JFK RELEASE MOVED TO FRIDAY

wdtn.com/2017/10/26/president-trump-might-release-jfk-files-friday/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's got to be something really really bad in this.

>There's got to be something really really bad in this.

No there won't.

it's israel. no one else gets this kind of protection except the fucking kikes.

Oy vey shlomo, we forgot to rewrite sides 1821 to 1823.
SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah. ISRAEL KILLED JFK.

>there's nothing at all to see!
>delay the release!!!

It's over. It's not coming.

You guys are getting hyped for nothing. It will all be redacted and blacked out lines, just like when those Ayy lmao files were released months ago.

>B-BUT CIVIL LAW STATES THAT ANY INFORMATION CANNOT BE WITHHELD ITS AGAINST THE LAW

It’s the government and they will do as they please

yeah, i smell bullshit. if it's israel it's nuking time.

Good idea. I wish they'd push it back another 25 years.

why

(((redacted)))

Remember what meganon said. It wouldn’t seem obvious. Names connect to names connect to future gov members Im sure. John McCone was made director after Allen Dulles. Could Dulles had made a rogue team to do this? Thats always been my thoughts on it- but he was reporting to someone. And I mean we did discover the code word theory- lets be on the look out for anything like that

>politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197

"Oops we need to proofread this"
t. spook

Fuck off Jew. MegAnon is a LARP....The more you bring it up the more you're a faggot.

How come all the LARP's you retards make never provide proof of anything? How come they never mention Israel or the Jews?

BECAUSE THEYRE SHILLS

Then wtf have ppl been posting today?

It seems to me that 50 years was plenty of time to clean up the files and replace them with whatever sort of fiction they wanted. But it's just as clear from the way they're acting that they didn't, or at least they aren't confident that they didn't miss things that dedicated investigators could track to the truth. I doubt it's going to say "So-and-so shot from the grassy knoll on the orders of George H.W. Bush." But there could be info buried in there that would lead to such conclusions.

And they can only do so much scrubbing, without making it inconsistent with the other info they have released and claimed to be the truth for the last 50 years.

fuck

>meganon said
kys

I also have this question...

>sitting pretty not worrying about the files
>find out they are getting released
>ohshit.gif
>redact ass off
>push deadline but cant push far enough
>good stuff gets leaked
heres hoping this timeline

B-but Frumpf said it would be today IT'S NOT FAIR WAAAHHH!! I bet that women and minorities stopped it from being released, just like they stopped me from having sex!

yes goys lets not worry about thsi

God Dammit MF Trump. Dont FUCKING TWEET 2 TWEETS FIRST A TOTAL TEASE WITH A BACKOUT CLAUSE IN THERE THEN THE 2ND TWEET FLAT OUT SAID WE WERE GETTING IT TODAY.

You tweet after you sign the order you messed up by letting the CIA know

what did he mean by this
>happening Friday
>tgif

Haha!! Looks like Burger land and their Fanta pants President is cucked just like us!! Muwahahahha! FAGS!

Cruz got to Trump. Its over.

6:10 p.m.
President Donald Trump is delaying the release of some files on the John Kennedy assassination that were due to come out Thursday. He’s approved 2,800 other records for release.
White House officials say Trump will state in a coming memo that he had “no choice” but to keep others secret because of national security concerns. He’s having those records further reviewed for the next six months.

Only the Jews control the media. Killing JFK is impossible without that power.

For the pessimists, doctoring literally hundreds of thousands of pages and making it consistent would be nearly impossible.