SORE WA CHIGAU YO

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kodaka to announce at TGS that the trial of DR3 is up in playstation store and steam, we have to solve the anime in form of a trial dlc. Your reactions?

Chisa is the killer

Mikan is cute. CUTE!

Komaeda's meme is his hope thing, Hinata's meme is the Izuru's boring thing (and reserve course trash?) but what's Chiaki's meme

her existence
She is a meme character

Stream link?

qt

taima.tv/r/drg

HINATA-KUN

Why didn't you put a subject there, retard?

Gekkobot dies next.

>buy DLC for the true ending

Fuck him

It's not fair! The qt SDR2 character I like the most is the one with 0% chance of being back.

Does anyone know what happened to the REAL Kamukura Izuru, The Founder and the first principal of Hope's Peak? Does he have a family or descendant that attend this school? There's no way that his family doesn't involved in this mess.

Seriously though why is Chiaki so fucking one dimensional and boring in the anime?

She's literally nothing like the AI.

This gave me DA:I flashbacks.

AI Chiaki is the original perfected. Chihiro isn't a SHSL Programmer for nothing.

Reminder today's OP should show 9 people are still alive

>Makoto
>Asahina
>Kyouko
>Ryouta
>Juzo
>Ruruka
>Punished Munakata
>Gekkobot
>Chisa

That's DR3 Chiaki's meme. That image is clearly referring to SDR2 Chiaki.

What about Fallout 3?

To be fair, AI Chiaki was also one dimensional and boring.

>No Danganronpa in the subject field
That's literally the one requirement for these threads, why are so many people not doing that?

>16
HE'S HERE AT LAST!

Danganronpa isn't fair :(, at least you got to know her and see her animated

I assume he got old and died maybe there's more to him maybe he had a similar obsession to hope as Nagito but sane enough to build it up in a school

We'll use that thread once this one fills up

>Seriously though why is Chiaki so fucking one dimensional and boring in the anime?

Because she was equally one dimensional in DR2

>:(
Remove cancer.

Real danganronpa thread, losers.

>I didn't play DR2

She had more to her character than "I like games"

Chill out, it's an emoticon. Geez

You have 10 SECONDS to explain ANY character develop chiaki received in DR2.

Before you try, the twist reveal that she was an AI guardian is not character development.

Fuck off back to your shithole.

Silly user. Computer programs don't have souls.

She politely asked Nagito to shut the fuck up during one of his hope rants.
She was the first to notice Hiyoko's footprints and told everyone not to step on them.
She attempted to troll Hajime in the hospital.
She stopped Hajime from doing the stupid thing and going inside the Final Dead Room.
Lastly, she sacrificed herself.

TRUE Sup Forumsnons would hide it under spoilers, like closet faggots.

Such open faggotry is unbecoming

>Before you try, the twist reveal that she was an AI guardian is not character development.
And you're a fucking idiot.

Does this unit have a soul?

>She politely asked Nagito to shut the fuck up during one of his hope rants.
Not character development

>She was the first to notice Hiyoko's footprints and told everyone not to step on them.

>She attempted to troll Hajime in the hospital.

>She stopped Hajime from doing the stupid thing and going inside the Final Dead Room.

>Lastly, she sacrificed herself.

Literally nothing you listed is an example of how chiaki as a character changed over the course of the game. Learning more about her and seeing her in different situations is not development.

How exactly is it character development? Her character doesn't change at all, only we as the audience learn an additional attribute that always existed. She doesn't change at all, it's not character development

Those aren't examples of character development, however they are enough to prove that AI Chiaki wasn't one-dimensional.

Yes it does change, there is a difference between AI Chiaki and real Chiaki.
Have you ever seen real Chiaki sleepy, also AI Chiaki went against FF by sacrificing herself because her job was only to watch over them not protect them.
Also AI Chiaki is pretty childish compared to real Chiaki, have you seen the notes she sent to Monomi?

Two separate chiakis are not character development, user. You still have no argument

Fuck off retard, you don't know what that word means.

hey, i'm about to catch up the anime. how am i suppose to watch this. there are 2 ver. of them

>character A and character B are different therefore there is character development

this is you right now

1st episode of Mirai, then 1st of Zetsubou, 2nd Mirai, 2nd Zetsubou and so on.

Why don't you explain to me what is character development to you then mister COMPLEX?

>Character A has this personality
>but then [experience] happens
>Character A's personality changes as a result of something they learnt via the experience

It's not hard user

Real Chiaki had this though, and even AI Chiaki changed because of the time she spend with her friends and decided to sacrifice herself even though she wasn't ordered to do so, and if you still insist that this isn't a change then you're an idiot.

>25 minutes to form a cohesive point
sasuga chiakifag

;_;

Fuck off with your cancerous generals, keep this thread clean without the retards.