youtube.com/watch?v=QOHq3HsDX6A
youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0
youtube.com/watch?v=QBnwu3FELT8
store.steampowered.com/app/612880/Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus
store.steampowered.com/app/476600/Call_of_Duty_WWII
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3Fs-ulbY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't like it, make your own game

Slavs should do what Hitler wanted them to do and kill themselves.

>using 'white' as an insult
We're hitting levels of current year I didn't think was possible

>self taught intellectual
>karl fucking marx
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You are officially the white niggers, Irish are officially white again

A game about killing nazis makes them look bad and has you shoot them. Really makes you think.

Oh wow videogames are blupilled jewish propaganda in 2017, who could have thought bout that huh?

Who do you think plays videogames these days anyway? Milenials and everyone from generation z, and none of them like nazis and they were all thought about "tolerance" and to hate fascism, nazis and bigots

>We're hitting levels of current year I didn't think was possible

Swecucks made this game.

Piling everyone from a single generation in the same place also isn't very rational,even if today it's easier to brainwash people.

I'm surprised they didn't put Donald trump as literally hitler

I wish I had a time machine to show the vikings what their descendants have become

Viral marketers made this fake and gay thread, they make them over and over again. This truly must be a shitty videogame for trying so hard, literally noone here cares whether about the game either way

Aww, poor babies, stormfags are triggered:3 this is so cuuuute.

>You are officially the white niggers, Irish are officially white again

Who is ''you''?

Nobody is triggered you fuckin loser lmao. The games gonna flop get the fuck over it

>Aww, poor babies, stormfags are triggered:3 this is so cuuuute

Fuck off back to plebbit or neogaf.

>thinking it's a sensible thing to say when the ideological enemy is richer, has more influence and is killing you slowly

"Hey Ivan Orthodox, if you don't like Soviet propaganda financed with endless amount of money, why don't you make your own propaganda? Ahahahah, why are you leaving, yeah that's what I thought!"

Retard

>Sup Forumslution is triggered because of a vydia

Get a life guys...

A

Why does it always have to be a FUCKING LEAF?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZVcIYC0kM

youtube.com/watch?v=ctdpXiIhiWU

youtube.com/watch?v=QOHq3HsDX6A

Why a majority of country flags aren't visible?

>black woman went to a prestigious college in New York
>when the world is ruled by the fucking Nazis
Really makes me think
And boone can eat a dick for bringing shame to my state.

It's normal for me. I can see them all.

>boone
Who's that?

Cant wait for the user reviews on metacritic

Murdoch Murdoch was right
youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0

The conditioning is strong here... Don't give up on us brothers

I miss old school vidya.

damn, this was accurate as fuck

Im playing thru it right now.

You guys aren't prepared for the levels of social justice propaganda this game dishes out.

They literally gutted the main char and all of the old chars (Anya, Whyatt) to high heaven.

Its propaganda with gameplay. Wait untill you reach the nevada mission, holy crackers.

>Im playing thru it right now.

You guys aren't prepared for the levels of social justice propaganda this game dishes out.

They literally gutted the main char and all of the old chars (Anya, Whyatt) to high heaven.

Its propaganda with gameplay. Wait untill you reach the nevada mission, holy crackers

Quoted for truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBnwu3FELT8

I've played all the WWII games I could find. I've probably killed more virtual nazis than the allies did in WWII. And you what? It felt good. I enjoyed it. And guess what, there was no one shouting "white-ass fascist nazi milk-drinking Drumpf supporter" every other cut-scene to motivate me. There was no need to. The games were good enough on their own. Even without dialog, I would've enjoyed them.

The new Wolfenstein looks so forced. It's a virtue signaling overkill. I hope it flops.

kys

this desu бajo

>nigger
>study latin
yeah sure

> Negress
> Smart
yeah sure

Hmmm

-> negress
-< studying latin

lol

Battlefield 1942 was a fucking blast, and I don't think it had a single voice line.

It did have lines about getting your ass back on the map when you strayed too far.
But thats all I remember.

>Oh my god how dare this game not align with my political/world view.

Sup Forums is the new triggered tumblr.

Considering the absolute leftist/liberal bullshit some of these new games are pushing, it's our duty to go on these platforms (i.e. Steam) and redpill these clueless gamers on reality.

>Black women, let alone African American women, did not fucking fight in the Wehrmacht.

store.steampowered.com/app/612880/Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus

store.steampowered.com/app/476600/Call_of_Duty_WWII

Are there any black women in nazi armies in wolfenstein?

Yes but Americans ordered and paid for it

Probably.

So wait a second...

hol up...

u sayin Nazi's r dah real SJW's?

>deterministic approach to history
>fails every prediction ever made after its invention

>Alienate white people and force them to identify themselves as a group
>group all white people together and stamp them as bad
>constantly talk about how bad white people are
>be surprised white supremacists gains notice and power

hmm...

Looks like the new wolfenstein has more propaganda than I thought

why did no one post the webm yet? you know the one

Someone modify it to replace all the bad guys with niggers and negresses.
Don't give them any weapons.

Call it "Cleansing Day".

Very likely.
They've been spamming these boards for a couple of years at least with no opposition.

samefag from reddit is a samefag viral marketeer

You don't know what "triggered" means.

Take your leaders advice leaf, if you fight your enemy they win.

>
>Viral marketers
Retarded conspiracy theorists.

So how fun is the game in terms of gameplay? Does killing nazis feels good?

Capitalism provides a better model for game design. It's a model that's based on rewarding meritocracy. When you pour all your NEET hours into a game to get the best gear, do you think that every other player should be rewarded for your investment?

> 3 retweets
> 1 like

>So how fun is the game in terms of gameplay? Does killing nazis feels good?

Seems rather repetitive.

Fine if you want to spend $10-$15/hour for actual gameplay. Thought the 5 hours things was a polmeme. It wasn't.

The torrent is already out, doesn't it come tomorrow?

>Polish dad ties your hands and forces you to shoot lovable pupper >pupper only injured so dad calls you a weak pussy like your Jew mom and blows the dog's head off himself with time to spare
WTF I hate non-Jewish white heterosexual cisgendered men now

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3Fs-ulbY0

Many cutscenes?

It's actually very boring, no multiplayer, half the "nazis" are just minding their own business and they die very easily, their robots however are a bit tougher but none of the enemies have any AI to speak of.

The game is little more than a frailist cuck's power fantasy.

SPEND $70 AND KILL GRANDPA

a fucking video game is not comparable to a 20th century totalitarian dictatorship, i hate gamers so goddamn much

Get Elex, it's made by the same people and up to where I played it's amazing. Oddly enough moving isn't awkward as fuck and combat isn't too bad.

Fucking 50% cutscenes if you don't die once. Fucking unacceptable. No, collectables and 'side missions' DO NOT make up for it. It's shorter than fucking Old Blood and is $60. WHY?

instead of playing video games do something for your race if you get triggered over the word "white ass" in a shitty video game

>Anti-white propaganda

For the love of god just say Nazi.

*if you care that much to get triggered over the word "white ass" in a shitty video game

they should should make a remake with better grafiks but same synchro.

Father doesn't seem to be Polish anymore. Looks like they retconned him into an american.

I would turn into a mad man too if was married with a jew. Neurotic bitches, no khazar milker is worth that shit

have you been living under a rock? anti-white sentiment is at an all time high and getting worse
anti-fascism is just a cover for it

How comes comic books, tv shows and table top RPGs fail when they try to force diversity in them but video games pretty much sell as good as ever?

This is what happens when AAA company HR departments start diversity hiring to cover their asses for PR and sending employees to mandatory sensitivity training.

So its literraly a propaganda game without substance what so ever, but bethesda players and shills are going to love it anyway

I'm fucking triggered that a game I was very excited for came out, is only 5 hours long while being $60, stops on a fucking massive cliffhanger, expects you to buy an overpriced 'season pass' to get the full content, became commie-loving out of nowhere, bastardized the character of BJ, has no final boss, MAKES YOU PLAY THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME ONE TIME TO UNLOCK THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY, and worst of all, has done nothing to improve the game besides small incremental changes. Fuck this game for it's political views and it's anti-consumer practices. How can you make killing Nazis faggy? Literally how?

>polish jew

przypadek? nie sądzę

if you think whites are gonna be genocided or something you are simply uninformed. whites could take out other races in a couple days.

Already has a 90+ on Metacritic. Shilling. Shilling everywhere!

everyone that disagrees with me is a shill- a 14 year old edgelords guide to politics

>has no final boss
lol wat

Its that sort of situation where fatass Becky the writing team's intern is sitting in on brainstorming sessions, and shooting down any of her retarded ideas will land you in sensitivity training

Not suprising if it has an agenda and its made by bethesda no matter how shit it is people will buy it, bethesda sells only for the name, they made good games but shit like skyrim without 1000 mods or fallout 4 was plain lazy

if you think what has been happening since the 1960s is normal you have serious moral defects

>bethesda sells only for the name
Nintendo and Blizzard are the same.

Refer to and tell me critics are not payed for. There is NO substance to this game that I really wanted to love. This is not about geopolitics. This is about back-room payments being given to reviewers in the form of early access to games with nice notes attached, gift bags, trips, and many other incentives. Politics may be a small part of it, but the bigger picture is the shilling of Bethesda.

mass immigration is a problem, but teenagers on pol make it seem like the end of the white race. funny how these people live in suburban with hardly any asians or blacks in them. This is documented in studies as well.

I will repeat BASED FARAGE'S words

AUSTRALIAN POINTS BASED SYSTEM.

It really is the end of the white race, or at least a permanent mutation like dropping food coloring in a glass of water. The only policy I'm in favor of is a permanent ban on third world immigration into Europe.

back to neogaff. you and your retarded opinions.

It's not about a video game you moron, it's about a game being used as propaganda delivery platform. It's about exposing bethesda for the truth-twister, slimey liars that they are.

>whites could take out other races in a couple days.

Gooks would be a very tough fight. Certainly not a few days.