior. Why the fuck should I have to be concerned about other people's dogs while walking mine? I've had enough run ins with this shit that my great Dane is starting to get aggressive with other dogs.

The small dog is just fight bait for the pitbulls common for people who partake in dog fights. Sometimes they drive around stealing dogs from peoples yards so thier fighting dogs can kill them.

Why did he pull out his phone instead of try to save his dog?

he would have easily pulled the dog away quickly.
that sick fuck waited to shoot the video.

Things like this are why I carry a gun.

How long was that piece of shit sitting there filming before she helped?

you cant make memes illegal

>Why the fuck should I have to be concerned about other people's dogs while walking mine?

What?? Keep your dog on a leash and off peoples property and you won't have to worry about other peoples dogs

>A shitskin and a huehuheh UMA have no respect for animals
Wow, color me surprised.

paki, are you dumb? I would let the world population die 9000x to protect my kid.

good god thats awful.
there are some truly sick basterds in this world.

Killing animals isn't a big deal, I've put down countless pets for reasons even a horse. But killing a dog because it's a pit? Ur a fucking idiot. Scared it can reach through ? Put up chicken wire on ur side. At the least don't kill something in such a cunt way, edgy fuck

Hello, fellow non-white

spottet the shitpit

read the comment again retard.
if 2 crazy fucking dogs are attacking people, would you just stand nearby with your kid?

Why don't they attack each other?

What is walking? I try taking him to the beach (Florida fag) and half the dogs have no leash and are aggressive. I walk him around the neighborhood, but I have had plenty of run ins with people having aggressive leashed dogs that rile mine is, or the more occasional off leash dog who approaches us.

>american reading comprehension

Liberals
they also say we shouldn't eradicate mosquito because that would be too
Unethical

>no body shot the fuckers
>a fucking hose instead

your comment was ambiguous you dumb paki. try taking that English course again.
also call your extended family back to your country, thanks.

Fact of the matter is that with dogs you have to be the alpha male, especially with breeds like pits. Some people should not own these dogs because they are weak and have no idea what they are doing with dogs. I have 15 dogs on huge amount of land 4 of them are pits. I can take my dogs I to town and walk around without a leash and they stay right by my side. No issues

why are small shitdogs allowed in 2017?

get a dog that can defend itself retards.

>muh dog was stolen by a fucking OWL

lmao @ ur life & ur dog

if the small dog is just fight bait, why didn't they throw it in the cage with them?
at-least the poor thing would have died quicker.
jesus that was fucking horrifying to watch.

Keep up the good work.

Why do they never pick the dogs up? Am I being retarded? I mean I know those things are crazy strong but if you pick it up from behind you could at least control the situation for a half second. Let the guy get up and run.

I would literally break into your house and shoot you if you poisoned my dog. I don't have a pitbull, but you don't fuck with a man's dog.

Pitbulls aren't dogs, they're statistics

its ambiguous if your IQ is in single digits.

>also call your extended family back to your country
they ain't moving. its time for you leave fuckboy.

Keep doing God's work, friendo

>muh dogs
You're a waste of good air.

literally lust fucking kick them in the fucking ribs they aren't tanks

>your comment was ambiguous
It absolutely wasn't

niggers of the dog world

genocide them all

tbfh i didn't even watch the video to notice the dude you're talking about

but thats a boy, user

PITBULLS ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE DOG BREEDS

GENOCIDE IS THE ONLY OPTION

they don't want the bait to ba able to reseist and potentially hurt thier precious fighting dogs.

Is the little doggo ok now?

>being this fucking retarded

All pit bulls should be forcibly confiscated and put down.

Did you not watch the OP webm? If you care about dogs at all you should advocate against pitbulls.

I was wondering the same thing.

Fuck off shill. You won't take away my right to own whatever breed of dog I fucking want.
>b-but muh nigger dog
Nice subversion tactic. Did Podesta teach you that one? Saged.

Shut up Tyrone and get a white man's dog you fucking nigger

>he thinks he can defeat 2 pitbulls with his bear hands
pitbulls were trained for centuries to bite and hold onto bulls, your pathetic human pulling won't do jack shit except make them more angry and produce more adrenaline

>that spotter at the end

MY SIDES

because they are probably of the view that you "shouldn't kick a dog" mentality
god forbid you treat a savage animal like a savage animal

then wut do?

>Retard brother talking to me about dogs
>Oh pitbulls can be friendly, it's just the nigger/spic owners who give them a bad reputation

I want to see one maul that fat shit shit while I do nothing.

The fuck was that?

A few years back weren't pitbulls supposed to be neutered before being sold? Did that not go through or are people just getting them through illegal breeders?

>Weak Nazi can't defend herself against two small dogs

This is why you're losing to antifa

fucking animals. they need to be feed to their own pitbulls.

They are nigger dogs and deserve to be exterminated.

As long as the sub-90 IQ suburban trash exists, so too will these dogs - illegally or legally.

This. I don't care what kind of dog it is.

FYI A little bit of antifreeze in the ol' water bowl or cup stuck across the fence can do the job too. Stuff is sweet, and dogs lap it up.

there are 3 groups of people that own pitbulls:
>trashy black people
>trashy white people
>stupid white women in their 20s

grab dog by hind legs... hulk slap them against the ground... problem solved...

One of these things attacked me as a kid, walked around a corner and it was eating and it just jumped me. I covered my neck and the owners managed to pull it off me before anything happened. Following up it wandered up to my house one day and started growling at my dad. It ended up with a few holes in it and floating in a pond for the fish to eat. I do feel for it a bit because I think the owners abused it and kept it in small cages but pits are horrible, dumb as shit too, you can throw a steak over ones head and it'll just look at you. Not a single thing going on in their heads.

This. Why the fuck does every pitbull video have people trying to stop them simply by standing between them and the victim?!?!? Just soccer kick those fuckers as hard as you can. They'll stop or die.

why would you kill an animal that is not effecting your life in anyway you sick fuck

>Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo

Where did a dog get a cigar? And how did he light it? So many unanswered questions.

grate way to make them come after you.

I've seen the full video with audio, the guy filming is a nigger who gives some half hearted "hey stop it" shit.

only thing that might work is going for its eyes
I'd only go for the poophole as a last resort

shut the fuck up fat Americunt a non-castrated male pitbull will win against most men who don't know how to fight it
these things are dumb as rocks, don't know fear, are jacked up with testosterone and hardly react to pain. they will fuck up most men especially if they attack them without warning

Keep them legal but punish bad owners more.

you are 1. full of shit and 2. a fucking moron.

>how do we make this illegal?

I'm pretty sure they're illegal in civilized countries

pls ban 2018

america no more pirson state pls