Drunk Sup Forumsnon here, answer me this

Drunk Sup Forumsnon here, answer me this
Why aren't we allowed to make out with our 2D waifus yet? When is that future going to be upon us?

Who doesn't allow you to do so?

It's proof that God is not benevolent

Developments in virtual reality, AI and robotics will bring us perfect waifus one day.

3DPD will fight this.

I want tomoko be a real person not a ai

God. He's that guy that's like "yo I could make animu real but nah lets have lupus"

3DPD has no real power in Japan or China, where most of other male sex toys are made.

What makes AI different than real person?
There is no upper limit in how human AI can be.

But we aren't living in Japan or China. I want the government of my country to officially support the idea of making waifus real.

Sober Sup Forumsnon here.

Maybe if that's what you truly want, you should stop wasting time and money on alcohol and instead work on developing this future.

They won't, why do you even care? Do you want encourage normalfags to get into waifuism and ruin everything?
Waifufags buy dakimakuras, onaholes and other merch from China anyway. They know what we need and they are good at it. There is no point in doing waifu related AI and robotics in western countries simply because there is no companies who will know what weebs want. And of course everything will be cheaper and free from anti-loli, anti-misogyny regulations that poison our market.

I didn't mean that. I want to separate and make a better country so we would have our waifus. Without the support of the government this idea is too hard to be completed. Actually, this idea is common on internets of my country. But the only thing I'm obsessed with more then separated state for people like me is only muh waifu

This is not how countries or states are being created and work. This kind of idea can never work, no matter if government will support it or not.

Why not? Make an armed revolution and everything will happen.

a decent AI won't be much different from a real people

we're here because we can't do that we failed at life accept it

People won't just leave everything and start new lives in some state, and you won't be able to just remove people from some places. If you would like to build everything from zero somewhere, it would need huge money that cannot be gained without breaking economy.

1. That's why I'm looking for allies. And name me anything bitards wont do for their waifus. Also shit is happening in my country and it may fall apart in few years
2. "Only mass shootings will save our country" is a motto of my state for previous 100 years. So, I will be able to "just remove" those people. But I don't know why would I need this.

Are you autistic?

Why do you think so? I'm just a dreamer. People around me think about education, jobs, money. I desire for something great. Something one could fight and die for

Seek sunlight. Go outside.

Why? I hate sun. It is so motherfucking disturbing and demoralizing. Why you want me to go outside?

>the fucking sun is demoralising
You can't make this shit up

What do you mean? Please don't tell me that you are sunfags. How can you like it if it is so hot and shit. Lamps give us light, but don't overheat the room. What's wrong with you guys?

>he's a moonfag

Moon is for faggots too. I prefer lamps you dumb piece of 4timefucked overbitch assfaggot

Sorry for being so impulsive

>tfw a thread just has so many stupid people saying so many stupid things you can't handle replying to them all

Ok, reply to me then

慚死
服膺

I kiss my waifu every night, tenderly.

The singularity is nigh brother. If we don't have strong A.I by 2045 just give up.