Italian Man shoots dead Motorbike Driver who killed his Wife while driving drunk

Was it justified?

>Fabbio Di Lello shot a man(Italo D’Elisa) who had killed his wife in a bike accident.

>D'Elisa was driving his Ducati motorbike while drunk. He jumped a red light and killed Roberta Smargiassi, Fabio's wife.

>Italo D’Elisa, the son of a wealthy man, wasn't charged with murder because he could pay a good lawywr

>Fabio waited for Italo outside a bar. When he showed up he shot him in the head with a shotgun.

>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.

it.blastingnews.com/cronaca/2017/02/omicidio-italo-d-elisa-approfondimenti-sul-caso-001468681.html

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/27/texas-dad-acquitted-drunken-driver-killing/14695409/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kaloyev
cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judges and lawyers are the real criminals

Yes.
Based Fabbio.

Justice has been served.

Italian Style.

Nothing wrong here, besides him going to jail. Piece of scum got what he deserved.

This is fucking sweet man.

Valentino Rossi did it.

eh, fo'ghet about it

noble as fuck

Fucking badass, hope he won't get too many years in jail.

Vendetta achieved

>more anti-white crime
Italo was our guy

How do we turn this into a movie?

Yes.

>Italian Man shoots dead Motorbike Driver
Why would he shoot someone who's already dead?

>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose.
Based

Italians always do everything in style. I can picture this as a movie.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/27/texas-dad-acquitted-drunken-driver-killing/14695409/

Reminds me of something that happens in Texas a while ago.

I dunno. I kinda want to fucking torture the shooter to death. See if he’s as manly as he thinks he is.

I do not believe it was justified.

Had he instead cut off both the guys arms or his dick or something, I'd totally understand and maybe more apt to agree.

Don't think ruining two more lives...his own and the other guys is worth it

>gave himself up properly to authorities
>left bloody shotgun and a red rose in the tomb

jesus christ is Italy always this badass?

>Was it justified?

Abso-fucking-lutely
Good on the guy for doing the right thing.

That's some Max Payne shit right there

didnt some Russian guy get like a year in jail or some shit after he shot the airport guy when his wifes plane crashed

Do any of you love someone enough to kill for them?

That is fucking classy isn't it.

we lost 1 aryan brother r.i.p

HIS TRIAL= NOT GUILTY. KEK

Yes. Italians are some of the most based people. I'm proud to have Italian blood.

Bravo.

>not turning the other cheek
>not forgiving those who have wronged you

It's like he wants eternal damnation

>>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.
wtf I love Italy now

Shut up pussy. No one wants to read your faggot shit posts

desu it's not as if the drunk driver deliberately killed his wife
I mean loadsa people drink drive around the world and I'm sure accidents and deaths happen all the time. What you gonna do? Start offing all the perps?

Indeed

>BASED XDDDD
>ME LIKEY MOBSTERS AND SHEEEEIT XDDFF

Bravo; this is a real man

>justified?
when there is no other way to achieve any form of justice under the Italian 'system'? - then, this can be the only just response.

LMAO

my ma

m8 someone in my life died as a direct result of another person

I could understand following through with something like this

also this loser was still hitting the bars after this cmon

>>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.

Right in the fucking feels. Based Guido the Avenger.

Justice fucking served.

>My wife's plane

>Italo D’Elisa, the son of a wealthy man, wasn't charged with murder because he could pay a good lawyer

good on Fabio. the legal system is a corrupt mess

Yeah, exactly that. Or have a fair justice system.

Revenge is always justified.

if the kid faced the music he could have lived and buddy might have been happy
But he danced with the devil and paid the price

100% justified
I hope old boy doesn’t see a day of prison time

Three years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Kaloyev

Ty pizza burger

they're both white italians and the one that got shot would have been jailed anyway. stop being a stereotypical leaf

Be a good start

Fuck you, you're nothing but a limp dick liberal faggot.

Yah. Why not? Being a drunken asshole doesn't excuse a persons actions especially if it leads to killing innocent bystanders. This world needs more justice and punishment for acting retarded.

Revenge is a dish best served al dente

>killing someone in a traffic accident
>"murder"

Justified. the courts failed him. Drunk drivers should get murder charges if they kill someone.

I hope that faggot didn't use a legally owned firearm. We have enough trouble with gun grabbers sitting in parliament already.

Of course.

this. crime of passion.

Yes.

>cut off both the guys arms or his dick or something
That also ruin both lives...

Yes?

Yes, it was 700% justified. The courts didn't do their job.

So he did their job for them.

based

Sad but touching. A real man.

>In seguito, il 32enne ha deposto l'arma del delitto sulla tomba di Roberta, come per voler dire: "Ecco, hai ottenuto vendetta".

what are drunk driving statistics. I mean, no you can't murder them all, but considering how much shit drunk drivers cause it'd be a good start

Who prohibits shotguns?

>What you gonna do? Start offing all the perps?
Fabio did and the world is probably a better place because of it. Maybe if they gave the kid a serious sentence this could have been prevented.

good
that is justice

every death caused by drunk drivers are murder

oy vey the poor lil guy drank too much and broke the law fully knowing it'll impair his actions but he was drunk so he couldn't consent

eye for an eye, when the state fails its up to citizens to dispense justice.

>being intoxicated and not control of your vehicle
>"murder"

How fast do you have to go to kill someone in a car with a motorbike Jesus Christ

No problem. My great grandfather immigrated to America and started a farming business. Had 10 children(7 boys and 3 girls) all to help work on the farm. Even no with my father and even myself, we have agriculture experience and love thanks to what my great Grandfather started.

Drunk drivers kill about 10,000 innocent people every year.

cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html

It's also the only crime white people do the most of.

he should run for office.

Justified

Wouldn't it have made more sense to go after the prosecutor or judge or someone who enables this to continue?

that's the one thing that makes me ashamed to be white. drunk drivers are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

kinda difficult to go highway speeds in an africanized ghetto, user

nice

sad that he was driven to do this continues the cycle of death and destruction

See ya spaghettiboy

>Fabio waited for Italo outside a bar. When he showed up he shot him in the head with a shotgun.

lmao Italian temper. he'll easily find a new wife. This is what most women want.
morally justified i'd say

he was merciful, he could have killed someone motorbike boy loved, and let him live with that forever.

He was too kind killing the turd

>>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose.
Good work Fabio, at least spirit isn't dead yet

>>Fabio waited for Italo outside a bar. When he showed up he shot him in the head with a shotgun.
So after killing a woman with his drunk driving he's still out at a bar drinking? Damn right this piece of shit got what he deserved.

Justified.

But the spaghetti deserves prison time

>Fabio let the bloody weapon in his wife's tomb, next to a red rose. After that he turned himself into police.

Romance isnt dead I see.

His wife and unborn child were killed. The person responsible was going to walk away from it. This was an honourable and manly way to address the injustice.

Me too

If the state fails, go after the state

That man has class.

To be fair I guarantee a lot of drunk driving incidents in the hood are shrugged off as gang violence or just go unreported

>shot him in the head with a shotgun