Candace Owens and her Doxing website

So, what can we do to stop redpill black aka candace owens from realizing her doxxing website dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSAoitd1BTQ?t=166
criticisingfeminism.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/mundanematt-the-problem-with-candace-owenss-red-pilled-return/er
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hbRFj93IC0
youtube.com/watch?v=ui7i-kYo-NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off.

Fuck Zoe Quin

Watch the first 13 mins of this video.

After Zoe Quinn called Candace Owens, Owens immediately started receiving laughably transparent "hate mails" from sinister gamergaters and anonymous Sup Forums ghouls:

"About 45 minutes after Quinn sent her final email, Owens said she started receiving racist hate mail at the main Kickstarter contact email for Social Autopsy, and at her own personal email — the first email she received simply said “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER” (Owens is African-American). It soon became a deluge of harassment, some of it violent, with many of the fake email addresses the harassers used containing words like “gaming” or a variation thereof. “I spent an entire night being harassed — I couldn’t even answer the real questions from people that were coming from our Kickstarter campaign,” said Owens. Here are some of the messages she received, which are quite graphic:"

" It also seemed a little too pat that Quinn had warned her there would be a wave of harassment and then, voilà, there was a wave of harassment, especially given that the Kickstarter had been operating for the better part of a day with nary a critique from haters. I pressed Owens on this: she really thought Quinn sent her the “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER” note, and the other over-the-top hateful ones? “She sent or knew who sent them,” she responded. “100 percent undeniable.”"

why would an sjw send blatant hate mail though?

>nigger makes IDEA for a program that doxx's online posters
>tries to sell the program as anti troll Orwellian monitoring device
>threads get made on it because it directly threatens us
>BTW this bitch didn't even make the necessary means to makes this, she just proposed the idea then asked for gibs to 'develop' the idea
>Quinn decides to contact her because she see's threads made about this
>Nig decides that Quinn's whinny paranoid warnings to her are really veiled threats and somehow she controls the trolls and uses them to attack people
>Like Quinn wouldn't want doxxing technology to use to enforce her SJW shaming tactics
>Nig then unable to finance the project (cause it's stupid as fuck and she has no real idea how to make such a complicated program and implement it) decides to use this very weak connection to Quinn and gamergate and BASED BLACK CONSERVATIVE meme to beg for money online
>sets up Patreon, creates channel where she blanket copy pastes same old right wing anti SJW talking points
>"Look at me I'm based black female fighting the SJW's and Quinn please give me gibs and shieet"

She isn't going to make it, she was just shilling for anti GGer's money when she could, and when it failed she shilled for the other side for that sweet patreon anti SJW vagina money from beta orbiters.

The website isn't going online but this fraud making bank off of being a 'trendy red pilled youtuber' that won't even discuss race realism or anything beyond what t_d posters already believe.

She isn't doing anything but making money from the movement by having an identity specific vagina.

>Quinn calls Candice because there was already threads on her stupid doxxing site
>huh this must only be Quinn's doing and not because everyone sensible universally hates my Orwellian doxxing site idea
>only 'recalls' the call with 'implied veiled threats' (aka not direct at all) from whinny bitch Quinn after she can't make gibs from her stupid doxxing kickstarter
>her kickstarter which was a glorified database for $75,000 grand

Maybe it's possible that people legit didn't like this fucking fraud shitty idea to document and threaten people's livelihoods for online mean speech, maybe it's possible that this scam artist trying to make money off the whole 'people are mean to women online' sentiment Quinn was promoting during GG switched sides after she couldn't get her gibs because now she makes thousands doing nothing but copy and pasting other peoples points and being BASED BLACK VAG OWNER from beta orbiters, and maybe you're defending her because you can't process that someone says things for money over because they believe in it.

Quinn's a fucking terrible human being that deserves a deadly car crash, but just because someone claims they're 'fighting' her by just posting benign comfortable right wing points while being a black woman and deserves thousands for it is bullshit and shows how easily people can be played for their cash.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pic related. It's you.

>can't deflect points
>I-I'm just gonna say you're a cry baby libtard haha I won the argument!

Enjoy your BASED NIG scam artist taking your NEET bucks faggot.

Enjoy watching your world crumble.

What's the tl;dr version of this? Why is she doing this? Strictly for the lulz?

Why would you want to stop it, we all know the left says shittier things unironically then nazis say in jest

Because I didn't support a blatant fraud and try to promote people being critical of such blatant lies for gibs?

Enjoy supporting scam artists making money off beliefs that need serious attention not half thought copy pasted ideas from other thinkers.

Degenerate leftist scum.

Unironically this.

Or basically nig fraud who started a doxxing site for meanspeech online now claims to be red pilled and that anyone claiming she is doing it for the thousands she makes is a shill.

Mundane Matt gives a good talk on her doxxing site as it emerged and h

criticisingfeminism.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/mundanematt-the-problem-with-candace-owenss-red-pilled-return/er 'red pilled' comeback as it failed to make the $75.000 she wanted.

Because people who do real activism and journalism like Southern need to be overshadowed by this lying nig unwilling to ask any real hard questions? Get fucked shill.

Damn you're fucking retarded. Illogical argument.

So if I get this right, Candace is a right-wing youtuber who wants this website in order to dox the left-wing activists/youtubers she thinks are abusing her?

My head hurts.

Then tell me why she tried to make a doxxing site off of the back of anti GGer sentiment and after that immediately becomes BASED RED PILLED BLACK for her thousands of monthly gibs?

Seriously she tried to make money off one side and then when that failed tried (and succeeded) to make money from the other side. How is that ethical?

Dear deep state,

Yes, we would be delighted to attack and tear down this marketable "red-pilled" voice that threatens to cross over to mainstream prominence. We will get right on that for you!

Regards,
Dumbasses

No she was trying to make the doxxing site to dox people who made hateful comments in the wake of the Gamer Gate controversy. She asked for $75,000 for a glorified database, which just doesn't cost that much, her kickstarter was shut down as it was universally hated by every sensible person, then she rebranded herself as a right wing black vagina as soon as she could to make thousands off of her patreon from the youtube account.

She basically tried to make money off both sides of an online culture war, and switched sides as soon as one side didn't get her the gibs she wanted.

Maybe she wasn't lying and knew jack shit about gamergate before her well-intentioned but misguided "anti-bullying" idea. You can at least see where someone might not understand the impact of doxing, have a bad idea, and then get woke by getting freaked out on by that zoe whatever chick.

I mean, how is she supposedly "getting us" with her spying if she isn't doing the site?

This smells like character assassination. It smells like Soros bucks.

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.

>marketable
Yes please support this lying fraud that was willing to create a doxxing site for all social media hatespeech then immediately become 'red pilled black' as soon as she couldn't make money from that project.

She claimed her site was universally attacked only because Quinn was able to orchestrate the attacks, not because she was being panned for having a shitty idea.

Why would she just be attacked by trolls for wanting to doxx social media? Because it's a fucking terrible idea, not because she was going against some deep state by trying to create a database for $75,000.

Again she still isn't saying the social autopsy was a doxxing site nor was it misguided or terrible, she barely took down the ability to post peoples info on it yesterday.

Maybe she still doesn't grasp the meaning of doxxing, I don't know.

Does the doxxing site in any way interact with "red pill black" activities? Does her new career funnel people into the site in some way?

Interesting.

Any hard proof she was a lefty before?

Check out her channel, tell me that someone who believes in free speech and individual liberty would want to start a site like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hbRFj93IC0
youtube.com/watch?v=ui7i-kYo-NI

The fact she has a site like this then immediately does a 180 degree turn on the idea policing of free speech is suspect as fuck.

Think about it, she tries to make this on the wake of Gamergate, then as soon as the funding fails and she's hated by the profitable social media filled right she becomes RED PILLED BASED BLACK and makes thousands that way. She tried one internet culture war scam, then moved to another.

The asking of $75 grand for something that does not cost near that much is already suspect as fuck.

Is she funneling people into the doxxing site in some way with "red pill black"?

a nigger and a kike all in one
she just needs to be queer and trans

I doubt it.

Just wants easy money and since her doxxing site failed she went for another internet culture war to profit from by saying Quinn was personally responsible for all her harassment she got.

Trying to funnel the mountain of bad publicity for her stupid idea to make it some sort of attack by Quinn therefore everyone against her has to support her to fight the war against Quinn. Weird how her largest critics of her doxxing site socialautopsy where the ones that where the most critical of Quinn, as if it was damage control.

It's a retarded and counterproductive to attack her unless she is doing some actual harm.

It smells like character assassination.

She character assassinated herself.

Tell me why we should let a proven fraud like her or Laura Loomer into a group trying to actually represent something beyond milking neet bucks out of a culture war?

She adds nothing but a black vagina and a shoddy history as a person to her commenting, and worse yet who knows if she is trying to fund the socialautopsy site still when she can.

If any genuine criticism is only going to be labeled character assassination then might as well take in Laura Loomer into the cause as well, and any criticism of her might as well be character assassination too right?

Might as well not state facts and ask for genuine beliefs and asking hard questions before letting people co opt our movement and get paid thousands for adding nothing but their identity.

>So, what can we do to stop redpill black aka candace owens from realizing her doxxing website dream?

You don't, you let her finish it then put her face and name on every doxx that comes from that site so when it comes time for people to start suing they know exactly who to take to court.

We all imitate data from star trek when it's gotta be done? (be nice if google made us all sound like data).

yoda?
Mork?