Anime Plot

Hard Mode: No Keitai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g-RDQ-2AaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start:
An assassin's work must be of the highest quality. You pay us, we do the job. No matter how dirty our hands get; we'll clean up leaving the job spotless. We are not serial killers, we are merely mercenaries. We follow our pockets and no amount of life or morals will dictate our actions. We are merely just workers. Workers that make sure the last stream of blood makes its complete stop.

Too much edge not enough information 2/10 apply yourself.

Came up at the top of my head after thinking about hitmen.

A cellphone falls in love with a boy. Unable to girl the cellphone is gifted with deus ex machina magical girl powers which allows the two to make contact. Hijinks ensue as the cellphone tries to make the boy fall in love with her by taking the boy on adventures stopping crime and monsters, until she mistakenly sends the boy to an alternate universe where he meets the celphone's alternate universe counterpart: a girl who can transform into a magical cellphone.

SoL featuring a young Yakuza heir who seeks to escape the influence of his family and live like a normal member of society. Upon transferring schools he meets a cheerful, airheaded girl who immediately starts opening up to him as his appearance reminds her of her old stuffed animal. With her help, the MC begins to make friends and adjust to his new life away from his family's influences.
It starts out pretty chill and happy but gets kinda gritty when his family starts creeping back into his life

So sending us to a damn isekai to do your dirty work is something that we should just do? Like hell I'm gonna risk my life for your bullshit! Wait, come on, someone else back me up here! Why the hell is everyone going along with this crap? Bullshit, why I am the only one refusing to do this? Just send us back! Damn it all, you kick me out of the castle just because I won't do your damn demon extermination! No money or equipment even though you forced me to come and kick me out for refusing. Great. No money, no food, no equipment. I can't even read a single word of this world's language. How the fuck can we speak to inhabitants? Who the hell cares? I can't do shit. I'm gonna wither away... Fuck you all. I hope the class rots in hell and the kingdom gets fucked over by demons. Wish gets granted and everyone got screwed over anyways. The end.

Cute (insert gimmick) girls do cute (insert gimmick) things.

Mr Dylan? youtube.com/watch?v=2g-RDQ-2AaE

>Plot gimmicks as cute girls

A girl is saved from death by her classmate. She falls in love with him and he falls in love with her. But he's from the future. So when he returns to the future, she's married to his best friend and has a kid. He doesn't kill himself because cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

A cute girl gets interesed into cars and racing. A lot of DAGUMI SHENANIGANS happen.

Young boy in tokyo id saved from burning building by a fireman. From now on he decided to be a fireman. Years later he becomes one but hes being sens to rural area when fire never hits the floor. In this quiet firestation there are only girls?! From now on he have to do shit like rescuing kittens. Getting rid of beehives and doing cute things waiting for some serious shit to happen. (yes this is harem slice of life where love interest dies in fire in the last episode)

A boy misplaces his cellphone and forgets his own number . He is gifted with his own phone number through deus ex machina. But when he calls to his cellphone a girl picks it up. He falls in love with that girl. But he decides to meet her at a place, she doesn't show up. Then he realizes that she's the alternate universe genderbent version of himself who is also in love with him. Hijinks ensue as they question the nature of loving oneself.

A scientist couple conceive twin daughters. They dedicate the childrens lives to an experiment they've been researching since they met eachother in college: does the soul exist? The children are separated at birth and implanted into a home that is an exact replica of the others. They are taken care of by twin housekeepers. Everything in their environment and everything that stimulates the children is planned carefully ahead of time to determine that they will never experience something differently. at the end of it all, they finally meet eachother. Without uttering a word, the twins have sex with eachother, and the world implodes from existence because it cant comprehend the doppelgangers in contact with one another.

You fucking moecancer yurifag

a salary man accepts a contract from a strange rabbit like creature to feed his wife and two children. The contract is to become a mahou shoujo and visit anons about to reach wizardry and help them graduate.

Here are the main points, use your imagination to fill the gaps:
1. sci-fi
2. robots
3. save the universe
4. yuri
5. grand scale war
6. inspirational speeches
7. tragedy
8. true to it's own universe (not 1 ep we loose, 2nd ep we win, because of friendship or harder effort or some other shit)
9. character development
10. likeable characters
11. a few sexy scenes, but not too much
12. get to know the characters through the choices they make when confronted with a problem, less so by the words they say

SoL about a ragtag bunch of kids finding increasingly absurd ways to skip class and enjoy youth

Title: RelaxSEISHUN

this is like typical sunrise

Magical girl anime where all the girls are deliquents.

Something with a similar premise to Okusama ga Seito Kaichō where two classmates find out that their parents arranged their marriage. Instead of a bland, shy protagonist and dere-dere love interest, the boy and girl are both shy, but find the union agreeable. Most of the anime is them testing their boundaries first romantically, then sexually. When the temptation to cheat is there, both characters reject the advances of outsiders because they want to do right by each other. They confess their love to each other in the final episode. Credits roll with a montage of them getting married, raising kids, growing old together, ending in a picture of their kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids visiting the family shrine
Genres are Romance, Slice of life, Comedy, and Healing.
OVAs are hentai consisting of sex scenes between the couple cut from the anime, and scenes of the female characters rejected by the boy masturbating, and a lesbian sex scene between an out lesbian who tried to seduce the girl and the stereotypical yandere girl that the boy rejected

Fuckin' CAPTCHA getting me to identify Japanese street signs.

That's cute. Fund it

>He was in love with someone else.
>Expecting a girl to wait forever for someone who might not even wake up is autistic.
>Kill yourself.

I'd watch it if the assassins were cute girls

A man is sent on a mission to save harem anime. He is transported into an anime world as its main character. He's ready to break all cliches and fuck every girl, but then he's told that he can't confess or accept a confession or he'll die a horrible death, intended to enforce the longevity of the series. How will our self aware hero use every stupid trick in the book to avoid breaking everyone's heart while girls throw themselves at him? And will he find a way to rebel against the omnipotent writers?

>Family trip ended in a fatal accident, only Loli imouto and her Onii-chan survived
>At funeral, Onii-chan promised his Loli imouto that he will protect her
>Onii-chan works as teacher to support himself and his imouto
>Onii-chan also dated with many women, but all the women he dated are total bitches who toyed with his feeling and cheated his hard earned money and eventually dumps him
>Loli see her Onii-chan devastated emotionally and financially, but he always keeps a facade in order not to worry his Loli imouto
>But the Loli knew what happened to him and blames the bitches for what they did to her Onii-chan and decided that she is the only one capable of protecting her precious Onii-chan in a twisted way
>seeks revenge for on these bitches and secretly plots to murder them
>one by one the Loli killed the bitches in the most gruesome way possible but carefully left no traces of evidence that will point to her and even if she did the police think it's impossible for a little girl to kill an adult anyways.
>with every murder the Loli's mind slowly became unstable and more yandere like, knowing that everything she did was for her onii-chan.
>to make matters worse, Onii-chan got himself another girlfriend. But in truth she's a private detective working on the murder case and she's trying to get close to him because all the murdered bitch have one thing in common, they all dated Onii-chan b4.
>The Loli knew the Detective's identity and planned to kill her to protect her Onii-chan. But then she had a bright idea, why not pin all the murders to that bitch instead and started plotting
>the Loli manipulated and ruined the Detective's life, slowly losing her sanity
>In the end Loli accidentally fucked up and she was revealed to be the murderer. Detective, after losing everything has finally lost it and tried to kill Loli. Loli fights back but was eventually overpowered.
>Onii-chan, who finally knew everything, kills the Detective to save his Loli imouto.

Hahaha, fund it

>cheerful girl and MC mutually fall in love
>but they're too chicken to confess to each other
>suddenly the MC meets a half-American girl who turns out to be the heir of an infamous gang and his fiance

after saving he should move away with her to a village and live with her
heres my anime:
>two big sides
>one with an evil dictator who has a mask/helmet where his eyes are visible and wears a big armor
>a rebel group trying to take their system down
>(maybe futuristic setting)
>rebels raid the dictator
>they have to split up
>one of the rebels finds the private sector of the dictator
>takes his clothes and armor
>while the other rebels fight the dictator they manage to loosen his helmet
>dictator about to win when the sneaking reblel triggers an explosion and steals the helmet
>sends everyone flying
>dictator falls; armor is scattered trough impacts
>minions come in to the fighting room and see the sneaky-rebel dressed as the dictator saying he took care of the rebels so his friends are safe
>true dictator (now looks like a normal strong guy) wakes up in a rebel healing facility
>realizes what happened
>both, true dictator and rebel-dictator try to sabotage future missions
>both see the other sides point of view

Kuroko no Basket but with golf and all the caddies are cute girls.

Technical blackened brutal atmospheric death metal band tries to become mainstream.

>imouto
>oniichan
>romance

everything else is trivial.

A high fantasy where humans are nearly extinct due to the other races betraying them and they are seen as slaves by the rest of the world as demons now rule the world.

>other races

what did he mean by this?

>cute shota trap get arrested for a crime he didn't commit
>the justice system is so corrupted that he's pled guilty without trial
>because he looks like a cute girl he's sentenced to life imprisonment at an all female maximum security prison island
>home to the most evil, vicious, hardened and sexually depraved female criminals in the entire country
>while being ferried to the prison island he met with a petty theft who was an repeat offender that got arrested again
>tells trap that the prison is ruled by 3 powerful gangs
>trapped tried not to stand out upon arrival
>during prison shower the inmates found out that the newest arrival is actually a cute girl (boy)
>this triggers a prison wide gang war of sex starved female inmates fighting to ravage the cute traps D while having uneasy temporary truce from time to time to hide the trap from the men hating wardens

During a Gundamn style space war between the planets, a task force of volunteer ambulance mech, ambumechs, is formed to rescue the wounded from battle. The crews of these mechs can detach in their individual suits to better maneuver the often times atmosphereless interiors of damaged warships.

Anime starts with MC-chan volunteering after her boyfriend enlists. Love triangles, space battles with gratuitous explosions, and saving lives ensue.

I need these.

I've always just wanted another Inuyasha without the alive-again ex. I'm sure it exist, I've just never looked for it.

Let me help you just a little bit

>imouto
>oniichan
>romance
double yandere

edge/10
Would watch the first episode only to shitposta bout it on Sup Forums
kek
cute girl/10

yanderes are obsessed with their mate, that would make their bond even stronger.

Probably the generic races in Fantasy settings with high enough intelligence to make civilisations. Like dwarves, elves, demons, beastkin etc...

So... Yaoi no Seraph but set in a generic fantasy setting?

That's the point. Everyone around them dies so they can stay together.

They want to get so close that they consider body mod surgery to stay permanently attached to each other

Can I just hope for an anime adaption for Royal Road instead?

A powerful wizard from an rpg-like fantasy world is reincarnated as an ordinary japanese highschooler

>Love triangles
you are what kills mecha anime

DB QRSTUVWXYZ with a plot that makes sense.

Han Jee-Han?

those are different species, nothing to do with humans, except being humanoid.

Two posts because too long:

> MC-chan is locked up in a mental institution
> she is released
> returns back to her usual life and goes to school
> protagonist switches to MC-kun
> MC-kun meets former MC-chan
> falls in love with her
> confesses but she doesn't reciprocate his feelings
> he tries everything to get her to like him
> nothing works
> girl slowly comes around
> she is ready to confess her new found feelings
> MC-kun is MURDERED
> girl becomes new MC-chan
> she goes about trying to solve his murder
> discovers boy was killed for an ANCIENT RITUAL to bring about the end of humanity
> MC-chan needs to travel to the spirit world to retrieve his soul so he can rest in peace and stop the ANCIENT EVIL
> MC-chan saves the boys soul and returns to the human world which has been INVADED BY ALIENS
> MC-chan must pilot an ANCIENT GIANT MECHA to fight off the aliens and save earth

Cont'd

Pic related: MC-chan

Cont'd

> in the final battle MC-chan kills the alien overlord, but is buried with the mecha
> 10000 years later MC-chan is awoken by an underground mining operation
> she has been in cryo-stasis the whole time
> when she defeated the ALIENS all technology on the planet was destroyed and MAGIC became real due to NANO MACHINES left by the ALIENS defeat
> the world has now been thrown into a medieval period with knights, monsters and magic
> MC-chan is revered as a god and the KING begs her to cleanse the MONSTROUS HORDES
> MC-chan becomes an adventurer slaying goblins, skellies and other monsters
> she sacrifices her life to defeat the big bad who was a leftover ALIEN infused with power from the SPIRIT world and controlled by the ANCIENT EVIL
> MC-chan wakes up in her room
> it was all a dream - or WAS IT
> former MC-kun is standing over her with a manic smile
> he says he was the ANCIENT EVIL all along
> they fight and she kills him with the knife
> MC-chan gets interrogated and then locked up in a mental asylum
> she is being treated for mental illness
> MC-chan tries to tell the doctor about the ALIENS and the ANCIENT EVIL and the MURDER
> he informs her it was all in her head and not real
> MC-chan is released after treatment
> she is going to get sent back to school
> her first day back
> introduces herself to the class
> sees former MC-kun that she thought she killed in the back of the room looking out the window
> the end

smells suspiciously of a marvel plot

>high fantasy world of swords and monsters
>characters go off and kill said monsters
>this is just a thing to do while they progress some sinister plot about all of the monsters being controlled by some evil dave
>must kill dave
>meet his mom
>she says no
>do it anyway
>puck destroys the world
>go back to day 1

Sexy Oliver Twist, but with homoerotic lolis and shotas.

Siri-chan?

>Yuri harem
>One of the girls gets pregnant
>Reveals one of the girls is actually a trap
>MC needs to discover which one is the trap

High school mecha anime.

As in, the students are all sentient giant robots.

>not just asking everyone to show pussy/dick
??????

>not just asking everyone to show pussy/dick
>Obligatory shy girl wouldn't do it
>Other girls wouldn't do it unless shy girl also does

Because

The trap is actually a hermaphrodite and got itself pregnant

Cute old men doing cute things during the apocalypse.

Cybertron Academy?

I think we have the next Transformer Franchise!

A boy falls in love from a girl. He calls her with a special cell phone that a genie gives to him.

But wait, wait, when he calls her, she speaks German at first!

Because she's from a universe where the Nazi's won WW2, while he's from a universe where the South won the Civil War.

How will these two manage to get together and breed a superior Japanese race?

>Metal Gear Solid

I don't know much about video games, but I meant something like a bunch of grandpas sitting in the park, playing chess and drinking tea, while the city burns behind them and aliens roam around in their gigantic laser tripods.

Can you kindly fuck off?

>they have to pretend they're in a relationship because of circumstances
>in the last chapter they realize they love each other for real and get married

Harem magical girl show but the MC is a trap and his partners are all lesbian

Show about a man who committed suicide fighting his own demons in Hell to find out why he did it and if he can escape his fate.

MC wakes in his apartment to find his entire world empty of people. The world functions the same, but everyone is gone. Cars have no drivers and houses light up at night. He slowly becomes aware that this city is completely rebuilt from his own memory as he finds huge gaps. Signs that point to places which aren't there but just loop back. As he explores more and starts to test the boundaries, a dark, oily water begins to seep from the ground, from his tap, and the cracks in the walls.

He races up to escape where, at the top of the highest building, he finds a jailer who gives him his first clue of his fate. MC has died, and this is his hell. MC manages to kill jailer through luck and breaks through the top of his world to find it was only a sheet of ice and he's at the bottom.

Following that, he begins his climb as he slowly learns about his past life and doing battle with literal demons of his own making. Slowly begins to despise himself for his life.

Finally, at midseason and the cusp of victory, he fights the devil himself only to learn that his entire journey was just a part of his torment, and he had already done at least a dozen times before. He was always supposed to lose because the entire thing was just an elaborate prank to make his defeat all the more painful and entertaining. See you next time, MC-kun.

Girl is the MC in sukeban delinquent gang.

She's actually anti-bullying ranger. Her family owns a karate dojo and she fights for justice. Fighting and hijinks ensue as she falls in love with the otaku she saved from bullying

I'd watch it.

> MC is a soldier
> WW3 that's been going on for 10 years
> nobody remembers why they're fighting
> he has to fight or else the goverment will cut his family support
> at first he was scared of dying
> now he just stopped feeling anything
> the days are gloom and the silence is more horrible than the gun fire
> he becomes canon meat and does everything he's told without a second thought
> soldiers like that are called "Disposable heroes"
> while in duty he finds a little girl scavenging through the dead bodies
> she acts like a wild dog and doesn't speak
> MC gives her some food and a blanket in good state
> she starts to following everywhere like a puppy
> she even follows him to the battlefield
> he starts treating her like a little sister and takes care of her without no one knowing
> he then starts to feel alive again
> but then he starts to fear death yet again
> suicide mission
> a mission that could end the war for once
> during the mission everything starts to fall apart
> the end seems near for him as he remembers his family and the little girl
> injured, he tries to hide because he doesn't have more ammo
> a blackout room and the noise of soldiers searching for him
> a soldier finds him
Blood spills through the walls as the soldier falls to show that behind him is the little girl with a gun, sheaking and with blood on her. MC hugges her because he made her the same as him, a murderer

Characters are a yuri couple, one of which gets transformed into a cyborg after a horrific accident. That girl is recruited by a massive supercomputer as part of it's cyborg army as it tries to grow powerful enough to take over all of reality. The other girl stays behind and ends up heading the force of humans trying to prevent the computer from destroying all of the universe in its quest. Humans age over the next few years/decades, cyborg army stays the same and is forced to kill their loved ones.

>she falls in love with the otaku she saved from bullying
>le "pretty strong girl from the upper league falls in love with subhuman beta from the lowest league" meme
stop, it was cool until that
i'd watch it if whoever she falls in love with is actually worth it

Initial D but yuri and in space.

> generic isekai world
> delinquent gets there
> starts fucking shit up
> picks a fight with a important person
> pretty much kills that guy
> gets thrown in jail
> later used as slave
> gets thrown into a coliseum
> "entertain us"
> has to survive experienced gladiators and beasts
> starts plotting revenge
> maybe kills the dude and then flees the country
> now he is the most-wanted man in the isekai world

10/10, would watch for tomfoolery.

>Everybody in the world becomes gay
>MC is the sole dude who is not gay because of brain surgery
>He now travels the world looking for a straight girl because he just can't get off to yuri
>Eventually a really determined gay dude starts stalking him because he likes to look of MCs ass
>Also he is followed by a random florist because she's a pedo who also wants a piece of MCs ham, but acts like a lez as to not rouse suspicions
>The show is nothing but fan service and dick jokes with no class to it whatsoever as to appeal to the lowest common denominator among anime viewers: perverts who can't just watch a normal goddamned porn

10/10 AOTY

>MC is the sole dude who is not gay
>he just can't get off to yuri

You spoiled the ending twist already on line 3.

I'd watch this.

I'll do you one better.
Clean up crew
An assassin's work is flawless and with out a trace. But a mercenary or hired gun isn't. Finished a gun fight and need to plug up all the holes? Call us. Have a blood bath in the bathroom? Call us. Have toilet problems after flushing a fucker down? Call us.

Show is a work-place slice of life in the vein of Working, but the sense of humour of Dansan Joshi (except instead of fetish shit it's about making fun of the work of fuckers who got themselves killed or barely not dead)

Astronaut
Gravure model
Programmer
Mafia wife/daughter
Yakuza wife/daughter
Special effects/make up/movie crew
NEET
Tourist
Ninja
Wizard
Delinquent

There's a war between humans and aliens. Aliens win and take away all the technology and murder all the women, leaving the men on earth. The human race is doomed unless the humans use technology to asexually reproduce. MC finds a dooms day spaceship and then leads the humans on a revenge quest across the galaxy to kill the aliens and possibly save the human race.
No girls after episode one in the entire show because they're extinct.

>MC is a country boy who enrolls in a Magic Academy with his childhood friend after passing their standardized tests, and are the first two commoners to attend it for the sole purpose of learning Earth Magic to help out their village in farming.
>One of the jobs the Academy has for its students to earn credits/money is Monster Extermination / Protection from them, along with renting out their Mages to Adventure Teams.
>Mc turns out to be extremely efficient at killing things with his earth magic, since its like killing pigs on his farm with his old man, and monsters are not that different.

There you go Sup Forums. Anime of the Season.

A school is really a front for some secret conspiracy group trying to harness the power of teleportation. They realize that reality can bend to the power of love, and that's why girls always stumble into precarious positions on boys they like.

I thought about making this into a comic, even though I lack drawing skills.

A Blacksmith Girlfriend:

>A local blacksmith becomes the girlfriend to a powerful Adventurer in a high fantasy land.
>The two become involved in romantic actions and adventures in the fantasy world..

Then the girls rebel against love, but the villains build a mecha-toaster-launcher-bot that forces toast into their mouths.

I don't know why

>A shota magician runs out of money to continue paying for his schooling at a prestigious Magic Academy, goes into debt, and gets thrown out into the streets.
>Broke, alone, starving, and his family being too far away for him to get to he earns money doing performances with magic with the things the academy taught him until he is approached by a mysterious woman who can make all his troubles go away under a certain deal.
>The Shota accepts the mysterious woman's offer, but by doing so he is forced to enter into things like: Go to War against monsters, suffer, get into politics, and etc. In order to make him an alpha and a Hero who makes a lot of good friends. The shota then becomes attached to the mysterious woman, mentally and emotionally, becoming a train wreck without her and can't stand not to be by her side or in her affairs.
>Once the shota becomes a Hero with the mysterious woman's help, the mysterious woman sets him on a path of destruction, turning him into a Dark Lord/Vessel for her one true love who perished a long time ago who she plans on reviving.
>Everything will be fine...

There's a town with five shrines, guarding a portal to hell. Every generation, five girls are chosen as the 'Priestesses' of the shrines. They think they're magical girls, battling emanations from the Void, but actually they're sacrifices. All five have to die in order to seal the portal for another generation (a la Fatal Frame.)

However, the male half of the shrine's power goes to five boys. All five of these boys are in on the conspiracy, and they exist to be Judas goats: They act as the perfect boyfriends, each one guiding 'their' priestess to her death. (They also get really bitchin' demon armor when they transform.)

Lots of angst and secrecy. After the first few deaths, the protagonist falls in love with his girl for real, and comes clean about the whole thing. The show ends with the remaining couples watching the portal to hell open and countless demons flood out in the sky.

The guy and girl hold hands, and we cut as they prepare to charge into hopeless, glorious battle together.

>In the world holding hands bare will cause a female to become a pregnant.
>A college boy with a strange harem made up of a: Lucho Wrestling Tomboy, Android, A Sharpshooting Cowgirl, Christmas Cake Ghost, Evil Witch, Slutty /K/ommando Catgirl, Centaur Knight, and a Weapon Generating Imouto-Loli Yandere falls in love with a normal girl from his class and they start dating with his harem being in love enough to support him, and spiteful enough to try and get the other girl to break up with him.
>The boy wishes to take his relationship with the girl to the next level after several dates and hold hands with her by removing his glove.
>Its revealed however the Girl's older brother who has a sister-complex is the President of the Country they are living in, her father is the Godfather of the largest criminal empire in the country, her sister is the world's greatest fighter and military specialist, and her mother is the leader of the large pharmaceutical/medical/technology advancement company in the country. And they do not like the boy nor do they want their daughter/little sister to hold hands bare and put her on house arrest by grounding her, and turning the entire city into a fortress.
>The boy in a show of proof for his love must now fight his way through the entire city fighting boss after boss, to the girl's family members with the assistance of his harem (Who's each individual feelings he must confront), and make it to the girl's he loves bedroom for the sole purpose of holding hands and procreation.

Its a wild and epic adventure with the ending credits showing them holding hands with the lights off.

This guy wakes up from a stream of a thousand voices shouting in his mind. On his way to school, he tries walking through a wall, and talks to his childhood friend no less than 6 times.
He gets to school late, and when asked the reason, blames the fact that he fell off the same ledge many times.

After walking in a strange spiral and bumping into a bully, he soundly trounces the scoundrel with a bizarre jerking of limbs, smashing him to the ground with an attack that should be physically impossible.

After consulting his parking ticket twenty times, he realizes that he's trapped in a video game -- and EVERYONE is the player.

Would love to see an anime about Group B.

no I hate tham

>Grab hold of cat.
>Cat is pregnant.
>Start cat girl farm.
>Grab my own hand.
>Feel noxious.
>iregretthis.gif

the concept was good but you fucked up with the 3rd arrow onwards

A Count of Monte Cristo-like revenge plot, where the MC uses his tricks, smarts, and charm to steal a harem from the man who somehow wronged him.