Mai Ball! 29

Kiro on the front page!

Mitsu a dorable!

Twins are cute CUTE!

My fucking dick

Mai Ball!

The harem series where the harem MC is a side character. Thank fucking god it finally happened.

Bonus points for the childhood friend having virtually won it.

This series looks super interesting.

>tfw this kills /u/-shitters

Every time

Their face right now

I get that it wants to skip all the shit that isn't football but the jumps make the pacing kind of jarring.
Football game is ~10 chapters > 3 month time skip > exams start then finish next chapter > now training camp.

Your harem will never welcome when you return to your home after long day at work.

Why even live?

>dat cheeky Akane
Muh heart

>>tfw this kills /u/-shitters
How?
No one on /u/ (aside of Mugino idiot in one post) ever mentioned this manga, everyone who likes yuri knows it's not yuri related so how we as yuri fans we should be 'killed' by straight manga having straight kissing in it?

You guys are paranoid as usual in your hate for yuri fans, the same happened wiht LoveLab threads where obnoxious Sup Forumsnons were saying all the time how it killed /u/ or something similiar, when one chacking at raws of the manga shows it never was yuri related at all.

It's silly to make /u/ some kind of phantom enemy of Sup Forums when in reality /u/ doesn't give a shit about manga without yuri characters in it.

Everything you wrote is so far from the truth it's funny.

Will Kunimitsu ever get any character development or wil he forever remain this harem protagonist projection that japanese Otaku needs to fit into?

It the latter isin't it? Somehow I pitty those girls. Do they really want to end up as gilfriend of that bland self insert stereotype?

What's wrong, not beta enough for you?

Probably a yurishitter kek

Who cares, he's not the MC.

Surrogate Iori best ball.