Wait, so is West openly shilling for commies now??? WTF is this shit?

Wait, so is West openly shilling for commies now??? WTF is this shit?
And I unironically believe Russia would be much better under the Tsar. And no, Russia under Putin is nothing like Tsarist Russia. For one, it was antisemitic, but Putin loves kikes.
twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/923542903007440896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://korrespondent.net/world/3900382-zhurnal-The-Economist-pomestyt-na-oblozhku-putyna-v-obraze-tsaria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epwznxJ8zaE
greatwarproject.org/2015/08/17/russian-army-in-full-retreat/
youtube.com/watch?v=49OdGQQFctI
youtube.com/watch?v=wBdmKeHKSqs
youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_Academy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>now
they've been doing it since the 80s.

I mean, come on! This shit is just getting ridiculous!

Putin even lets his daughter marry a Tatar millionaire, just like the original Russian monarchy.

Calling him a dictator is fair play, but Putin has rejected of the idea of him being a Tsar so many times it's ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=epwznxJ8zaE

>Tatar millionaire
He's a kike, you fool.

Russia under Natalia would be Tsarist :)
His other daughter is married to a South Korean Admiral.

>And I unironically believe Russia would be much better under the Tsar.

That's because you know nothing about how that faggot Nicky, Rasputin, and Nicky's family of airhead cunt ran Russia into the fucking ground paving the way for Bolshevism. The incompetent doddering degenerate Russian upper class did stupid shit like losing the Russo-Jap war in the most degrading way possible, then fucked up WWI so badly Germany knocked them out of the war.

You are so desperate to believe in something you shut down your critical thinking.
You can only believe in systems others invented. Stupid vatnik. Your mindless lust for a man on a white horse is standard Slav fail and AIDS. That's why Ukraine should be ruled by Russia. It's too toxic to join the EU and "ukranian" really means Russian at this point.

greatwarproject.org/2015/08/17/russian-army-in-full-retreat/

why a medal of India?

Why are Ukrainians so obsessed with Russia? I mean, either take back Crimea already or just cut the whining. This is just getting sad though, you're like Russia's North Korea, always begging for attention.

Because they're Russians even if they larp as if living on a border transforms you into another ethnicity.

It's certainly not just about Crimea, it's because they were promised better future on the Western side (EU for example).

Keep in mind that Ukraine is more african than Russia.

>He's a kike, you fool.
youtube.com/watch?v=49OdGQQFctI

"He's a kike and commie"

youtube.com/watch?v=wBdmKeHKSqs

The Soviet Union was better.

I recognize that eye on the medal
Thats the eye of Antonio de Oliveira Salazar

>I mean, either take back Crimea
Crimean population is mostly Russian. The land was gave to Ukraine by Stalin.

>The Soviet Union was better.

You really trust the western fake news?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag

Purely because during USSR they had more power projection and an ideology that allowed them to dominate less-developed parts of the world - their answer to American capitalism. Any nation that has historically been more developed than Russia (i.e. everything west of it) was always worse off because of communists whereas all less-developed people thrived in it.

Communism is like a pre-school of civilization for the retarded peoples of the world.

>most white people want to be displaced and love sucking nigger dicks, new poll from the university of Jerusalem shows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_Academy

I am fucking dying, that was hilarious.

Jesus, you are buttmad. First of all, a lot of bullshit about both Nicholas and Tsarist Russia is straight up commie and kike propaganda.
And I'm not saying it was so great, I'm not idolizing anyone. But even Tsarist Russia is infinitely better than bolsheviks and soviets.
And while certainly Nicholas incompetence weakened Russia and blame is partly on him, but
>Russo-Jap war
It wasn't just Russia humiliatingly losing to Japs. American and anglo kike bankers, being buttmad about Russian anti-semitism, did all they could against it. And it's not like it's some conspiracy. They are not even hiding it.
>paving the way for Bolshevism
And same here. They were preparing and financing bolsheviks. And so did Germans and Austrians. Sent them there during the very vulnerable moment and you get what you get. And Russia is not the only one who fell to kike bullshit. Every Western country today is in the same place.
>then fucked up WWI so badly Germany knocked them out of the war
No, before bolsheviks Russia was holding up. It was they who straight up surrendered to Germans.
And about incompetent and degenerate upper class. How is it any different now?

> Ukrainian flag
> Talks shit bout Putin
Typical vyshivatnik.

Imagine if you had older brother who is stronger and overall more popular than you
wouldn't you be jealous
fag

I am not a Ukrainian ethnically. Crimea is rightfully Russian clay.

>The land was gave to Ukraine by Stalin
No, by Nikitka.

>Crimea is rightfully Russian clay.

Shhh.... You can't say this! You are supposed to follow the American narrative and want it back!!!

Bolshevik revolution = jewish revolution. Strongly suggest everyone to read "Two hundred years together" by Alexander Solzhenitsyn. A factographic book that shows the true nature of the eternal jew.

>Typical vyshivatnik
You don't need to be a vatnik to say shit things about this spoiled kikelover piece of shit who allows hordes of fuckheads come to our land due to crappy border control and so on.

Good answer.

It's not translated into English. For.... reasons.

>tfw you have older successful brother
god thats awful

It's almost impossible to find in local stores here as well, despite Solzhenitsyn being a world-reknown author and having pretty much his entire works translated and into czech and easily accessible in all the bookstores.

Pure coincidence.

this should be the moment where they realize being communist will put your country back in time when the government collapses

Nicky wasn't really that bad at all. He was just unfortunate like Louis XVI in that he was an unremarkable monarch in times that demanded a remarkable one.

the correct term is "vozhd" you uncultured fucks

Chruschev always puzzles me you know. The man was brilliant engeneer, administrator and ruler, but by hell was he a terrible politician and did he fuck everything up on political level, managing to piss off China, US, and most of the CPSU in his short term as GenSec. It's fucking impressive in it's own way

There's a difference between being a good farmer and a good diplomat, Ivan.

since when have 90% of people agreed politically about anything

'30s at least. The Western left has been full of commie shills for a very long time user

>they're Russians
They're a type of Ruthenians, alongside Belarusians and Rusyns. They are not Russian

>a Tatar millionaire
He was poor until he met Putin. Suddenly he's a millionaire. Runs in the family I hear.

>First of all, a lot of bullshit about both Nicholas and Tsarist Russia is straight up commie and kike propaganda.

Not losing battles and wars, or impoverishing the peasantry, but who back then would care about starving or enormous war casualties?

Bankers didn't lose Tsushima or Port Arthur.

It's not different now because Russians cannot operate secular democracy. They require a Stalin or other strong leader. The people are shit and proud of it. Eventually Muslim breeding will collapse Muscovite central control or require crippling gibs. Russians are simply not capable of original political thinking. They went for Marxism (invented by a German) after monarchy tanked. Then their own people fucked them and taught them to like it.

They only time people agree on anything is when they're told to obey, i.e church or the army.

How bad IS the Muslim invasion?

We don't hear about it in US because it's not football or sex.

>His other daughter is married to a South Korean Admiral.

Putin only has two daughter. The older one is married to a Dutch guy and the younger one is married to the Tatar, who's a billionaire and not a millionaire like i originally believed, Russians are ruled by non-whites as expected.