Does anyone care about the universally ignored mini-Chernobyl that's going on in West Virginia right now...

Does anyone care about the universally ignored mini-Chernobyl that's going on in West Virginia right now? Huge chemical waste plant has been on fire for days. ZERO media coverage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0wERUvCSIY
airquality.weather.gov/sectors/midatlantic.php#tabs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The free murket has already turned WV and many other stupid states into a toxic, polluted shithole. Turn on the faucet and benzene comes out. Uranium waste? Just dump 'er in the river or else it'll hurt jerbs. They're getting what they want. That's why no one cares.

bumping this

>Chemical waste
>Same as nuclear meltdown
Alright.
No coverage is pretty fucked up though.

fucking this. they say its "safe to breathe"

did you see my post earlier or are you also living under this thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0wERUvCSIY
1:24

it was a closed factory turned warehouse that was packed full of tons of different plastics. its been on fire for almost a full week. the smoke has been at ground level multiple times, and is constantly blowing into and over tens of thousands of homes.

>West Virginia
News jews don't care about rural and suburban retards.

St. Louis has had an unground fire right next nuclear waste for years. Who cares?

r/conspiracy and glp have been talking about it since it started, but that's probably because those boards aren't full of nigger dicks and faggots

imagine how it smells there right now

Maybe the goverment wants to hide it for some reason...

also known as cancerville in the near future

My coworker mentioned this today, but it's probably because he was in WV this weekend and keeps tabs on firefighter news.

maybe the media doesn't care because they can't spin it as trump lighting the fire himself.

no, just metaboomer david icke fans

Im not sure if I can still smell it or not, but I can tell you the other day when it was at ground level several miles away, I actually had to leave town. it was like someone melted a plastic clothes hanger and shoved it up my nose.

I work for the guy that owns this building. He's some multi-millionare from India, and word is he's starting to pay off the DEP, EPA, and other officials from looking too deep into his other warehouses and plants. We just had inspectors come in to check our place out and they left within 5 minutes of arriving for some odd reason.

Blackmail him into giving you 20k to keep silent since you know and let me have some since I gave you the idea

accidents happen but regulations would only hurt the lower class who rely on regulation free jobs for a living

I think they took hush money. they are telling everyone the air is safe to breathe despite it being plastic thats burning.
Many of the plastics were made by dupont which was been allowed to dump c8 and god knows what else in the water for literally decades. c8 is a carcinogen. when the federal government lowered the "safe" levels in c8, the conjoining city of parkersburg instantly went into a "dont drink the water" advisory.

And nothing of value was lost.

report this and go to the news please. Im sure you can do it anonymously.
the epa is trying to say the air in my area is perfectly safe to breathe, it isnt right.

WestVirginia?!

Could have caused hundreds of dollars in damages!

like your mom burnt her vagina hairs again, i assume

>>maybe the media doesn't care because

It's more like the media doesn't care being it's Parkersburg, West Virginia with a population of less than 40,000. To put that into perspective there was 22,000 at the concert for the Vegas shooting and that's not even in the news much anymore.
>middle no where is on fire
>oh noes, it might effect dozens of people!!!
>DOZENS!!!
>Where is the news?!!

No one gives a shit about a fire in a location with less people then a random NFL game. Harsh but it's just the truth. The hurricane damage on the coast is not even being covered anymore and that effects million of people.

To who though? I had to sign an NDA my first day on the job, so I could get the shit sued out of me just posting here. Local officials are in the pockets of this guy, reminds me a bit of DuPont slipping money to the judges so they'd throw out C8 lawsuits. About half the warehouse has no room to walk around in. It's wall to wall boxes and barrels of shit, and the kicker is nobody at work actually knows what's in them. We have no SDS sheets for any of it, and I've personally seen collapsed skids in these parts of the building with shit just spilling all over the floor. He has the warehouse broken up with different companies of his, section 1 being company a, sec 2 is b, etc. There is no communication between the various companies despite having Naik as their owner, and nobody is allowed to exchange documents between them because they're all "competitors."

We'd get shut down if someone actually looked at our building. Thing is, bosses were talking about covering everything up, possibly even going so far as to landfill everything in the really bad sections, despite some of it being illegal to do so. I'd report of I knew who would listen, but I legit think people are being paid off right now.

It's a plastics factory, not a godsdamned toxic waste dump.

Take pics and send them anonymously to CNN or someone?

>in West Virginia
nah

don't care

Congratulations land of the free, thats some chinese tier shit you got there going on

Which Sim City is that?

You have got to be one stupid mother fucker or a big ol jew

Shitty but still not the same as a nuclear explosion.

youve seen video of what my air is like.
It can happen to you too.
send it anonymously, if youre taking video be aware of security cameras.

I didnt compare it to nuclear explosion, though chemo may compare to radiation poisoning from the nuclear explosion in people from non-lethal ranges.

>Huge chemical waste plant
Who owns it and why haven't they put the fire out?

poor whites don't vote democrat so the media doesn't give a fuck

>huge

Doesn't look that big desu

>It's a plastics factory,
it was a shovel factory, but when they couldn't reach an agreement with a steel union they closed down and the owners use it as a storage facility for a variety of plastics. Everything from ABS to Teflon, there was probably formaldehyde there aswell.

It's WV, nobody gives a fuck what happens there. The state is a toxic waste shit hole full of the worst rednecks in America. Hey though, ancaps go live the dream there, it is the closest thing you're going to get.

WV the ancap poster child state.

>west virginia
>important to america

naaaah

>west virginia
>95% or more white population
>this happens
well there goes my fallback state

Go public user. Strike now while the iron is hot. It's the only dceent thing to do. This is my hometown and the whole fucking state is polluted all to hell. Expose them user. Please.

The most retarded post I've seen all day.

>It's a plastics factory, not a godsdamned toxic waste dump.
Plastic is made from a severe toxin called styrene.

>not a godsdamned toxic waste dump.
take 40k ping pong balls
fill a 55 gallon drum
toss in a lit railroad flare
breathe deep
die in seconds
>nope no toxins here.
You fucking dumbass

This is true. No one gives a flying fuck about Parkersburg. Also they're mostly Trump voters so the media are probably secretly happy about it.

ames tool company, and they cant put the fire out. instead of bringing in more equipment, the official strategy is to let it burn itself down over the next few days and then go in and try again.

as someone else said, they are paying people off. the epa testing says that air from a burning plastics warehouse is safe to breathe, and the mayors office will literally hang up on you.

>plastic fire
>mini chernobyl
nah mate

BUT THE FREE MARKET DID IT!!!

i feel like that would just hurt a lot instead of smell bad

>Blames the free market when the EPA and federal/state governments are in charge.

Fire is the best way to get rid of it.

This is retarded logic. It’s all about the target audience. Deport one little immigrant girl and the media won’t shut up about it.

wow, you sure showed me

Good mental gymnastics, I'm sure you have a girlfriend who knows you come to this place

Why wouldn't it be Texas or if you want it to be more white, new hampshire.

Your argument is poor.

land of the free

west virginia shouldnt be considered a fallback state. its a toxic shit hole with undrinkable water and unbreathable air. If you think this is some kind of white haven then you're wrong, they brought in a ton of blacks during katrina and they never went back, then more blacks came from detroit and ohio to fuel our outrageous drug problem.
Also there are tons of pacific islanders for some unknown reason.

free to seek chemo maybe.

bump

>The state Department of Environmental Protection visited the warehouse in 2011 and 2012 and found the same kinds of problems, including the lack of a groundwater protection plan including materials stored at the warehouse. The warehouse owner, IEI, was ordered to pay almost $61,000 in fines.

Government failed again!

that sounds nasty

Like WV rite

Not seeing the problem here

Sage

Go to sleep

Never even heard of this. Wtf media, why is Sup Forums bringing me the news? Fail.

no u

>mini-Chernobyl that's going on in West Virginia right now
Oh no those poor Trump supporters. That's what you get for getting rid of the EPA idiots.

Thsi shit will dissapate in a day or two, nothingburger.

Good argument, comrade.

its been going since 1 am Saturday (basically friday night of last week)

kek... POL sometimes just doesn't care, they need to be contrary at whatever cost.

Yeah that worked super well here, and on 3 mile island, and in that coal mine in pennsylvania that's been on fire decades. Not to mention the dozens of superfund cleanup sites across this country that are literally to toxic for any life to inhabit. (All of these could have been prevented by regulation)

airborne toxic event

lol, i live in ohio, 30 minutes upwind from this fire

>tfw from WV and didn't know this was happening

I wish someone would set off a massive Bio weapon and just wipe out every fucking chink in China.

How bad did you get the smoke? heard stuff was falling out of the air in Marietta.

Hot?

you do realise that animals will die as well if you do so ?

Holy shit.

What it's the MSM doing?

look i can forgive someone who eats dog because they are poor and need the protein. but WHY do chinks need to kill them in such brutal fashion? seriously does the pain and agony of an innocent creature make them hard? does it improve the taste?

also fuck them and their sharkfin soup. sharks are based, and they mutilate them for disgusting food that they eat just to show off

>MSM
I dont know what that is. if you mean the news company, nobody but local news is covering it.

>West Virginia
>chemical waste destroys environment
>general quality of West Virginia is unchanged

i heard they do think it makes the meat taste better

Main Street Media

It's called a holocaust, a burnt offering.
Probably evidence or something.

This, they believe if an animal dies in fear (or was it suffering?) that the meat will taste better.
So they torture everything to death.

bump

>stay in parks for vacation all over eastern us
>working up from Fl
>finally get to west virginia
>stay in the east, isolated and cozy
>go back to western part of state
>trash mountains, turkroaches and meth heads

How the fuck do people live in that state? Turned down the wrong road because the sign was laying in the road with a chain around it. Came to a tunnle with trash waist deep on each side and shirtless children fighting with strips of water hose on the other side.

>calling WV an environmental shithole
WV isn't a very industrial state outside of mining and fracking which aren't all that dangerous. It also doesn't have anywhere near the suburban sprawl common in most states, which is probably the most damaging environmental problem today

For some reason the smoke doesn't show up on NOAA

airquality.weather.gov/sectors/midatlantic.php#tabs

When you live here, you learn where to avoid and who to avoid. You see patterns from one generation to another. People like you described tend to cling together.
it is changing here, and the problems you describe are getting worse. Heroin is the big problem here, not meth. Keep everything locked up and trust noone, because if you turn your back for half a second, half your stuff might be gone.

>ZERO media coverage.
you mean like fukushima and that chinese storage place

Its thinned out alot, the pictures and video were from the first couple days. its been raining the last few days and that brought the smoke down from high in the sky to ground level.

Almost heaven...

Kek Centralia Pa grew up nearby used to eat acid and mushrooms out there at night and watch the ground glow