So he just shoots fire? thats kinda boring

So he just shoots fire? thats kinda boring

Fire is always the least useful power for a shounen character because they can't hit anything without slowly and painfully burning somebody to death which doesn't look very heroic.

Madoka for best dragon waifu

I don't know about this series, but the best powers are always the simplest ones applied in the most creative ways.

he has fire dragon souls stored in his arms and each dragon has a different ability like a fire dragon that can turn into a blade or a fire dragon that can cast illusions.

He gets a fire blade, a fire whip. a fire shield and some other stuffs. I might be wrong about some of those since its been a long time since I watched.

He has so much more

blade, whip, shield, giant eye that burns anyone looking at it, a lazer and "resurrection"

But shounen manga has always been like that. The MC usually had weird weakass power that slowly evolves into god-slaying nukes.

Homura is better, fight me

Oh yeah

isn't this that one manga with art that gets better over time adaptation?

that's what makes it the best power

>trying to be a hero with something that only destroys

Yep. It's fucking crazy to compare the early volumes with the lasts.

Then the author made MAR which is worse looking in my opinion. I guess he just want to make it more light hearted-looking?

no that would be natsu

>Main girl was actually useful

Remake when?

It baffles the shit out of me how people think the healer girl ever loses when they've won since the beginning of manga.

Why are there no good quality rips for this series? even the official dvds quality looks like shit,did this series ever get a blu-ray release in japan?

Oh man I remember her damn well. She was really great fembro

Fuuko is love, Fuuko is life.

Is this a Recca mobage? I've only seen some characters as part of a Shonen Sunday collab in pazudora

She deserves more love

Fuck off Digibro

Flame of Recca is a Yu Yu Copy.

Yeah, there was such a game a while back but it doesn't exist anymore.

Please, user, no. I still remember the last thread.

>Combining fire blade and fire whip to make fire chain sickle

That was the hypest shit.

Man, Shonen Sunday used to be so good with Recca, Ueki, Gash Bell, Gamon etc.